Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ... I am getting to that later :P

2. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The irony...

Amun_Ra and Malkavian like this.
  3. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Bailwolf @sonickid3003

The spirit of Luminos looks again at the warriors standing before her. I see that you have once been blessed with magic of the Realm of Light. Very well, I shall lend you my power. Luminos looks at Luke's magical arena. Ill goes for your friends inside that barrier. Powerful forces are fighting.

"Can we break it from outside?" Ronan asks.

Luminos shakes her head. The power of the mage is strong, and his magic is sustained by the spirit Feldoria. No, it will be useless to attack the barrier. It will also weaken and distract the mage.

"Luke and Bailwolf brought themselves into certain death." Drandel murmurs.

Luke swing his wand in a horizontal arc. Nicolas jumps, missing the purple crystal. Luke lifts his free hand and shout, "Deljá!"

A blast of magical energy hit Nicolas in the chest. The man staggers back, the shadows fading around the three. Bailwolf collapses onto one knee, exhausted from pushing the shadow back. Behind Luke, a light glow. A ghostly form of a beautiful woman appear behind the mage, glowing in purple light. She wears a magician's robes, which shifts in colour as she moves. The spirit of Feldür materialises, and float down to stand next to Luke. Bailwolf comes next to the two, looking at the spirit in wonder.

"Feldoria." Luke says, still looking at Nicolas. "Something is wrong about him. He is too powerful, stronger than the Corrupter of Worlds."

"I have feared this." Feldoria says. Her voice is softer and kinder than Luminos's. "Vramnos has granted this man the same source of power he uses to gain control over the shadow element."

Nicolas rises, panting heavily. "The spirit of Feldür." He says, and cocks his head.

"Human." Feldoria addresses Nicolas. "What power did Vramnos give you?"

Nicolas grins. His eyes starts to glow red. Behind him, he spreads his wings: but they are no longer covered with feathers. Weaved out of shadows, the wings grow larger. "You have already guessed, Feldoria, and so did you, Lucius. I present to you..." Nicolas spreads his arms. "Daldeth."

The room turns dark all of a sudden. Bailwolf tries to conjure a volley of flame, but his fire is extinguished almost instantly. Behind Nicolas rises a dark shape, darker than pure shadow. The figure spreads his arms, just like Nicolas. In his right hand is a giant scythe.

"What is that?" Bailwolf shouts. Luke has gone pale. Feldoria looks at the dark figure with an expression of hopelessness.

"The spirit of Darkness. Daldeth." Feldoria mutters.

Daldeth opens his red eyes. "Well met, sister Feldoria." He says in a terribly deep voice.

Feldoria starts to say something, but Luke stops her by saying, "No, Feldoria. He is too strong for you, you must leave, for the sake of everyone."

Feldoria looks down sadly. "Lucius. He will destroy you."

"There is no other way, the others had to break the Orb." Lucius says. "I have one more favour to ask, however. Will you hear it?"

"I will."

"Shield Bailwolf for me when I release this barrier. Then you will be free."

Feldoria nods. Bailwolf blurts, "No...!"

Luke faces Bailwolf with a kind expression. "You have done exceptionally well, Bailwolf. But I have done my part in this world, and so has Nicolas. Now it is your... and your friends' turn to save this world." Bailwolf step back, having nothing to say.

Luke now faces Nicolas and Daldeth with Feldoria. The mage lifts his weapon, and symbols again starts to appear all around the arena. They are destroyed, but new ones surface every second.

Luke points his weapon at the Corrupter. Feldoria, standing next to Luke, points her right hand at their enemy.

"Go back to where you came from, Shadow!" Luke and Feldoria shout in sync. "Leave the body of Amageln's heir and never return!"

A beam of light fly straight towards Nicolas and the spirit of Darkness. Nicolas raise his hand in silence, and the beam is deflected to the side. It hits one of Luke's magical runes in the air, and reflects onto another symbol. Then another, then another, until the magical force covers the entire arena.

"Leave, and never return!" Luke shouts. The Feldür runes glow, and the shadow disappears.

In a flash, Nicolas is in front of Luke, his shadowy wings trailing after him. The mage has no time to react as the corrupted sword pierce through his chest.

Bailwolf roars, but Feldoria turns and lifts her arms, conjuring a magical shield around the boy.

Luke looks down at the man who was once his friend. "You're still here, aren't you, Nico?"

The Corrupter of Realms glare at Luke. "I do not know what you're talking about." He then tries to pull his sword out of Luke's body.

Luke grasps the sword's hilt, however, and pull it closer to his chest. The sword impale him through. The Corrupter is pulled towards the mage.

Luke grab at the Corrupter's head and whisper, "Letta."

Nicolas blinks. He frowns, then look at the mage. "Luke? What is..." Then he shakes his head, and the red light come back. "What have you done?"

"I awakened Nicolas." Luke mutters. Then he coughs, and blood splatter out. "He is strong beyond your imagination."

The Corrupter roars in rage. A shock of shadow rips through his sword, and hits Luke. Then the Corrupter pulls out the sword.

