Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just saying, but the monster is a copy of Katherine, and the real her is behind Ronan.

Ajnin casts his lightening at the mirror. It shatters, but it only reveals another mirror behind it. The fake-Katherine lands in middle of the nine. It crouches, and its nine tails whirl around. They catch the warriors, either on their legs or chests, and they all fall down. Luke was fast, though, and he creates a force which knocks the monster back and prevents it from hurting anybody.

The nine quickly gets up, but they no longer see the monster where it landed. Ajnin whirls around, just as Mortem rush at him, his Soul-Eater drawn. Vocthar cries and tackles Mortem to the ground, just as he was about to slash at Ajnin. Mortem pushes Vocthar away with inhuman strength, and leap up. Mortem's eyes glow red, as he spread his arms. The real Mortem comes up to Ajnin, holding his side.

"It kicked me." He says. "Now we know: that monster can change forms."

The monster bring his hands down to the ground, and the ground shakes. The mirror on the ceiling shatters, only for the mirrors behind them to come forward. The mirror shards rain down onto the nine as they shield themselves.

When they look up, the monster has disappeared again.

2. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Brother

Now let's start me up!

3. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright!

Swinging the sword his brother, Salomnis, gave him, Asyra slays the demons that come forward and tries to breach the bridge. Even though he is a demon, he have joined the Light like his brother, and was almost unrecognisable as a demon, both from his friends and enemies. When his arms start to tire, he retreats back into the army, just as more come up to take his place. Asyra strides back to the Southern gate. It was the only gate not destroyed, and now the Light army had gathered around it.

Your sword glow. (let's just say that, like Bilbo's Sting in lotr) You feel a great darkness approach the Southern gate from outside. A great power.

4. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    My sword glows with a purple light, which I am not surprised, as it was made for Corruption. However, it seems to actually be trying to kill me, like it has a soul of its own, and it has betrayed me.

I run around crazily in circles, as the floating sword chases me around. I call for help to everyone in the Light Army.

5. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wat?

Amun_Ra likes this.
  6. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Sorry, I haven't exactly... used this kind of roleplay format that much, and I might not know some of the lore.

7. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I take in a look and recap the entire situation before deciding what to do.

8. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! It's fine ;)
    I was just like: "Why the hell is his sword suddenly trying to kill him?????"

9. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Umm... @Amun_Ra can you please continue the RP?
    I don't know why you're not continuing, maybe you have lots of things to do?

10. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Probably

11. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Naragath: Attack the southern gate.
    Naragath's army: Defend Naragath.

Any monsters that have any sort of water abilities, aim them at Ozoth's children. Other monsters attack the humans.
    Archers aim for spearmen of any sort. Do not aim at anyone with a shield unless they're sure that they can hit. It's alright if you don't shoot to kill. An injured man can bring two men out of the battlefield (1 medic and the injured guy).
    Spearmonsters, try to attack swordsmen.
    Others, just attack.
    Other ranged mobs, stay back as well. Ones that do not wield bows aim for mages.

I'll charge at Ozoth, shooting out water magic at her as I go.
    When I reach her, try to make a water sword and attack.
    Is the weak spot the belly? As in most other fictional dragons?
    I'll know the weakness. I'm an old mage who's studied magic and other things for a long time.
    Also, if possible, aim for neck (try to sever) and tail (try to sever). If I can do something to stop her from spewing flames, I'll try to do it.

12. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yup, amazingly annoyingly busy month.

I still do not understand what is happening here....
    Let me make this clear: please do NOT control what happens TO the character. Only what the character does.

Your crazy sword chasing you is fine, just give me a reason for it.

@Vansil @Florfy5 @The_Wynner @sonickid3003

Luke stands up first. He looks up at the ceiling, where a strange glow floats in the center. Laughing sounds can be heard from around the arena.

"Show yourself, Orphion!" Luke shouts. "Show us your true form!"

There is a flash, as the nine cover their eyes. On the ceiling, stuck to the mirrors, is a large furry animal. Its fur is pure white, and is long. The animal is a giant fox, with nine tails.

Orphion gives a clear cry, and starts running down the wall. As it runs, Orphion's feet leave the mirrors and the monster lands in front of the nine.

"Welcome to my hall, warriors." Orphion says. His voice is rich, but it seems to be said without emotions. His eyes are red, and empty. "Prepare to die."

