Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Near-death Experiences

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Toasted Asian, Jan 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Anyone had a near death experience in their life?

Mine:
    Back in the 2nd grade, my friends and I were playing a game called "infection" during resses. One of my friends started as the "infected", then for some fucking reason, he pulled out a knife. My friend and I started running the fuck away from the kid, then he started chasing us. One minute later the bell rang, I went ahead to talk with a supervisor, she said "well why did you tell me this now! Go back into class." in a bitter tone. The kid with the knife didn't get in trouble. But karma got the best of him in the future

Back in the 5th grade, everyone in the school made mini rockets. We went outside to to try them out. There was only 2 launch pads so everyone had to wait in a line. About 10 minutes later, a rocket failed to launch, instead of flying directly up, the rocket decided to go ape shit and fly towards the line of kids. The rocket flew slightly above me and the kid in front of me.

SpadenadeZ1, Rawb and HappyLanding like this.
  2. hmm

hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

When I was very little, I decided to take my dog out for a walk. Now, I had no idea what a walk was, so I just opened the door and my dog followed me. My dog was a very loyal dog, though, and if he didn't push me out of the road every few seconds, I might have been hit by a car. Also, there was this dude in a truck who rolled up next to me and asked me where my parents were, but my dog barked at him a lot. He ended up finding my parents, and he told them where I was. I don't remember the truck driver, as all I really remember was my dog pushing me off the road, opening the door, and the idea of walking a dog.

3. Fissure

Fissure I'll be fine .

I got a 0 .

I'm asian .
    Enough said .

hmtn, Argon, Rawb and 3 others like this.
  4. Nin

Nin Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was slicing some meat, it was pretty frozen so I applied some force then it almost went to by abnominal part, it did got there but just very outer skin and that is very safe, luckily no blood or anything.

And one time, I almost got car accident but that was like 5 years ago so...

5. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once, when I was walking home, someone came at me with a knife.
    He demanded that I give him my phone and wallet. I tried to calmly tell him that I didn't have either on me, but he wouldn't listen. He pulled the knife back, and swung it towards me with his right hand. I stepped back to the left and he missed. I grabbed his wrist behind the knife as his arm passed me, and now I was to his right and behind him. I pulled his wrist down to my waist level, and placed my other forearm on his elbow, pushing it down. If I were to continue doing this, it could break someone's arm easily. He was in pain, and I shouted at him that he was a criminal- but I didn't want to break his arm. He had dropped the knife at this point as his arm was in a lot of pain, so I pushed him to the ground, picked up the knife, and ran. I never reported it to the police as I didn't see his face well, but I still have the knife in my room today.

6. hmm

pics or it didn't happen

7. Ganny

Ganny Famous Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woah thats intense...

I got bullied by 2 kids and luckily a teacher stepped in, had to go to the E.R. and could have been permanently disabled or worse.
    For whatever reason the kids only got suspeneded for 2 days.

8. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When I was about 2 or 3 I was in the back of the car while my mom and papa were driving on the highway. At the time there wasn't a child lock on the door and of course, being at that age, I was curious and sneaky. So I was messing with the door then it flew open and I almost rolled out of the car. Before my mom or papa could even reach me to pull me back in, something forced me back in but they don't know what it was exactly. They believed it to be an angel or something that grabbed me. But they weren't for sure.

9. hmm

It might have been the air resistance. After all, you were traveling 70 mph. That's a lot of wind pushing on you and the door.

10. Kusu~

Kusu~ Obsessed with purple. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Ceiling of my friend's house collapsed on me during a storm.

2. An underwater vehicle thing I didn't use for years blew up on me as I was testing if it still works.

3. Boat flipped over during a fishing trip during a storm in the middle of the sea.

I guess those aren't really THAT deadly of a situation but it was the closest I've ever gotten to death.

11. ploo

ploo Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I almost ran out of charge on my laptop when I wasn't near the charger... me and my laptop were very close to dying...

12. hmm

what god did you piss off

hmtn, Argon, Rawb and 3 others like this.
  13. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My house's basement flooded once, and the electricity and power and all that stuff was managed downstairs. I'm dump when it comes to science like this but for all I know all the water ended up being electric or something, I do remember that my dad made me put on rubber shoes. This was long ago so my memory may be hazy...

14. Lapsy

Lapsy Everything I say is serious, don't question that.

Guild:
    i had a very near death experience, but it's too gruesome to even imagine. go into the spoiler, if you dare.

15. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    non
    but other really horrible stuff happened

16. hmm

Scared of beans? Who are you, Pythagoras?

17. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Almost got hit by a number of shots and discs (for shotput and discus) a bunch of times.

I also got seriously sick a lot back then along with my countless sports injuries :P

18. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Kusu~ Janai, Odysseus Da!

19. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    When a knife dropped near my foot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.