Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Wynncraft Class Branches

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Zade23, Jan 14, 2017.

?

What Do you prefer? (All Not Recommended Branches)

1. Vampiric Rouge

2. Bloody Dagger

3. Viking King

4. Alchemist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zade23

Zade23 Well-Known Adventurer

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I know we all call these things different names but I just wanted to give people a general idea for when they hit later levels. This is all pieces of information I have gathered and I posted this regardless if someone else made one because that is how I roll. . . deal with it. Also, I know that they’re other branches but these are just the big ones and not the twigs.
    (Epilepsy Warning)

Key (Note that these are my opinions!)
    Red: NOT RECOMMENDED
    Green: I would use it
    Blue: I r8 8/8 m8, no h8 or click b8!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archer Branches with Descriptions:

Exploding: This archer is based on the “exploding” perk on armor and weaponry. It has an extremely high damage output but lacks versatility making this branch a double-edged sword.

Hunter: This branch is focused on Poison, letting their enemies slowly die before them. This branch has a randomized amount of Mana/Life Steal depending on the user’s interest.

Professional Killer: This is one of the more common branches. This branch focuses on burst damage with a great base damage output. This branch can have a basic amount of defense.

Balanced: This Branch is based on going for an even amount of stats with little ups or downs.

Vampiric Rouge: This branch is focused on having a high amount of burst damage with it’s skills/abilities, with maximum Lifesteal and Mana Steal. This branch has few downsides though.

Thunder Caller: This branch is focused on using Dexterity and Thunder to it’s will. High amounts of critical damage and thunder capabilities. It can be proven effective water enemies.

Assassin Branches with Descriptions:

Bloody Dagger: This branch is focused on having nothing but life steal and health on his side, making this branch a tanky branch. This branch is not recommended as it has lower damage than the prefered amount.

Gale Dagger: This Branch is focused on having a considerably high amount of Air capabilities with Agility being his prefered stat. These branches have a high chance to dodge attacks and move quickly.

Backstabber: This is one of the deadliest branches considering it has a maximum amount of burst damage capabilities. This branch is focused on getting critical hits and leaving deep wounds or death in it’s wake.

Balanced: This branch is based on going for an even amount of stats with little ups or downs.

Chidori: This branch is focused on using thunder and dexterity. It has high amounts of burst damage and can be effective against most water enemies. (Yes, I used a Naruto reference.)

Warrior Branches with Descriptions:

Tanky Tanker Tank (TTT): This branch is focused on having maximum defense and high amounts of health. These bad boys (or girls for those Banan Tater Tot Bus people) can take a hit and can dish out a good amount of damage if built right. They can be fairly slow though depending.

Earth Guardian: These branches are based on maximizing their Earth and Defensive capabilities. They can be very effective against Water/Ice enemies.

Berserker: This branch is focused on balancing both Defense and Damage, but preferring damage over defense. They like to use weapons with quick attack speed, mainly favoring fire or air weaponry.

Balanced: This branch is based on going for an even amount of stats with little ups or downs.

Barbarian: This branch is much like the “Berserker” branch, but favors defense over damage. Most of the time, these branches use Very Slow - Normal attack speed weapons, using Earth and Fire as their weaponry.

Viking King: This branch is mainly based on using Water and Earth to decimate its enemies. This branch is fairly evened out with three stats being favored over all: Agility, Intelligence, and Defense, making him a not recommended as it isn’t as “warrior” as other branches.

Mage Branches with Descriptions:

Wizzard: This branch is focused on increase its offensive abilities with their prefered element. These mages have a lower rate of support but can still be effective regardless.

Priest(Also referred to as “Tank Mage”): This branch is focused on increasing its defensive abilities, making them very hard to kill with their high amount of support and defense. It is a lackluster in damage depending.

Elemental: These branches have one priority. They have a high amount of elemental damage and defense, being nearly immune and able to counter everything. Regardless of how overpowered this sounds, this branch has little to no base damage and can be taken out with normal damage depending.

Balanced: This branch is based on going for an even amount of stats with little ups and downs.

Hit Me: This branch is focused on having high magical ability to support itself while having a considerable high amount of thorns. These branches are not common as it is hard to achieve this, but if done, can be very deadly, and just plain out fun to do.

Alchemist: This branch is focused on three things: Life/Mana Steal, Poison, and Burst Damage. This branch is very effective on it’s own with an average amount of support. Though this branch may seem cool and all, it is not recommended as it isn’t the best mage tree there is since it can heal itself without having to use a lifesteal weapon.

I hope this has somewhat helped or entertained you in any way. Happy Wynncrafting!

2. kazumeep

kazumeep PhD in Procrastination VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk y I just like stuff like this

Great job my friend

3. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This works well with poison
    basically
    hit me
    and die

4. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I don't get why the four red builds are "Not Recommended", I have one of each of them and personally they work extremely well. The "Viking King" is my best warrior in the game, level 92 focusing on health regen and tanking, I don't see why a build with access to both defensive elements and extremely high health regen and life steal is bad in your eyes.

5. Zade23

Zade23 Well-Known Adventurer

I never said it was bad in my eyes, Its just simply not recommended. I have A Bloody Dagger Assassin and I put that as not recommended. Its fine if you have the class. I don't hate you for it, I just am trying to be useful in this community.

6. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Yep, just making sure that's seen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.