Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A lot of IRL stuff, I'm moving to a new place in a span of a week and two days. And I have time to go online, like straight after school, but not enough to think about and write things up.

2. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    O shit I was writing so much and then... it got deleted

Malkavian likes this.
  3. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That must feel terrible D;

4. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everything got deleted... I'll make this a bit short, sorry

Vocthar, Ronan and Katherine also start to attack the barrier. A crack appears onto the barrier. "We can do this!" Drandel shouts.

Inside the magical arena Luke has created, Nicolas grins and lift his palm. An explosion erupt from the man's arm, and spread around the arena in form of shadow. Bailwolf and Luke lift their arms to shield themselves. Nicolas laughs out loud.

Bailwolf thinks, We can't fight him in this condition. We have to get free. With that, the mage swipe his arm in front of him. Flames blaze up, lighting up the air in front of Bailwolf. The shadow flee from the fire, clearing the air. Bailwolf smiles and release a wave of fire all around him. The shadow disperse all around.

Luke steps forward and shouts, "Lymnê al rarkísh! Delmund Feldür!" Luke lifts his wand, and it starts to glow. The weapon shatters into a hundred pieces.

Symbols and runes start to appear around Luke. The parts of Luke's destroyed weapon starts to float, multiplying and turning darker in colour. They come together, forming a long staff, as long as his body. The tip has a glowing purple crystal, which is as big as Luke's head. The staff radiate extreme magic.

[​IMG]

Luke shouts, "Gahzóm rak Feldürinn!"

Purple particles surround the entire arena. The shadow disappears, and runes appear in the air.

Nicolas grins. "The power of Feldür. It will consume you, mortal."

Luke rise into the air, the power of the Feld supporting him. "It will not. I have made a bargain with the spirit."

Nicolas ready his blade, which then grows larger. "Finally, a worthy opponent."

[​IMG]

With cries, the two crash with their oversized weapons. Shadow engulf the arena again, attacking at the Feldür Runes., and shattering them. Bailwolf raises both of his arm and cry out. A pillar of flame shoot straight up, hitting the wall of shadow, pushing it back. Bailwolf roars.

With a deafening crack, the barrier surrounding the Orb of Light shatters. An explosion rocks the cave and pure Light roll out. The warriors close their eyes in pain: the brightness of the pure light is too strong. The battle inside the magical walls continues, undisturbed.

A sigh fills the room. A presence, an essence start flowing through the cavern, floating through the warriors.

You have released me, the Spirit of Luminos, the Dimension of Light. What need drives you? For great power reside in me: and those who are not worthy shan't hope to control it.

The spirit takes form in the place where the orb was. A blindingly beautiful woman, dressed in a white dress, stand up. Tall and fair, yet terrible. She looms over the remaining six warriors. I ask again. She says. Her voice is warm and melodious, yet she says it with a certain coldness. Are you worthy of the Luminos?

Malkavian likes this.
  5. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is ok no need to apologize ^^
    LOL XD
    I'm so mature ;3

*Mortem stutters a bit at the new presence* "Worthy?.. I have no idea but we sure need your help!"

6. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Eye smiles. "You shall see."

@WhettoWen

Togak smiles tiredly. "Salomnis wanted to tell you that you must join the Legends in his stead. He said: You have grown up in the Light, whereas he has spend half of his life in the Darkness. You have more chance of surviving the corruption than he has, and thus you will be able to support the Legends better than he can."

Asyra nods. "Where are the Legends? I thought they were here in Aldorei."

Togak shakes his head sadly. "The place where they went is a terrible place, full of darkness. They might be facing their doom as we speak. Elrund's all-seeing crystal cannot see their location."

Asyra thinks for a moment. "And it's not possible to reach them."

Elrund nods. "All who accompanied the Legends have fallen, that we know." The old elf says. "Their connective pendants have been shattered."

"It is up to them if they survive." Togak says.

Asyra nods solemnly. If the Legends fell in their battle, the Light would be lost. "Is it possible to see my brother with your crystal, my lord?"

"Not lord, call us by our names." Togak says. "And yes, that will be possible. Elrund, if you will. They will be in the Twain Manor."

Elrund nods and takes his crystal out. He mutters a spell, and a moving image appear onto the orb. First, it is clouded and nought could be seen.

Then Asyra and the elves cry in despair.

Salomnis and an old man in grey robes are fighting back to back against three enemies. The old man must be Mael Twain, the last of the four Twains, one of the Legends. Asyra cries out, "No!"

Pyrs, Shade and Naragath face their enemies who stand in the hall of the Manor. Mael whispers into the air, and several dark wisps rise up. Salomnis readies his newly acquired blade.

"The Last of the Legends." Pyrs grin and says. "Your friends have fallen."

Salomnis growls. Mael looks at the three with cold rage. "I have no intention of falling to creatures like you."

"But you will." Shade cocks his head and smiles. "Us creatures have conquered the Realm of Light, taken Cinfras and half of Gavel. Our master, the Lord of Dern, will rise as the Eye."

"Before you know it." Naragath growl mockingly. "You will be joining your fellow scums in Hell."

Salomnis explodes into rage. He bring his sword down towards Shade, who is in the middle. Shade leap back, then pushes him with telekinesis.

"I also have no intention of falling to someone who have betrayed and killed hundreds of his kin." Shade growls. He jumps and lands behind Salomnis. He whirls around, and two blades clash.

Pyrs walk towards Mael. "So you are the Necromancer of Light." The wizard says. "Left your brothers and your student to die, huh?"

Mael lifts his staff, and grey smoke-like energy roll out. The ghost energy surround Mael, then starts shooting towards Pyrs and Naragath. The two dodge and attack at the grey spikes.

"Death is unavoidable, Mael." Pyrs says. "You of all people should know that. We are doing you a favour: You won't have to live such a miserable life."

(@Vansil You can control Mael if you want)

Malkavian likes this.
  7. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd love to, but I won't have time the next few hours and after that I'll go to bed.

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Perhaps, though I don't see myself worthy to judge myself, though we still ask for your help," I say to her, in a respectful tone.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Malkavian likes this.
  9. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I ask my companions to cover me for a minute. I blow the house to smitherines with Lightning.

10. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    "I shall attempt to travel to Twain's Manor and fight for Mael Twain." I say to Togak.

11. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    OOC: well, Ive been gone forever. Also I'm now in the biggest cage match of all time.

OOC: I kinda feel dwarfed by all the giant magic weapons being thrown around. Do I get one XD

Amun_Ra likes this.
  12. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome back ^^

13. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Welcome back! Now die and make our job easier.

Malkavian and Amun_Ra like this.
  14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome back, human... Now take a seat, but don't sit down.

15. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    uhm, but I'm not human... Did no one read my bio?

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nobody reads bios.

Poiu429 likes this.
  17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome back! Where've you been??

18. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    mostly just busy

19. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I read everyone's bios' ;-;

20. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nicolas Darkness thing....png
    This is from Nicolas's view, in Angels & Demons.
    Yeah.

lol

Malkavian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.