Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What Is The Fastest Way To Get Emeralds In Game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by ajusa, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cursed Mage

Cursed Mage Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Go To Frozen Heights and Pick up every item (Even normal ones) Just to Sell to the item buyer.

Sell All Good Legendaries to players and all other items (You dont want to keep) to the item buyer.

Tip: ID all items before u sell to item Buyer

and 17 others likes this.
  2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    The real best way is to play the market properly.

Other than that, find a good grinding spot that's not too far from a city and grind your life away.

Stag2001 likes this.
  3. ?!

?! Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    some quests
    seavaley reef if u 30-
    horses(u can get a profit or fuck urself)
    trading items for grinding and lot run
    giveaways

efilim elf likes this.
  4. Darkdragon902

Darkdragon902 Command Block Addic-I mean Enthusiast VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you are playing Wynn 100% alone, that includes other players helping you with a quest or two, you wouldn't be able to fight Bob (or even get into his tomb), or do ???, among other quests that require more than 1 player to complete.

Malkavian likes this.
  5. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:

6. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Why can't you pick up items from seavale reef (lvl 8+, if you get to nemract early), grind in herb caves(probably lvl 55+), or grind in Frozen Heights (lvl90+).
    Seavale Reef is in Selchar, the Herb Caves are in the jungle near Troms, and Frozen Heights are probably near Rodoroc.

Academyfail, Pretzule and ajusa like this.
  7. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well if you're going to play 100% singleplayer then why would you need much money? you cant buy from others if you dont want interaction? And you only really need money for a very small number of quests

Malkavian, Stag2001 and Potateau like this.
  8. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    21 EB for beneath the depths.
    1 EB for Iron Hearg Part II.
    I'm pretty sure that's it.
    (Not counting identifying quest items, or random hoppers that require emeralds)

9. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But you get ~120le from quests

Potateau likes this.
  10. ajusa

ajusa Well-Known Adventurer

What if you want to buy items from weapon merchants? Pirate luck is like 4le...

Also, I am in that situation where I don't want to sell on the forums, but I want to buy. I don't have time to post items to sell.

11. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @XavierEXE

XavierEXE and Pokextreme like this.
  12. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Do Quests
    Quests at level 70+ give you a minimum of 1le per quest, with increasing monetary rewards as the quests get higher-leveled. Some quests like Wynn Excavation Site D even gives you around 8le. You can earn more than 1.5 stacks of le simply by doing all of the quests. Although its not the viable way to make money in the long run, its a good choice to kick-start your wealth. If you're lucky, you may even find legendaries or mythics along the way of doing quests, through killing mobs and opening loot chests etc.

2. Loot Running all the way!
    This is probably the best way to make money in the long run. Very good lootrun routes such as the Ice Canyon, Molten Heights, and Sky Islands can get you a very good amount of T3 and T4 chests, in which you will find good loot. For my case, I always keep Rares and Legendaries on my lootruns, as conserving inventory space is important especially if you're doing a long lootrun. After the lootrun, ID everything, Item Buyer the bad items(including legendaries, as IDs are important) and sell those with good IDs. Occasionally someone will buy from you and you can make some of those sweet liquid green stone. Grab the powders you find too, as I will explain it later.

3. Powder Shop
    The current market is in great demand of powders, especially T4+ powders of all elements. During your lootrun, you may stumble across some powders in your lootchests. The highest-tier powders that can appear in lootchests is T4, with the lowest being T1. Grab those powders, set up a powder business and sell those powders.

4. Know your prices, what to sell, and when to sell
    It is important to follow the fluctuations of the market and pay attention to demand. If suddenly the demand of a particular item increases and you happen to have a few of those particular items, then you should be able to make good cash. Look at Buying threads and check if you by chance, have what the player wants. Also as important--->KNOW YOUR PRICES! Do not get scammed, or accidentally scam others! If you are having trouble with the pricing of items, post the images of your items in the , and some knowledgeable and respected price-checkers will price-check your item.

