Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    With a farewell wave, Romzy bids goodbye to the former Rymek mayor and (after a night of hearty rebel rousing in Nemract together) a newly made friend, @SushieDonuts.
    Thank you again! May your days continue to be legendary, and your nights even more so!

[Sold Endurance chestplate and Ba'al's Betrayal ring]
    I must apologize, I've just remember that I need use of this item for research... of the monster slaying variety. I must decline your offer, and reserve its sale for after I've concluded my use of it.

I do however have the second Waves Raiser wand available. I realize it is not quite to the standard of the first, but it is a fine wand none-the-less. I would be willing to sell it at 35EB.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Loggerhead likes this.
  2. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Took down my shop emptied all my inventory gonna restock and make a new one later thanks for telling me have to fix that!

3. mag7c

mag7c wat HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey, sorry if you waited too long, there was a dxp spam :3 It seems you're off right now, but I'll gladly take your offer for the second waves raiser! :)

4. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guest Steps in _Romzy_'s shop the next day. Romzy, Fancy Seeing you again! I was wondering about the chackram, does it have tier 2 attack speed?

5. Heysoul

Heysoul i play wynncraft once every other year HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1 LE for the Sawdust?

6. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey, how 'bout 1LE there partner

7. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Freh bump for you but seriously, can I have that "The Divide" #1?

8. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    As you look at the shop's window, you see a sign that says "Closed for Christmas maintenance, will open soon again!"

_Romzy_ likes this.
  9. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Oh, didn't see that, srry

10. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Passers by The Emporium can see the shopkeeper entering through the carved oaken door, appearing somewhat startled upon realizing he never posted his holiday hours -- a cardinal sin in the merchanting business!

"Ohh goodness me!" Romzy exclaims, seeing a plethora of parchment notes tacked to the bulletin outside, "so many orders, so many orders!"
    With a sigh of relief, he realizes the kind @Rujala had stopped by to post a Christmas notice in Romzy's absence. With a smile, he sets about sending his eager patrons replies, including wishes of wellness and seasons greetings.

QUOTE="ItzJustAPrankBro, post: 1971212, member: 68576"]Took down my shop emptied all my inventory gonna restock and make a new one later thanks for telling me have to fix that![/QUOTE]
    I look forward to visiting once you have re-opened. Please do send along an invitation once you are in business again!

My good @mag7c, there is no need to apologize when adventuring is afoot! Keeping your eyes sharp and sword hand agile is imperative! I will be happy to supply you with the wand at your earliest convenience. Please let me know when I'll have the pleasure of meeting you in person.

Good to hear from you again my dear mayor! I regret to inform you that the Chakram does not have that speed enhancing property, though the poison oils that have been applied to this blade are of the highest quality, I assure you!

Hullo and welcome! I've already quoted the price for that very Sawdust at 1LE and 52EB to another interested patron. If they do not end up purchasing the artifact, I shall be sure to inform you. You are welcome to browse the shop's other fine wares (Romzy sweeps his hand in a wide arch, gesturing to a room laden with gleaming items of various adventuring purposes). I hope I may be of service to you in the future!

(Romzy appears somewhat dismayed, noting the contents of the once carefully organized mantel having been "bumped" and scattered around the fireplace's tiles.)
    "Now when did that happen?" Romzy whispers to himself, before returning to finish his letter to @Tinymonsters15:
    My apologies for the delayed response! I am grateful you have visited The Emporium, and am happy for the opportunity to equip you with such a fine dagger as that Divide. It has superb magical properties, does it not? So I believe 1LE is a fitting offer. Please let me know when you are available to pick up the dagger. I shall have it wrapped and awaiting your arrival.

Zitrine likes this.
  11. mag7c

mag7c wat HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey Romzy! I'm free whenever you are (except for now, I'll be home soon). Just hit me up with another one of those wybel nails ;) Thanks!

12. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Aha, yes you've met Quinlby! He does love meeting adventurers along his mail deliveries. He did mention having a particular fondness for the leg of your pantcuff. Mentioned it was of quite the soft material, and smelled of flig-flaurel grass -- his favorite!

I look forward to making your acquaintance in person soon! =)

mag7c likes this.
  13. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Dear LORD ROMZY,
    Ah, great sire. I shall be able to pick up the delicate dagger known well as The Divide at your great Emporium of, surely, well delicacies that are surely well fit for thee soldiers. I'm glad the offer of 1LE was reasonable for such a great dagger with superb abilities. I thank you, sire, for you well spent time and I assure you, that I will be back for more of your wonderful delicacies. Also, I thank you, Lord Romzy, for spending your time in "wrapping" this surely very superb dagger. Once again, Great Romzy, thank you for your great patience and I will be here tomorrow to pick up, the goods. Maybe later on, tomorrow, we can address slight details such as "world" and time. Your response was quicker than I thought and I hope your emporium will face great luck over these final days of 2016. Goodbye my lord. We shall speak, tomorrow. Good night to you all.

