Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    https://gyazo.com/c7726386c8bd42778b29336c6e18b470

oh god

2. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
  3. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    (@Rujala's mouth agape) upon seeing the long scrolled letter reaching from Romzy's hands to the tips of his booted toes.

"Yes, this is a bit of a quandary is it not?" The shopkeeper expressed, noting Rujala's reaction.
    The shopkeeper squinted, straining to read the letter's contents. Even through his monocle, a magical artifact outfitted for examining such perplexities as this, Romzy struggled to decipher the message.

A realization lighting his eyes, Romzy exclaimed "Aha! It seems our patron of many titles has used moonlight ink. I have just the thing..."

Romzy's lips slowly crafted three whistled notes of a soothing lullaby; as if upon command, all light within the shop dimmed. Despite it being mid-day the room was now cast in a veil of mysterious shadow, a darkness matching the black of a cloud laden night. Then from the rear of the room a dark byzantium orb, set in a metalic ebony claw, turned pale and let out a low murmur. Suddenly, countless pricks of light sprang fourth across the room's ceiling and a beam of silver light stretched through the darkness from the orb to the parchment, exposing a brilliantly gleaming message.

"Much better!" A satisfied Romzy declared.

With the message's content read, Romzy wrote a reply letter to be delivered expeditiously by Quilby.

Dear Adventurer of Many Titles,

I shall be present within my shop throughout the remainder of this day, and available to equip you with your dagger.
    Your presence here is eagerly awaited. Please do drop by at your convenience.

With care,
    Romzy

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Plasma~ and Zitrine like this.
  4. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [bump]

5. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    QUICK NOTE:

Dear Romzy, sorry for any inconvenience but it seems it took quite a while for that fine letter of yours to be delivered. It seems I may not be able to come on to trade with you the magnificent dagger. I hope we may speak in the latter, which I hope is tomorrow. Thank you for your time great one.

~Signed, "The Adventurer with Many Titles". Good day, Good evening, and Good night.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  6. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy notices @CelsonicEXE snoring in one of the two velvet armchairs pulled close to the fireplace, the hero'es mighty Ban Hammer laying close by. The slumbering man jolts and bumps the hammer with his foot, likely in the heat of some grand dream battle. Romzy gently lays a large furred blanket across the traveler, and let's him continue his adventuring within the realm of dreams.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    Plasma~ likes this.
  7. Heysoul

Heysoul i play wynncraft once every other year HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Opens the door to the charismatic and familiar shop* Hello again! If possible I would like to buy that reserved Waves Raiser for 48 EB if the other buyer does not purchase it. If he/she does purchase the wand in question, I'd like to buy Waves Raiser #2 for 36 EB. Thank you in advance! *Exits the shop and waves hand back while facing the horizons to wander off once again*

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    "Ahh, Heysoul my good adventurer! I see you've already been putting your new Sawdust to good use!" (Romzy whips out a cloth and gives the chestplate a quick polish, making sure to clean off some rather fresh monster blood)

"The first Waves Raiser is currently being used for some of my own experimentation, and the second..." Romzy thinks to himself, realizing he has not heard from @mag7c for some time, "has been pledged to another adventurer with whom I am awaiting a rendezvous. I'm afraid the only one currently available is the third, still a decent wand to be sure! Though I would price it at 30EB, since it is inferior to it's other brethren."

mag7c likes this.
  9. Heysoul

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Writes letter to Romzy* Greetings! Sad to hear that the Waves Raisers are unobtainable, but I am fine with purchasing the Waves Raiser #3 for 30EB. Thank you again! *Attaches the letter to a small falcon and sends it off to the shop's mailbox*

10. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy happily receives the letter and sends back the falcon to its handler with one of his own letters,

I'm glad the third wand is to your standards and am happy to equip you with another fine armament! Unfortunately, it would seem that the item is too heavy to fly by falcon, so please do let me know when you will be available to pick up your parcel. I will be present within the shop for the next few hours.

In eager anticipation of our next meeting,
    Romzy

11. Scorpxzz

Scorpxzz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    3.5 le for Ethereal and Waves Raiser #2

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hullo there and welcome! Though I'm excited for the opportunity to outfit you with one of my artifacts, both items you are interested in are currently pending trades with other adventurers. If they go unsold, I will be sure to contact you.

13. Scorpxzz

Scorpxzz Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok

14. Heysoul

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Arrives at the shop after several hours of wandering and running* Greetings again! If you are available, may I purchase the Waves Raise #3? *Walks out of the shop to the nearby tavern and waits patiently for the order to be met*

15. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    I am back again after i gave the nice fellow the chestplate i wanted to buy because i was lost in olux adventuring.It seems my pants have gotten dirty from the mud in that swampy area so i am in need of a clean upgrade. Your ectoplasm will do greatly. I will offer 50eb and we can settle the price out from there.

Yours Sincerely,
    Zephlee1

16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy regards the note, left while he was slumbering in his upstairs bedchamber. Imagining the adventurer has long since departed from the tavern, he hopes the two may be able to rendezvous soon.
    Romzy smiles, excited for the renewed correspondence with the purple haired adventurer, now back from his wanderings in the far reaches of Gavel. Appreciating the necessity for clean armours, Romzy is happy to equip the adventurer with a new pair of leggings -- for a reduced price of 45EB.

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy watches @Leader_Woraxe run off triumphantly into the horizon, on a daring mission to rescue his captured comrades with his newly acquired spear in hand.
    "Godspeed son of Balthazar!"

[ Sold Demon Seeker spear]

18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Watching another adventurer ride off towards more grand adventures, Romzy adjusts his vest and cuff links. Not only had he managed to equip the adventurer with a new pair of leggings, he helped to set the adventurer's recently broken leg. Romzy smiled, knowing his old military training had come in handy!

[Sold Kaas' Fur]

19. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    When would be the next time you will be trading with me because currently it is very late at night for me.would you be able to meet in like 7hrs?

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy pulls out a gold pocketwatch with ornate decorations etched into its surface. Flipping it open he begins turning a dial on its edge.
    "I shall set my pocketwatch for 7 hours time, and will await a meeting with you then. If there is a better time, please do let me know."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.