Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's okay, take your time.

Wait, now I'm above you!

Yeah, got tired of being below you. I'll just stay here from now on.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Malkavian likes this.
  2. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dang it! Someone beat me to it.

What he *points at Florfy above me* said

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, I'm below you.

Lol now I'm below you!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Malkavian likes this.
  4. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now I'm below you ;3

5. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Good riddance, I mutter.
    "So," I say. "What shall we do now? There is a possibility that the Legends may defeat the Corrupter.. in which case it would be.. beneficial to your cause to find the Legends shortly after the battle - while they are weak - and defeat them then. Of course, if the Corrupter defeats the Legends, that would be best."
    I lower my head, thinking that I have said too much.
    "I apologize for my.. tendency to ramble," I say.

6. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "No!" Ajnin, Mortem, Drandel, and Ronan all shout at once. Nicolas looks away from Thagila's body and looks at the remaining warriors. Then he grins, his eyes flashing.

"Ahhh!" Drandel screams and charges at Nicolas. The now-evil man rush at the girl.

Drandel swings her sword in an arc, but Nicolas dodges, drawing his blade. An explosion send the man spiralling through the air. Ronan lower his bow, while Drandel stops, looking shocked. She can move that fast? She thinks.

Nicolas lands agilely onto the ground. He sways on the spot.

"Y-you will die." He says in a distorted voice.

Ronan barely manage to lift his bow in time as Nicolas suddenly bolt and appear right in front of him. Nicolas's right foot connects with the bow, and Ronan is knocked back onto his back. Nicolas swing his sword, but a bone knock onto his head.

Nicolas slowly turn back. Mortem looks up, raising his hands, looking scared. "I..."

"Watch out!" Ajnin shouts and tackles Mortem as Nicolas stab at empty air where Mortem stood. Ajnin gets up quickly and send a blast of electricity. Nicolas raise his hand, and the electricity is deflected into the direction of Luke. He deflects it with a conjured shield.

Nicolas is distracted, even for a moment. A powerful punch from Bailwolf sends the man flying at Luke. The mage raise his staff and green light radiate outwards. The light hit Nicolas, and knock him to the ground. Katherine jumps at him, knife drawn, but Nicolas rolls out of the way. His right leg spring up, connecting with the angel's stomach. She gasps and stagger back. Nicolas jump up and land, facing Katherine, whilst the others surround him.

"What did you do with the real Nicolas?" Katherine shouts.

"What do you think I am, Kass?" Nicolas says, in a manner that the real Nicolas would've talked in. Katherine clench her fists.

"A shape-shifter, an illusion, whatever that makes sense." She says.

"Oh. Would they know about this?" Nicolas grins, then pull his robe down. Then he spread his pitch-black wings.

Katherine and Luke gasp. The others look surprised, for they have never seen any other angel.

Katherine covers her mouth. Her eyes start to water. "It is him." She whispers weakly.

"I am no longer Nicolas, foolish mortal." Nicolas says, and as he rise into the air, shadow particles start to form a tornado around him. "I am the Corrupter of Realms, and I shall finish my job!"

He fold his wings and hit the ground. A shockwave made of shadow knock the eight off. Some stay standing, some fall down.

Katherine has lost her will to fight. She looks down and mumbles. "After all we've been through." She says. "Nicolas couldn't stop the darkness taking over. What chance do we have? We've lost. The Light's fallen and we've lost."

The Corrupter grins.

Malkavian likes this.
  7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "There has to be a way to defeat him..." I say to myself.

(Wait, you said we were in a mossy cave chamber, right? If Nicolas/The Corrupter were to dash on the moss, would he, perhaps, slip?)

8. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Asyra runs after the elves, out of sight. Suddenly, the elves stop in their tracks. Then they bolt back at where Asyra had been hiding. The elves catch the boy, holding his arms and legs, and start running even faster towards Aldorei. Asyra shout and resist, but the elves' iron grips won't let go. They reach the town in no time.

Asyra sees the town and gasps. For it must've been beautiful. In fact, it was beautiful, but in a terrible way. The buildings have all turned dark, the ground red and corrupted. The trees have died, their skeletons bare. Several elves are fighting creatures. Asyra tries to recognise them, but fails to do so. They have humanoid bodies, but from their waist down, their physical form disappears, making the creatures float. Asyra has a feeling that they used to be a creature of Light, but was corrupted for some reason.

