Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heysoul

Heysoul i play wynncraft once every other year HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Returns to the shop after a long night's rest in the inn* Good day! I am here to claim the Waves Raiser #3 for 30 EB. If possible, you may message me to find a suitable time to meet! *Wanders off to a nearby tavern to feast*

2. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:
    It was later than normal on a stormy midwinter evening when a rather strange customer had appeared at the Emporium. Upon hearing the door creak open, Romzy quickly looked up from his novel, and was surprised to see what looked to be a young man with many of a cat's features.
    The stranger had unusually-shaped ears, and silver fur on every part of his body, except for a patch of black on one side of his head. He wore a slate-grey scarf and a well-worn green jacket, and walked with a long wooden pole, despite the fact that he seemed to be in good physical condition. Perhaps most peculiar of all was the fact that he had two tails.
    The young man, who had introduced himself as Lapsem, approached the counter behind which Romzy was seated, cleared his throat, and said: "Good evening, Mr. Romzy. May I please have a look around?" Romzy nodded yes, and Lapsem turned to scour the Emporium for anything that might catch his eye.

A good fifteen minutes later, Lapsem reappeared at the counter and set down three items: a thin, elegantly-crafted bow, a sturdy, shining chestplate, and a pair of heavy, stone-hewn boots. The tags on the items read: "Sylar," "The Knight's Chestplate," and "Stalagmites No. 2."
    "I was wondering what the estimated value of all these things would be. Also, if you wish, I could include a variety of tier 4 powders in the transaction," Lapsem said, showing a series of colored pouches on his belt.

3. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    Outside on the street, onlookers watch as an eager Romzy dashes from tavern to tavern calling out for a patron he is in search of. Having come to expect as much from the rather eccentric shopkeeper, many of the passing residents smile as he bids them each a passing "Good day to you!"

"Heysoul! My good wandering archer where has your belly lead you? Your wand awaits the grasp of its new owner!"

Upon finding the travelling archer, the two complete their trade as arranged. Romzy is pleasantly surprised to meet another member of the Soul family name. Upon wishing them farewell, he begins the walk back to his nearby shop.

[Sold Waves Raiser wand]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Plasma~ likes this.
  4. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you ever get a pelier or pirate luck with high loot make sure to @ me i could use them

5. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *snores* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... .....

6. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *hiccup* Wha..... where am I? Oh hey Romzy! Must have fallen asleep in that red velvet armchair... hehe... anyways, since I've woken up... I've come to say hello again! Hopefully your shop is extremely successful!

Waves bye to Romzy

_Romzy_ likes this.
  7. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    As the shop's newest patron browsed its various antiquities, Romzy's eyes could be seen silently studying the man over the top of his novel. It was immediately clear that the patron before him was no ordinary adventurer. Romzy had met such feline beings on only a few rare occasions through his travels, but he had heard many a tale of a legend among their species: a silver furred feline with two tails... and one striking red eye. Some say the eye glowed a sanguine red, coursing with a magic of its own unique kind.

Once the shop goer had set down a handful of items in front of Romzy, the shopkeeper leaned slowly over the counter and with a raised eyebrow inquired,
    "Is it Lapsem, The Renowned Antishitposter, whom I have the privilege of hosting in my humble shop? I've heard many great tales a feline adventurer with two tails and an unmistakable red eye."

(Looking down at the items before him) "Regarding those artifacts... I believe a fair prices for the Sylar and Knight's Chestplate are 35EB and 30EB, respectively. And that particular pair of Stalagmites? I would appreciate if you were to give an offer."

Gesturing over to a workbench, piled high with powders of many colors, Romzy explains "And though I appreciate the offer for some of your powders, I'm nearly drowning in powder piles as it is!"

Plasma~ likes this.
  8. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    I am ready to meet you now

9. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy looks over at the Celsonic shaped indent in his armchair, realizing the long sleeping adventurer has awoken.

"Always good to have you in the shop my dear Celsonic! You are always welcome to come rest your head in my armchair, just as long as it's after a thorough day of monster slaying or questing!" (Romzy says with a wink) "And, as always, please do let me know if I may be of service in equipping you with some gear. Farewell!"

Shall we meet in realm 18, Detlas bank?

10. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    Roger roger

11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Appreciating the honesty of a returning patron, @zephlee1, Romzy is glad for the opportunity to reward such an act with a cheaper priced artifact. It is, after all, small acts of kindness (rather than the sparkling of emeralds) that make the realm a much brighter place to adventure within.

[Sold Ectoplasm leggings]

12. minjae

minjae Az Extremist #AppreciateAz

Minecraft:
    VERY good job on the shop
    Keep up the good work

_Romzy_ likes this.
  13. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    @_Romzy_

*Letter to Romzy was delivered late*

It reads:
    Romzy my lord, it would please me if we could meet as soon as possible and trade that magnificent dagger of yours. I'm sorry for any troubles my lateness has caused. Would you like to meet at Detlas in World 4? Thank you.

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Looking up at to see an adventurer clad entirely in a blackened armour, Romzy's mustache dances into a wide arch above a gleaming smile. Looking into what appears to be a set of glowing cyan eyes, Romzy exclaims: "What a kind compliment! You are always welcome to stop in and have a look at my wares. I hope I may be able to outfit you in the future. Until then, may your adventures be grand!"

15. mag7c

mag7c wat HERO

Minecraft:
    That will be fine! I was off for camp for a day, hence why I was inactive ;-; sorry!

I realise now that I no longer need the wand! Thank you for all your humorous and well thought out texts! I'll be sure to visit your shop occasionally :)

16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Grateful to have at last had the pleasure of meeting @Tinymonsters15 in person, Romzy strode through street and alley on his way back to the Emporium. All the way, thinking of how much he enjoyed his banter with the many titled adventurer.

[Sold The Divide #1 -- a second still eagerly awaits another adventurer!]

mag7c likes this.
  17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Before closing up the shop for the evening, Romzy posts a new notice on the billboard outside the Emporium, and then retreats into his shop for a well earned rest.

Newly Acquired Stock! And a large haul on its way!
    Always in humble service of your adventuring needs. -- Romzy

CHESTPLATES
    [56] Dravarden #1 (2/4s mana-reg -- Superb stats!)

WANDS
    [75]
    Celebration (33% max xp bonus!)

SET
    [75] Morph Steel #2 (33 SP!)
    [75] Morph Steel #3 (31 SP!)

Plasma~ likes this.
  18. Litty

Litty Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    noice

_Romzy_ likes this.
  19. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erin walks into the warmly lit emporium, glancing thoughtfully at the finely crafted stockpile of items as she steps agogedly futher into the store. Though, the fervent gray eyes of the travelled bear smith of Wynn are evidently drawn to a pair of primitive leather boots and a laudably strung bow. As she draws closer to the items, the Santa hat still kept on the dome from her travels gradually sinks from its hold on her head and falls to the floor. Not mindful of the fuzzy red & white headwear, Erin continues on; examining the Meanderthal boots and Iron String bow.
    Not long after, the forgery's smith looks expectedly to Romzy, the monocled merchant of the shop, inquiring about the items with her eyes even before speaking,

"Greetings, good merchant. I must commend you for your excellent work in this shop; it's quite a comely place. Though, two items you have in particular: the Meanderthal and Iron String, have seemed to have caught my attention. I look to you to inquire about the price of these items seeing that I now desire them."

The blacksmith again meets the eyes of the merchant, eagerly awaiting a response from him.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  20. TheDerpNerd

TheDerpNerd Travelled Adventurer

How much for detlas' legacy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.