Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Did You Come Up With Your Name?

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by DutchSpruceRun, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RagedShadow

RagedShadow Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I just came up with random animal that looks good.

2. the_peashooter

the_peashooter peashooter

Minecraft:
    my mc name basically come from @Sooshi and N2NY lol

3. Juiceboxing

Juiceboxing Owner of Snt | Vampire | Aspiring Artist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    juicebox was taken...

4. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    There was this show that I liked called Hey Arnold. Then, my email address ends in 102, Hence my name Arnold102.

5. Follets

Follets Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    My real name Raphael was because my parents thought I was their archangel (DONT AWWW ME!)
    My old name, 14ROBI came from my parent's anniversary and ROBI is my nickname that makes me regret living...
    My next name, Xtreme_Void was inspired from a guy I saw on Minecraft called Xterminata and the Void bit is... one of the only options left cuz apparently, my 9 yr old self and other thought it would be kewl to have Xtreme_Shit for ur name, but it was taken
    My next name, KittenCatGaming was not because of the YTer, but my goddamned sister locked me in the basement and didn't make me come out until I changed it into a name 'we' both 'liked' a username... i was complete sarcastic about the name and changed it 30 days time
    My name ATM, SilverToastie, was from my acc. in PG3D (ya that game sucks my Az), SilverGhostGaming, but I thought only 5 yr olds but Gaming at the end of there name so I scratched that and a SilverGhost is literally a ghost, so I thought of a rhyming word. I thought food. I thought Toastie. But SilverToast sounds like u came from hell and back so I but 'ie' at the end (and I leik cheese like f u agree) and thats how i came to be. A weeb who puts a photoshopped game cover with a meme.

Jay Reb likes this.
  6. DutchSpruceRun

DutchSpruceRun Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What a story lel.

7. Apollyon

Apollyon F*cking guitarded

Minecraft:
    Apollyon [the Greek version] or Abaddon [the Hebrew version] is the Angel of Destruction in the New Testament, preferred Apollyon because of Tom Fischer's weird side band Apollyon's Sun. DCLXVI is 666 in Roman numerals. I listen to too much metal.

8. Follets

Follets Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Lel... my life was ruined because of literal anal sex (i seriosuly fond out wat dat was years ago...)

9. Jay Reb

Jay Reb bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    I'ma start from my very first online name.

When I first started gaming online, my PSN was AlvinTheMinion, Alvin my middle name and there was a plush minion by the TV.

After two years, I grew out of that and when I made my XBL, the trend was the "Xx[mlg name]xX" so I was XxR0b0t Jak3xX because I liked robots and my nickname is Jake.

My dad made fun of me for that because it was too MLG pro for him, so I was inclined to change my name. My friend's brother once said "deftone" instead of "deaf" and I thought it sounded cool, so we made a clan called "DEFTONE".

DEFTONE changed to DEFTON3 because it looks like the two Es are looking at each other. Everybody needs a first name to a clan name, so I became TOX1K DEFTON3.

There was also CHAOT1C, EP1C, EL1TE, N1KE, and PYRO.

Everyone moved to different console families after the release of Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

My friend @Kusark wanted to change his name from Komandoe to something else also with a K. After brainstorming, one of the ideas was KompriZe.

Kusark convinced me to change my name to that because DEFTON3 was dead, so thus I am now...

KompriZe

10. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well I made my account back in 2011. My name is Drew, so I thought the name "Drew2011" would be cool. However, the name was taken, so I just changed the 2 to a 1. Eventually I grew fond of the name, and now it's my username for most things I do on the internet.

11. Andrew Lukkuz

Andrew Lukkuz Adventurer/ Ubbywub/ Creator of Cooking!

My names Andrew and my favorite scifi tv series is star trek, but also like star wars (I'd rather live in the star wars universe, in star trek, 7 year olds do geometry, in star wars they make battle droids of death!)
    But my brother HATES when I say that so I made a lukkuz for lucas films and plopped it behind my name
    (I was originally apanda2, lol)

12. MrAlex

MrAlex I'm nice HERO

Minecraft:
    i got my mc name from twitter, it was only for jokes but why not have it as my ign

btw my forums ign is wrong
    my real ign is PapaAlex

13. Henry Hoa

Henry Hoa Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Was shopping with a friend and was thinking of 2 words that worked well together

14. Kiraric

Kiraric Legion of Ice

This is the name of my YouTube channel. I don't remember how I made it. XD

15. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My old username (changed it August 2015 I think) was AZ_314. Thats the first letters of me and on my brother's name, and my favorite number.
    I found the skin I use earlier than the change and always stuck with it, until November that year. My aunt lived just 200 meters away from the attacks in Paris and lost a good friend of hers, so I changed the skin to a French flag. Later, I changed it back, but I had lost the file to my blue enderman skin and had to pick a new purple one and edit it for what I wanted.
    I like physics and engineering with a special interest in electromagnetism, and when I finally wanted to change my name, I had this in mind. I took a mix of Enderman and Electricity, and here I am today.

16. helpmehdude

helpmehdude Professional Sheep HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lmao Noice xD

17. Pisces

Pisces ~I'm trying~

Minecraft:
    Ron White, 1900's comedy XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.