Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Entering the familiar Emporium filled with riches and great weapons and armor, Killtastical strides right through the grand front doors into the shop. He leaves a letter he hastily wrote at the front desk and waits at the bar next door and orders a drink.

The letter is addressed to Lord Romzy himself. Written in"Moon-Light Ink", it reads:

"Dear Lord Romzy,

Oh great sir, I know dearly that it was only a matter of days since my last order, but I feel the urge to once visit your Emporium. Once there, the certain dagger called "Influence" caught my eye. It seemed only a perfect match and I hope I can take it from you with a reasonable price. I wish to purchase the magnificent dagger, the 3rd one to be precise. I would offer 52EB and I'm sure if this price is not exactly fit, we can come into a certain set price. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

~Signed, the Adventurer of Many Names."
    Killtastical awaits in the bar near with hopes to reach an agreement soon with Lord Romzy.

[Would world "4" seem to be a good meeting place?]

2. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Upon reading his recently received moonlight ink letter, Romzy went off in search of the letter's writer. Upon finding @Tinymonsters15 in a local tavern, the shopkeeper attempted to explain that the he believed the superb quality of the Infinity dagger merited a price closer to 1LE and 32EB, espcially considering the max XP property. However, it seemed his explanation was in vain for his attempts to speak with BowTC [in-game] went mysteriously unheard. The adventurers focus appeared to be off in some other realm entirely.

After some time, Romzy looked at his watch and hurried off to a waiting dinner appointment.

Hullo there! Are you still interested in purchasing an Ethereal? Though the first one in my shop may be beyond your price range, I'm sure we can come to an affordable arrangement for one of the other models.

Be well,
    Romzy

3. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    _Romzy_ likes this.
  4. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:
    "Hmm…" Lapsem examines the boots once again. "How about 4LE, then? Honestly, I'm not too great with this kind of thing."

5. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    That is an offer I am happy to accept. In fact, for a total of 4LE, I shall include the two other items for no extra charge. Please let me know when you are available to meet.

Romzy begins gathering the items into neatly wrapped parcels, tying bows with a flourish and stamping the order with his signature wax "R."

Plasma~ likes this.
  6. orange0404

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. orange0404

Guild:
    Minecraft:

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Where are my manners?! (Romzy exclaims, realizing that he never took the time to thank @GhettoCakeOptic for his kind patronage)

Romzy begins penning a letter, expressing his thanks for the patron's support and wishing the adventurer a lovely upcoming New Year.

[Sold Morph Gold, Morph Iron, Morph Steel]

9. minjae

minjae Az Extremist #AppreciateAz

Minecraft:
    how much for almuj walker #2?

10. IllusionFigures

IllusionFigures Unrecognized Merchant HERO

Minecraft:
    The adventurer looks at the shop owner and nods, mentioning that he has some free time to use before having to return to his studies, thus decided to take a small rest in the shop, thanking Romzy again for his visit earlier. He flips a page of the leather book he hsa been holding as he speaks, continuing on dribbling something on it.

11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo and welcome! I'm glad your travels have brought you to my beloved shop. (Romzy notes the pair of glistening boots the patron inquisitively points to.)

Those are a splendid pair of boots indeed -- said to give the wearer wings, if you are to believe the legends! That pair happens to have fairly high walk speed properties [7% from max]. If you would be so kind as to give an offer you believe is worthy of the boots, I would be happy to begin negotiating a fair price.

While Romzy patiently awaits an offer, he begins polishing the golden boots to a mirrored sheen.

12. minjae

minjae Az Extremist #AppreciateAz

Minecraft:
    nvm I remembered I got a max walkspeed seven league boots

13. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    His head hitting the shop counter with a thud, a sleepy Romzy jolts back awake. Exhausted from a full day of adventuring and fine trades, Romzy pens the last few recent transactions into his logbook. The shopkeeper could be seen making a slow trek up the stairs to his private rooms.

[Sold Fierte, Millennium, Little Inferno, & Detlas Leg]

14. Cursed Mage

Cursed Mage Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    @_Romzy_ I dont have much money cuz im lv 30 but would 10 eb do???

15. ExExUnderscore

ExExUnderscore Travelled Adventurer

Wat is bobs tear

16. ExExUnderscore

ExExUnderscore Travelled Adventurer

Nvm its for some wuest ill do soon :D

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Upon opening the shop in the morning, Romzy notices a small journal sitting in the corner where Cayojot once sat. Romzy scralls a note, slips it in the cover, and sends it along to Cayajot by way of his trusty pet Wybel, Quilby.

My dear Cayojot,

Would not want you to be without your scribbling parchment!
    You are always welcome in the shop for a break from your studies.

With care,
    Romzy

Unfortunately, both wands have since been sold. However, there are a number of other wands in stock that are available as you level.
    Though I suggest you focus on grinding for gear and saving up emeralds for higher level items, since it seems that you are just starting your adventures within the realm of Wynn.

18. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
  19. Symfynx

Symfynx Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Id like to buy these 2 items.
    [25] Morph Gold #2 (16 SP, 17% spell dmg)
    [50] Morph Iron #1 (30 SP!)
    Is this an offer system or do you have prices?

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo! It's good to see you in the shop. With respect, I'm not in need of that particular item. I hope you are able to find good use for it!

Unfortunately it would seem that the Morph Iron (30 SP) is no longer in my stocks, I currently only have the 22 SP model available. I would appreciate an offer for any items you are interested in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.