Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    That is quite alright my good adventurer, I understand that emeralds can be in short supply at times! It looks as though the first of those three daggers, has nearly the same properties as the third -- and thus the same value. The second dagger is still quite a fine blade (and has a beautifully jewel encrusted handle like the others). I would be happy to equip you with it for 60EB.

2. Symfynx

Symfynx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I did find one! Right where you said it was!!! :)

3. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    Sorry, I no longer wish to purchase this item, however I will take the throtcut for 50 EB?

EDIT - Typo! 50EB

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy is excited to see the adventurer fling open his shop door to express his good fortune.
    "Hooray! That is grand to hear! Stop by the next time you are in need of some more luck, this ol' merchant may still have some left to grant!"

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  5. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    Deal! Can't access a computer right now though

6. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Glad we could come to an agreement! Please message me privately when you are able to make our trade. I look forward to seeing you once again!

7. Junebug_exe

Junebug_exe J chillin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy glances up at the face of a new patron to his shop from behind a shimmering monocle. Taking the monocle out from his eye to get a better look at the adventurer before him...

"Hullo there! I'm glad your travels have brought you to my humble shop. You are interested in that wand? With superb experience gaining properties [1% off max XP], feel for yourself!"

Romzy gently places the wand in @Nested_'s hands. Immediately a rush of energy energy can be felt vibrating from its wooden handle. You get the impression that this wand will accelerate your training considerably.

"I would appreciate if you were to offer for what you feel it is worth."
    (Romzy points politely to the sign that hangs behind his counter, which asks shop goers to make offers for the items they seek.)

9. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Ah my fine sir. This seems like a good deal. Would you care to meet in Detlas in world 4 as soon as possible? Thank you.

10. Junebug_exe

Junebug_exe J chillin CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Nested looks into the kind shop owners eyes "My sincerest apologies, but it seems i will not be purchasing this wand today, for a fellow of mine has just informed me that he has found the same wand just moments ago." Bows head "Again, my sincerest apoligies"

11. Cursed Mage

Cursed Mage Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey @_Romzy_ Yes i am just starting but im stuck with the lvl 11 legendary wand and i needed one or the other so i could grind in My level spots to get better wands and gear. But i cant grind or even make it to those spots as it takes 3-4 Meteor Spells to kill 1 Foe. Im sorry to hear they have sold.

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    "I have the dagger wrapped and rea--" Romzy is cut short as @Tinymonsters15 darts back out the shop door abruptly. "It shall be ready when you are!" Romzy calls after the adventurer.

"That is quite alright, I am glad that you have managed to find one to use! And it would seem that I already have another adventurer interested in the wand. Please le me know if I may be of service in the future."

I fine wand for your leveling needs! 25EB and the wand shall find a new home within your grasp.

13. Cursed Mage

Cursed Mage Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ITS A Mighty fine Deal

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy waves after the aspiring mage as he exits the shop, thanking him for his patronage and wishing him well along his adventures. Quilby, the shop's resident Wybel, squeaks his own offering of well wishes for the mage.

[Sold Reticence wand]

15. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    @_Romzy_

Ah, sorry my sir. It seems as I was engrossed in my fine dinner of roast pork and chicken. However, if you are on at the moment, I would be happy to purchase that Influence #2. I must apologize once again, my lord. If Detlas World 4 will suit you, you can find me in the bank, dozing off to the commotion of tradings of both humans and villagers.

~Signed, BowTC

16. DragonDaniel1

DragonDaniel1 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    _Romzy_ Can I buy the Heliophobia (2/4s ms, 10% loot) for 40EB

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Sounds like a feast fit for a hungry adventurer! I am on my way now.

18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Upon equipping two more brave Wynn adventurers, Romzy thanks them with a grateful smile.
    Many thanks @Tinymonsters15 and @DragonDaniel1 for your kind patronage! May you have many grand adventures ahead!

[Sold Influence dagger & Heliophobia helm]

Atromic likes this.
  19. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No response? :/

20. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the adventurer enters the store looking around as usual... he stumbles upon a necklace that belonged to the Jester for the King of Ragni.... he picks it up in aw "he takes it to the counter wanting to buy it and drops 60eb on the counter in exchange for the necklace"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.