Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Have I even met Nicolas yet?)

2. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I.. is that Nicolas? I have heard so much about you from Mael!" Mortem says happilly.

3. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No
    You've seen him once in the first meeting.

4. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I did?
    Oh yeah. I remembered it as if we were only briefed by Katherine and being told that Nicolas had gone to Gavel and then later we found his boat ^^

I'll change my dialogue XD

"Nicolas?"
    Mortem is a smart kid and realising that something is off he asks skeptically: "You're alive? Where have you been all this time?"
    Then he quietly asks the others: "Could this be another shapeshifter?.. Or an illusion?

5. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Pardon me, but who is... Nicolas?"

6. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no no no xD

Of course you've heard about Nicolas, he is like Bob. But you've never met them. You should know that you went after Nicolas to Gavel.

Nicolas smiles. His armour is burnt and clawed, and his robes tattered. "Nicolas!" Drandel shouts. The younger ones rush to greet the warrior.

"Whoa there." Nicolas says and smiles. Mortem asks, "You're alive? Where have you been all this time?"

"I'm alive, my child." Nicolas says. "I escaped from the Qira Hive where they held me hostage."

Katherine and Luke look at each other. Mortem looks back at the two of them. They have been travelling for years with Nicolas. Weren't they glad?

Katherine suddenly shout, "Get away from him!"

Even if they are glad, still they are soldiers and follows this order quickly. A surprised look pops up on Nicolas's face.

Katherine raises her palm, and a flash of light flies towards Nicolas. The man flies back and lands on his back, not moving.

The others cry out, surprised. "Why did you do that!" Ronan says.

"Don't you find it strange," Luke says darkly, "That Nicolas escaped and knew where we were? Don't you find it strange that even though the Dark is at the height of its power, Nicolas managed to escape? How he made it through the Realm?"

"It's not him." Katherine says.

Nicolas slowly stands up. His eyes flash red. "Very good, Katherine."

"What did you do to Nicolas?" Katherine shouts. The Nine ready their weapons.

"I am the real Nicolas." Nicolas smiles cruelly. Thagila steps forward. Luke says, "Thagila, no..."

Nicolas draw his weapon slowly. Thagila flinches.

In a flash, Nicolas moves next to Thagila. She does not have a chance to react.

Nicolas sheath his sword. Thagila gags: a long gash is across her shoulder to her hip.

"No!" Drandel screams. Thagila drop to her knees, a shocked look on her face. Then she falls to the ground.

The Eye laughs. He seems to be in a good mood.

"You have done well, my servants, in taking Cinfras. The Realm of Light has fallen, thanks to the Corrupter."

"Isn't he joining us?" Shade asks. "The Corrupter, I mean."

"His job is done. Either he makes it out of the fight with the Legends alone, I am not sure. But he was merely a tool."

A man enter the throne room, followed by two more. Shade looks up in surprise: it was Yansur. He had completely forgot about his friend.

"Yansur." The Eye says, an edge of annoyance in his voice. "Why do you come here, disturbing us?"

"My Lord." Yansur says. "In return of working under your rule, you promised me power. Instead, your demons are taking over Mistress Qira's army, whereas I should."

Shade growls quietly. A fool, always trying to get power.

The Eye grins. "And you find this a problem?"

Yansur nods, and a bead of sweat roll down his face.

The Eye rise from his throne. He descends, and in his hand appear a black, metal glove with sharp blades.

"Tell me, Yansur." The Eye says, circling the villager. "What would you do for power?"

Yansur lift his chin. He trembles visibly. "I..."

The Eye's third eye flash red, and the Eye bring his gloved arm at Yansur. As it touch Yansur, a huge, black blade grow from the glove and impale the villager. Yansur gives a gasp, then goes limp.

7. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    Could of been worse, I say to myself. I shift my gaze from Yansur's dead body back to the throne.

8. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lͦ̇̒ͤe͌ͮt̅̆̄̓͋̿ ̅͑ͧ͋̽ͧ̈́f͌ͤͤor̍cͬeͬͣ͒ ́the̍ͪ D͆̾̋̾̽̍͋aͥ͑̇̽ͬ̓r̓ͬͨ̈k̐ͥ̇ ̈́ͣ̽ͩ̆͗͌Lͣ͐o͂̉̊̾͊̎rͫ̎̔ͬ͌̑d̎ ̋͑ͩ̎o͛ͭ͂̽ͮf̏̇̓̌͑̋ ͣ̉́́Dͥ͊̾̏͊̒͛eͩ̏ͬͩ͆̏rn̽
    ̆̂T́ͦ̈́h͂̌̀ͮeͧ̿ͫ̚ ̐̓̔͗̈̋Eͮ̂̇͂y̓̌eͯ̇ͧͯ,̂ͨͣ͂̇ͫ ̆̿̈́͊̊tͤͥͯͦ̾h̐̔̄eͥ̓͑̏͋ ͋͑̉aͬͧ͒͒͛͛lͫ̿̎ͣ̓̋l ͩͮͨͬ̇͛̐se͒̇̄̿ͯe͊ͭ̚ĭ͛̐̒n͊̉gͨ͊ ̒͋ͭ͐̉͆̈È͐ͣy̐͆̆ͥ̇̔e̿͑̓̓,̉ͥ̿ͤ ͂ͮ̅̄̓̔ͨsͦͤͣ̄hal̽ͥlͤͪ̓̂́ ͤri̽̃̀͒ͤ̋͐s̏̌ͦ͊͊ͫ͛eͤ͐̓ͪ̃̆.͊ͤ
    ̃ͮͧ̚
    ̀̔͛ͩ̄C͑ha͗͊ͫ̆̈̄o̒ͬ̑ͧ̄̚s͆̾̔͑ͦ́ͯ ̍͐̒sͤͦ̒͌ha͂l̎̈́̆̇̒ͫl̎͊ͮ͆ ̿̅̔̓͐è͊ͧ́͌͆rͫ̈́̈ͭͣͪuͩͥ͌̔̂̎̌p̒ͩͤ́͊ẗ́͋̋̽͑̌̈́,ͮͬ͂̔̌ ͆͒d̑̃ͤ̉̓̅eͤ̀͆a̽t͑̋͂ͨͥ͛ͪh͗ͥ̄̓ͯ̚ ̌͒s̋̔ͦͣͥḧ́̅̂̓ͫ̀ǎ̎̈́l̂̀̀ͣͤ͐͒l̍̃̾͒ ̽͂̓̀͌̿ͧfa̓ͬͭ̂͌̓lͪͯ̏͒̔̐l̅̿͐ͯͮ̾̎.̒̾ͩ
    ̓̀ͨ̾ͤ̇̃Li͂g̐̾hͮͭͯ̿t͆̐͒ ͣ̽̉̎̒̎̃h̄͋̓ͦͪ̔a̔s̊͑̆͑ ̊ͥ̍ͮ̎̆͒f͒͛̏̑̾̈́eͮ̉l͗ͯͤ̎͆lͨͤ,̐̍ ͦ̃̈͒̽͗a͗̇̓̽̂̚n͊ͫ͗ͦd̏ͯͥ̑̌ ͑͗͌͂̀thͤͩ̈ͤͤe̎͌ d͆̒͋̽ͭėͪ͒̈ͩ̃ͪḿ͐͊̉͋ͣonͭͭ̀s ̋w͌ïl͛̅l͛͑ ̋ͣ͆̊r͐̂ͫͮu̿̏́̈́́͆l̿̂̂́ͧͨe͒ͪ.̀̒ͣ
    ̈ͯ̐̅͐ͩ
    F̏ͮͤͤͦ̿̊oͫͦr̉͆̒ͩ͋ͬtͫ̋ͭh̉͐̉͊ͩ ̌̿Vͮ̃̎̓ͦ͊rͫ̈́̓a̅̅ͦm̓͋̔̏nȯ́ͫ̉s̏̓́ͫ.̓̾ͦ ̆ͥF̽̐ͯ͌o͑̋͆͂̒rͥ̉̅ťͨ̓̿̋͌͗h̄ͦ͑ ͑͒̓̽̽ͦDͮa͐ͤrͫ̏ͥ̈́̐̐kͤ̐ně͗̚s̾ͩͫ̾̂̾̚sͩ.ͬ̂ͮ ̿͑ͪF̉̅͒̂̇̀ò̐ͩ͐rͨ͑̅͌ͫt͊̇̃̌̏̚h ̏͐̋̎ͥͨEͮ͂v͐̃̏ͨi͂̿͗ͪlͨ̄̐.͛ͭ͛̑̑ͭͦ

Malkavian likes this.
  9. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    this is my commentary on recent posts:

geez
    Heart of fruma idk... might have something to do with the weird amnesia that people get when they leave fruma.. four crystals would refer to the crystals in Wynnexcavation (but what about the sky island crystals? im sure they have some importance somewhere), the End, so the unfinished end portal in Wynn, and the Aether is from that one kid who murdered a buncha people. in self defense. then murdered a buncha other people. not in self defense.

ooh hype!

oh
    thats not good is it?
    (it feels like im more on the side of the nine lol)

Jamieverse would be proud of you.

Amun_Ra and Malkavian like this.
  10. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "No... It cannot be..." I think, trying to figure out what to do. "This won't go unpunished. He's too agile to be hit by normal attacks, so I can't fight normally. Mirrors deflect light, don't they? I wonder if I can play a trick with my lightning... Katherine might be able to as well, her powers being light. I can't tell her that until I try it first, though. That would reveal my hand."

(Note: 100% of the dialog is thought, nobody can hear it.)

11. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    By the way, I'm submitting an artwork of Legends in the Content Contest. I already drew the Eye, Orphion, Darznog, Ragnok and Pyrs. If any of you want their character to look like something, tell me. After all, they're your characters!

12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you wish... I just made a character description for another rp (actually a forums d&d ran by SPYROHAWK, but details), what are the odds?

Draft, not finalized
    • Gold-ish hair
    • Royal Blue eyes
    • Light Skin
    • Leather Boots
    • Navy Blue Robe with hood, runs down to halfway down his boots. The center is open, white clothes are under it.
    • Weapon is a katana-like sword. You could put electricity on it since he can harness electricity (Theory: Ajnin can use his powers by manipulating his nervous system. It's probably magic or something though idk)
    If it's too demanding, I'd be fine with changing it.

Amun_Ra likes this.
  13. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't care that much ^^
    I trust that whatever you make will be a cool representation of my character ;)

I will just check my character app and see if there is anything I want to add ^^

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Amun_Ra likes this.
  14. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please tell us when you are done with it :D
    I'd love to see what you've made ^^

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think it will take pretty long time. But sure :)

Malkavian likes this.
  16. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looking forward to it ^^

Amun_Ra likes this.
  17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ...there are no longer mirrors in the room. You are in a mossy cave chamber

18. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Umm... can you tell me what I am doing right now?
    Ignore the 'sudden urge to make me to run east.'

19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah. Well, there goes that idea. Let me think for a moment.

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry guys that I have been a bit inactive. I was focusing on Angels and Demons and the Wynncraft Wiki, and since me and my family are moving this week, I had a lot of work to do. I'll try to be more active starting from tomorrow. But no guarantees.

sonickid3003, Malkavian and RonalMC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.