For Mythic items, if you really need money, sell them straight away. Even the worst Pure can go for more than 10le, mythic boots go for 2-6 stacks, mythic weapons go for 3-11 stacks, and the sought-after mythics such as Stratiformis, Discoverer and Cataclysm can fetch ridiculous amounts of cash.

5. Make a shop on the forums
    If you want to make money continually, this has to be the best option. This requires you to interact with people-you can't always keep to yourself, especially if you're trying to earn money(applies to real life context as well). You cannot always buy but never sell. Plus, posting images on a thread shouldn't take more than 2 minutes at most(unless you're uploading the images for a shop, but it shouldn't take you more than an hour). As gruelling as creating the thread for your shop, you will find that you will be able to sell alot more items than shouting in Detlas WC1 ingame. Make your shop, set your prices, make it look nice, and lootrun when stock is dwindling. Add the items you find in your lootruns to your shop and you will be good to go again!

Player interaction is important if you're going to play on servers like this in the long run. We encourage you to make friends, as they can help you if you're in trouble. Have fun, and good luck with your monetary goals.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    mizzkissy, _Romzy_, Kaelan~ and 3 others like this.
  13. Glitchedslayer

Glitchedslayer Godly Horse Breeder and Memer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unless you dupe, its litterally impossible

14. orange0401

orange0401 Fortified with Vitamin C HERO

Minecraft:
    Capitalism!

15. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1LE for twain

16. Potateau

Potateau Big Teeth HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not anymore. You don't have to buy the helmet, just "make" it.

17. Academyfail

Academyfail That one vet that still doesn't have a level 100 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    acutally, it's 2 LE

18. Artifax

Artifax Eltom Rainbow Archer | Build Maker VIP+

Minecraft:
    Get loot bonus armor, fill your inventory with emeralds in Freezing Heights, and should give about 31 stacks of emeralds, takes about 5-15 minutes, so, about 2-4le per hour if you are REALLY FAST and don't die.

19. davicusprime

davicusprime Lightly Salted with a Hint of Cheese

Minecraft:
    I am in the same boat... The majority of the game can be played solo, some bosses will require you be way above the typical level they are designed for and there are a few quests that require other players to coordinate with you to complete.

As for cash generation, there isn't much need to stockpile massive amounts of emerald. You go out, explore, kill mobs within +/-10 of your lvl for maximizing XP, collect the loot dropped. Ditch the normal items, ID everything else, keep what you want, sell everything else to the Item Merchants. Doing that, I typically make slightly more emeralds than I spend ID'ing everything. Finding useful gear with some lucky ID's and powders to modify them is far more valuable to me than masses of emeralds.

For the purpose of inventory control, convert all full stacks of emeralds to blocks, all stacks of blocks to LE and stash the LE in the bank. Otherwise I keep about a half stack of blocks on me so I don't need to hit the bank before hitting the ID'er.

Other random factors:
    • Loot bonus gear only effects mob drops.
    • Stealing causes mobs to drop emeralds when hit.
    • Loot chests of higher tier are better than lower, but the quality of the contents depends entirely on how long the chest has sat unopened. A well aged chest will provide better gear than a newly spawned chest of higher tier.
    I've traded a few times with folks but I have very limited time to play, so coordinating a meeting to trade uses far too much of my time. Tis better to not worry about it much, or solicit trades on the fly when you cross paths with folks in game so you can actually just play the game.

-DavicusPrime

20. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'd recommend grinding at a spot below your level with a high spawn rate. That way, all the loot you get can be easily sold to the item buyer (as it will be below your level), and if by chance you get something good, you can wear it or sell it (to players). Another thing to do is loot runs - most of the best loot chest lie in the COTL/Molten Heights/Ahms region, and those are quite high-level. Much of the loot can be sold to the item buyer, or sold to players. You can also incorporate powder runs into your loot runs - a single tier IV powder can be sold for a few LE. Unless the prices have changed.

ajusa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.