Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PigZ

PigZ Newbie Adventurer

Okay, where can i find you?

2. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Marvelous! I am currently in realm 17, and can meet in Detlas or Cinfras -- whichever is most convenient for you. =)

3. PigZ

PigZ Newbie Adventurer

4. Master Seushe

Master Seushe memes for spaghetti-o VIP+

Minecraft:
    Spoder pooshes opun le door ov le empoereum. Spoder den proceds 2 reqooest fur a glass ov nemragt wheeski.

5. Sirstealyourkill

Sirstealyourkill Meerkat Merchant|Lives off LE to give to Zhight

Minecraft:
    Do you accept item trades? (I think I've got some boots with 21% ws that I'm willing to trade along with some emeralds)

6. ComputerDude

ComputerDude alive? idk HERO

Minecraft:
    I Bought the Morph Amethyst for 40EB.

7. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    I would prefer emeralds in this case, but you are welcome to post the item and I am willing to take a look.

The shopkeeper notes the well sloshed adventurer, who appears to be directing his garbled request to an inanimate set of armour, thinking it to be the shopkeeper. The drunken shop goer begins frustratedly knocking on the armour's helm, expecting a response.

"Oho, hullo there adventurer! It would seem you've mistaken my fine establishment for the tavern across the street, I would be happy to direct you to their premium stocks of ale."
    (A furry wybel begins tugging the man towards the door by the pant leg)

"Unless of course you are interested in one for the premium items here in the shop... in which case you may want to rest before making a selection. You know what they say about going bargaining on a drunken stomach..."

[Sold Morph Amethyst]
    Having completed a series of fine deals, Romzy tosses himself in one of the large velvet chairs bordering the fireplace for a brief rest. While appreciating his recent transaction with the festively adorned @PigZ, he realized that a snooring @CelsonicEXE still slumbered in the chair opposite to him.

"That adventurer has quite the propensity to nap!" Romzy exclaimed chuckling, to which the sleeping man responded with a half-asleep "*humph*, ALL of your potatoes my dear salesman!" before falling back into a snoring slumber.

[Sold Chained Pixel leggings]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  8. NickyBoy89

NickyBoy89 @e[type=Player] VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ethreal #1, 4 le? Btw, your shop is the best Ive ever seen!

9. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    You see the shopkeeper tinkering intently with a metallic globe that appears to be making strange whurring noises. As you enter, he looks up at you, one eye seemingly considerably larger than the other through his golden monocle.

Hullo and welcome! I'm glad you appreciate my shop, it is a labor of love!

(Romzy unlatches a glass viewing case and with white gloved hands, retrieves a beautifully crystalline wand -- white and blue runes revolve around its tip in an alluring dance)

Aha, this is a fine artifact! Once owned by the Lord of Trom's foremost mage, I might add! Considering it has maximum water damage and near maximum spell damage, I was hoping for a larger sum. My price research shows similar wands on the market going for as much as 5-10LE. A hefty amount to be sure, but it seems that some are willing to pay top emerald for such properties!

I would be willing to sell the second Ethereal for a cheaper price that you may find more affordable. (Romzy gestures to another wand mounted within the viewing case)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  10. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Leaning back in a comfy velvet chair, feet being warmed by the fire, Romzy slowly nods off to sleep. As his eyes close, the shop's window sign turns in the window: "Adventuring to Bed, Re-Opened in the Morn."

11. IllusionFigures

IllusionFigures Unrecognized Merchant HERO

Minecraft:
    (Watching from afar as The Emporium is flooded by many other visitors, the adventurer hides himself away from the heroes and takes out a small book with leather cover and some sort of pencil in a faint blue colour and dribbles on the book, possibly performing a sketch.)

12. DarkWynn

DarkWynn Well-Known Adventurer

@_Romzy_ I'd like to buy the Waves Raiser. My first offer would be 40 EB, as the IDs aren't the best, but we can negotiate.

13. Jky02

Jky02 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    How much for Frosted Leggins? Somewhere around 1 LE?

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Excited by the prospect of the day's first customer, Romzy smiled back at the new patron.

Hullo and welcome! I'm happy to see that you received my letter. I am glad to supply you with the wand you are seeking, and you've done a fine job at guessing its value. For 40EB is exactly what I had estimated its worth at. I shall wrap up your order, please do let me know when you are ready to purchase it.
    Aha, @Jky02! Welcome back, it is wonderful to see you back in the shop once more! A superb pair of leggings you have spotted there, imbued with the finest mana regenerating properties. I've checked my price logs and it would seem that 1LE is the average going rate for such leggings with average water damage and intelligence boosting properties.

I shall ring it up and ready it for you! Let me know when you are ready to trade.

Romzy turns and attends to preparing the patrons' awaiting orders, nimbly grabbing for colored wrapping papers and brilliantly shining streamers.

15. Jky02

Jky02 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Actually, I` m online right now. Could you come to Detlas W1? And yes, 1 LE is fine =)

16. DarkWynn

DarkWynn Well-Known Adventurer

@_Romzy_ I'm ready to buy it. Detlas W10. :)

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Fantastic! As expedient transaction is always appreciated. Thank you again for your patronage, I hope to see you again soon!

It was splendid to meet you! Thank you for supporting my beloved shop!

Romzy offers farewell to his most recent customers, grateful to know that they will be honorable stewards of his adventuring tools, putting them to good use against forces of darkness within the realm.

[Sold Frosted Leggings, Waves Raiser wand, Fierce Thunder spear]

Jky02 likes this.
  18. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_Romzy_ likes this.
  19. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

_Romzy_ likes this.
  20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy stepped back into the shop, having just made the acquaintance of another of of Wynn's adventurers. This particular individual was quite fascinating. Romzy had been left somewhat puzzled, unsure of what exactly the hero was: a chicken-man or man dressed as an oversized chicken? Regardless, Romzy could be sure that @Pride801 was quite the fine feathered fellow, and for that he was grateful.

[Sold Thunderbolt bow and The Divide dagger]
    Having just returned to the shop, Romzy noticed the sleeping @CelsonicEXE, whom had seemed to become a facet of his Emporium since its recent opening (and seemingly faceted to that comfy velvet chair!)
    Romzy chuckled to himself, always amused at the adventurer's near legendary ability to nap.

For the first time in the day, the shop appeared to be peacefully absent of adventurers -- save for the slumbering @CelsonicEXE of course. Or so Romzy thought, until noticing a quite @IllusionFigures, unassumingly doodling in a small notebook in the corner.

"I had not seen you there Cayojot, what is it that you are up to? Have you come to take up my offer for that break?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.