With Naragath and his army out of fighting in the major areas (e.g. outside the Main Gate), the dark army is pushed back by the Light from the Eastern side of the city. Ozoth roars and swing her tail at Pyrs's direction. The ancient mage ducks, and using his arm of corruption, grab at the tail. Ozoth, annoyed, swing her tail wildly. Pyrs jumps off, rolls, then stands up in front of the dragon. All around the mage, the monsters that are able to use water magic attack the Dragon Mother's children.

Ozoth glares at Pyrs. The mage smiles, then rush at Ozoth's head with his water sword. The sword hits the dragon between its eyes, but the blade bounces back. Ozoth rears back in pain. Pyrs, using that opportunity, cries and stab Ozoth on her stomach, using the force of his powerful arm and the water magic surrounding the blade.

The dragon gives a great roar, and jump back, flapping her wings. Pyrs rushes forward, for a final blow.

Naragath's army start attacking the Southern gate, however, it is heavily guarded. Shade stands back, waiting. Right now, their defence is too strong. Naragath is losing his demons by the archers on the walls. About fifty warriors are gathered in front of the gate, too, and are cutting the demons down. Mages push projectiles back.

A distraction. Shade things. If a distraction is made for the Light, they will lose concentration, and Naragath and his army will break through... but what?

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "This is not good," I say as I raise my weapon. I'll try to stun it with my lightning.

14. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Thi.. this is probably not the right time, b-but did anyone else notice how Orphion has as many tales as we are people?"

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (I got the Nine-Tailed-Fox from old Chinese mythology. They are shape shifters and can create illusions.)

"The nine tails let Orphion change forms." Drandel says. "I read in the Aldorei library."

Ajnin raises his sword to attack. Orphion crouches, and the ground start shifting. Ajnin loses balance, and the bolt changes direction towards Thagila.

"Watch out!" Drandel shouts, and she tackles Thagila out of the way.

The ground breaks into several pieces, creating several floating islands. Thagila and Drandel's island floats in the center, but the other islands float away from it.

Where is Orphion?

Thagila gets up, and thanks Drandel. Drandel, however, looks at Thagila with an empty face.

"Thagila!" Drandel shouts from across the arena. Thagila feels a sharp pain at her side as she dodge to the side. The fake Drandel staggers and end up behind Thagila. In her hand is a bloody dagger that Drandel never had.

Thagila takes a step forward with her blade drawn. The fake Drandel smiles, then spreading her arms, falls backwards into the void below.

The islands suddenly come together in an instant, and everyone except for Thagila is thrown into the middle from impact.

Orphion appears in midst of fiery particles. He is in the form of Luke. The real Luke shifts uncomfortably.

"Do you not like this?" Orphion smiles. "What about this?"

Luke's figure shifts, as his hair turns longer and darker. The warriors catch their breath: Nicolas rise up from where Luke stood.

"How dare you!" Katherine shouts, drawing her dagger. Her eyes are full of rage.

"No, Katherine." Luke lay his hand on the angel's shoulder but Katherine screams, and with her dagger pointed at Orphion, charges.

Orphion, in Nicolas's shape, jumps, soaring over Katherine. Landing lightly, he bring his leg back and kick Katherine in the back. There is a small crack, and the elf is sent rolling onto the floor.

Orphion disappears into flames, then appears behind Ronan.

Malkavian likes this.
  16. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cool ^^

17. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Same beasts Kitsune stem from, I see? Well, it appears the people in Ancient Asia never felt like giving their mythological creatures a weakness!)
    "There must be some way to kill it. What is its weakness? Could the tails hold significance?" I say. I think for a moment. "What I'm about to do is probably a bad idea..."

I try surrounding my body in lightning and rush at Orphion, sword drawn.

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah... My inspiration for Orphion is a Kitsune, but its ancient origin is from China, so I said so.

Also, Orphion's powers reflect somewhat on what form he has, so when he has the form of Nicolas, he is stronger and faster than when he is a normal human.
    This doesn't mean that he receives Nicolas's powers, though.

19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So we have the physical attributes of each person? Great...

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since Orphion is in Nicolas's form, his reflexes are extremely fast, and his physical power is greater than a normal humans'.

Just so you know, nobody in that arena is normal, so.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.