The fighting elves shout, "Get to the Embassy! It is still standing!" The host run towards a burning building. Elrund and several other mages shout something in their own language, and the fire is put out. The host make their way through the destroyed structure and find a way inside. In a series of corridors and hidden buttons, they come inside a large chamber. It is crowded with Aldorei elves who have evaded the corruption of the Town. The company still make their way deeper into the chamber, where they reach a single door. They go inside.

The elves finally put Asyra down. One of them pull out a rope, but another shouts, "Wait! I've seen this one fight in Cinfras, with the Light!"

Elrund turns to look at the boy, then at his sword. "Indeed." He says. "Welcome to the Embassy, Asyra. We have been expecting you. Follow me."

The elves help him up. Asyra, still quite unsure about everything, follows the old elf. He leads the boy and the other elves to a series of corridors yet again, until they reach a room that is some kind of an office.

An ancient looking elf look up from the table.

"Asyra." The elf says. "Welcome. I am Togak, the leader of the Sol Embassy. We have received a message from your brother, and was thus expecting you."

Is there something in the room they can use?

9. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Slipping him would, however, make him vulnerable for a few seconds... What else is in the room?

#Strategy/10

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Eye laughs. "Do not worry, young Wizard. I will not go around killing the most faithful of my servants."

"What you say is true." He looks at Yansur, then at his five Demon Lords, then at the Three. "As you wish, you may go to the Realm and meet the Legends in battle if they make it out. But I have a mission for you, which will take you all the way to the Province of Wynn."

Naragath and Shade look up in interest: They have never been to Wynn.

"The power of the Light no longer hold me prisoner in Dern. The Realm of Light has fallen, and now, I march out of this Province. To actually regain any power in the Mortal World, I must pass through the ancient gate that connects this world to Wynn. The muster of my army and reaching the gate will at least take a month." The Dark Lord says.

"During the month." The Eye says. "It is your job to stop the Light from disrupting my rise. To do that, you must kill two of the original Legends: Salomnis and Mael Twain."

11. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Somehow I forgot about that...

I rush for the orb and grab it (If I can reach it)

12. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh"""" Not Mael! Please! Can't you just kill Salomnis. Screw him ^^

Hint hint XD

Amun_Ra likes this.
  13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Luke put his staff onto the ground, sending a shock through the ground, specifically at Ajnin. Ajnin trips, but regains balance.

Luke meet Ajnin's eyes. I know what you are trying to do. Luke says in Ajnin's mind. I will distract Nicolas. You and the others must use the orb somehow.

Nicolas walk towards Katherine. The angel stands there, trembling.

Nicolas smiles and aim his hand at the elf. Suddenly she jump up into the air, unfurling her wings, and kick Nicolas in the face.

"Luke, now!" She shouts. Luke shouts a Word in the magical tongue, and a spell is triggered. Bailwolf raise his hand and support the spell. Symbols appear all over the cave, which slowly forms a half-sphere covering Nicolas, Luke and Bailwolf.

Luke looks at Bailwolf with a bewildered look. "Why are you in here!?" He shouts.

Bailwolf knows that he most likely won't make it out. But he nods. "I couldn't just let you in here alone, could I?"

Luke looks out at Katherine, who was on the other side of the magical barrier. The mage nods sadly. Katherine shake her head wildly, and mouth, "you must survive."

Nicolas look at Luke and Bailwolf.

"You have trapped me in here." He says. "Well, I shall destroy you to get out."

---

"Now, Ajnin!" Katherine shouts at Ajnin. Now the boy rush at the orb and try to snatch it.

He hits something, though. A barrier appear around the orb. "Attack it!" Drandel shouts, and she points her sword at the barrier. A beam of purple energy shoot at the direction of the orb.

***I'm sleeping now it's like 12:30 here and I have school***

Malkavian likes this.
  14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "A barrier? How inconvenient," I say, charging my sword and trying to drive it into the barrier.

Also, WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!?!?!

15. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What are you doing up writing at this time? XD

Get some sleep, ok? ^^
    Sleep is important ;)

16. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I.... have a lot of homework to do. I only started doing stuff here like an hour ago

17. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dude...
    Sleep! :sleeping:
    It is an order ;)

Sleep is important you know ^^
    I would say: "How are you even able to update the RP when you must be so tired." but I've done almost exactly the same on multiple occasions ^^

Amun_Ra likes this.
  18. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    "So, what is that message from my brother, Salomnis that you want me to know about?" I say to Togak calmly.

19. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Umm... I noticed you're getting a bit more inactive.
    Is there something that's been keeping you up? IRL? In-game?

20. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Of course," I say. "Do you know where either of them might be?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.