Luke falls to the ground, lifeless. The barrier that contained the Corrupter shatters.

Bailwolf closes his eyes as the light of Feldoria engulf him.

Nicolas still lives inside that Monster, Bailwolf. A voice whisper into Bailwolf's mind. Luke has awakened him.

Do not let Vramnos destroy your world. And remember this too: Daldeth is not evil.

Bailwolf blinks, confused. Daldeth is not evil? Then why...

The light fades, and Bailwolf finds himself standing in the cavern. Behind him are Ronan, Ajnin, Mortem, Drandel, Vocthar, Katherine. In front of him is Nicolas, and Luke's body. Feldoria has departed.

"No!" Katherine screams, upon seeing Luke's lifeless body. Cries of grief and shock come from the others.

Nicolas looks at the remaining Legends. "Your lives will end here, right now."

4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Luke... No..." I say quietly, and try to clear my head so I can think of about a way to get out of this mess. I think to myself, "We can't let this cloud my mind right now, else more of us will die... Damn you, Vramnos! If Nicolas is awakened, then perhaps someone he has ties with can help him resist... Whatever that thing is. I hadn't met him before, I won't be able to help..." I turn to Katherine, silent. "Hmm... What if..." I think, getting an idea.

5. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shade rises into the air, his eyes glowing. A deafening crack fills the air, but nothing happens. Mael shouts, "This house is protected! It was the least descendants of Amageln could do!"

Pyrs whirl around and hit Mael with his staff. Shadow erupts, destroying everything in the hall. Mael jumps back at Salomnis and conjures a shield.

"This power..." Mael whisper, his face paler than normal. "He is as strong as Ragnok."

Salomnis shakes his head. "Stronger, and there are three of them."

"There is no escape." Mael looks at Salomnis. "Lend me your power, we might be able to hurt them, if little."

Salomnis nods. "It was an honour fighting with you, Mael."

Mael nods sadly. "Mine too."

"I only wish..." Salomnis gaze into the air. "Asyra..." Then he shakes his head, and look at Mael with a determined expression. "I'm ready."

Mael lift his staff high up. The shield shatters, and the shadow is pushed back.

Out of the darkness, Naragath jumps out, his claws engulfed in flame.

Light starts to surround Mael's staff, slowly transforming it. Mael lifts a great bow. In his other arm is a huge black arrow.

Mael knocks the arrow and aim it with practiced ease at Naragath. He fires.

Naragath roars, and a wall of fire deflect the arrow. It lands onto the ground, next to where Naragath lands.

Mael closes his eyes. Shade growls in warning.

The people in the meeting room all shield their eyes as bright light flash from the Seeing Crystal. When they look back up, they see only a scene of a great crater of charred ground where the Twain Manor used to stand. Asyra fall to his knees. "No..." He whispers.

Pyrs, Shade and Naragath rise from the ashes. They have been hit hard.

Alarm starts to sound inside the Sol Embassy chamber. An elf runs into the room. "Monsters have broken out of the portal!" He shouts. "The Shadow Worms are here!"

A dark shape rise behind Nicolas. He takes form of a cloaked man, holding a giant scythe. His clothes are darker than pure shadow, and his eyes are blood red.

"Luminos." Daldeth says. "We were never meant to fight, you and me, sister. However, at this moment, the true forms of Light and Shadow shall clash."

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What do we do..." I think. "Didn't she say that Daldeth was not evil? Could there be a way..."

(Is Nicolas still possessed?)

7. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Well, ain't that cliche.

WHAT?? lol

Also I'm confused if Mael and Salomnis are dead... If they are, keep attacking, (Naragath on Salomnis, Pyrs [maybe Shade] on Mael)

If they are dead, attack Asyra.

Amun_Ra likes this.
  8. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    OOC: Yay I'm not dead! Oh wait.. we all dead anyway right?
    OOC: yeah time to fight death...again.
    OOC; also if light and dark clash won't we all be corrupted?
    Also should we help the Luminary lady?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  9. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also don't you ask too many questions? ^^

Bailwolf likes this.
  10. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I brush myself off. I use my power to look for Mael and Salomnis.

11. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Bailwolf: Asker of Questions

Malkavian likes this.
  12. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Nice to feel loved XD

Malkavian likes this.
  13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes he is... what about you trying to free Nicolas?

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay then...
    "This isn't a good situation. Let's see... People with ties to Nicolas..." I think, trying to figure this out. I look at Katherine. "I wonder if she..."

15. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    HUG HIM XD

Malkavian and Poiu429 like this.
  16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nuu don't start a ship ;-;

Poiu429 likes this.
  17. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    You don't start ships, you sail them.
    Totally starting a ship :tearsofjoy:

Poiu429 likes this.
  18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can use whatever phrasing I want, thou art not my master. Thine ignorance shall be punished.

(I probably butchered the archaic)

Poiu429 likes this.
  19. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Completely thou illiterate :tearsofjoy:

Poiu429 likes this.
  20. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Hey guys I just posted a thread on forum games you should check out! please...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.