~Signed, Lord Killtastical (Tinymonsters15), greatly awaiting your arrival tomorrow, and wish your great Emporium luck, wealth, and happiness.

_Romzy_ and Zitrine like this.
  14. Heysoul

Heysoul i play wynncraft once every other year HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @_Romzy_ If possible may I buy the Sawdust for 2 LE to top the other buyer's price?

15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy sits down at his writing desk at the corner of his shop, among scores of documents and log books -- archiving the shop's various dealings.

@zephlee1 - I must thank you for your kindness to relinquish a trade for another adventurer in need. @Heysoul, the other interested patron, was very grateful for your act of generosity.

Romzy pauses, setting his pen aside to relish the moment, believing fully in the power that small acts of everyday kindness have in making this realm a brighter place to adventure. Romzy takes back up the pen to finish his letters, before sealing them with a red stamped wax, and sending Quilby (his trusty mail-Wybel) in search of the adventurers.

[Sold Sawdust chestplate]

16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    A short man, bundled in a large embroidered coat, can be seen shuffling out the Emporium's front door into the wind swept winter street beyond. For those who know him, the shopkeeper's ginger yet calculated stride distinguishes him easily. Romzy tacks a notice on the billboard outside his shop, before heading back in to seek refuge by his cozy fireplace.

Patrons and passers by can read:

Newly Received Stock -- And More to Come!
    Always in humble service of your adventuring needs. -- Romzy

SPEARS
    [19] The Berserk #2
    [33] Chaleur #2 (16% exploding, +28 spell dmg)

DAGGERS

[9] Dislocater (12% melee -- Superb starter dagger!)

WANDS

[11] Ancient Wand (%9 spell, 1/4s mana-reg -- Superb starter wand!)
    [18]
    Reticence (19% XP!)
    [25] Detlas' Legacy (very maxed! - 10% water, 13% spell, 10% xp) + Two T3 Water Powders
    [33] Waves Raiser #3 (8% water, 7% spell)

BOWS
    [5] Iron String (Superb starter bow!)
    [23]
    Meridian (15% xp, 1/4s ms)
    [29]
    Ronco (11% spell, 8% walk speed)

ACCESSORIES
    [12] Morph Topaz

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  17. LCT8

LCT8 The Kickoff Elite HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dood this is awesome the best shop ive ever seen

ItzJustAPrankBro and _Romzy_ like this.
  18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    "In comes the items and right back out they go!" Romzy happily exclaims (talking to himself as he can often be heard doing). He watches as the newly ringed finger of his most recent patron slips around the corner of the street. Romzy smiles gratefully, knowing that another one of his favored items will be put to use in the adventures of another hero.

[Sold Morph Topaz]
    Romzy begins eagerly taking you on a tour of the shop, relishing the opportunity to spend time with a fellow member of his craft. Showing some of his rarer items, the shopkeeper excitedly tells grand (if not slightly exaggerated) tales of their acquisition.

"... and the tooth of the mongrel is still embedded in the helm to this day! Serves the beast right. It nearly bit off my precious monocle... right along with my head!" (Romzy wraps up a particularly enthralling tale).

Thank you, @Beastovrlrd, for humoring this old merchant. And for your compliment of my beloved shop. I greatly appreciate it!

Putting his hand on your shoulder and leaning in earnestly, Romzy asks, "Might you have a shop that I am able to visit? It would be my pleasure!

Zitrine likes this.
  19. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Tucked away within the furred covers of his bed, Romzy feels a furry paw gently nudging his nose. Yawning groggily, he opens his eyes to see a pudgy Wybel sitting patiently on his chest. Romzy's faithful pet, sets down the letter it has been carrying safely in its mouth, before retrieving the shopkeeper's reading monocle.

"Ahh, thank you my dear Quilby. And good morning to you too!"

Line by line, Romzy admires the letter writer's way with words and elegant penmanship -- particularly intrigued by the magic that allows some of the ink to shimmer in a spectrum of vibrant colors. Upon completing the letter, the shopkeeper begins getting the shop ready for the day. Eagerly he awaits the Lord Killtastical's visit and any other chance encounters the day might bring.

Zitrine likes this.
  20. Atromic

Atromic Atromic CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Dear LORD ROMZY,

My lord, it seems to be, that a certain obstacle will be asserted into the encounter and the trading of such an elegant dagger,
    The Divide. It may seem to be that something, or rather some ONE is in the way of a great trade that I will surely appreciate. I must first thank you for taking your wonderful time off of your magnificent EMPORIUM and I must apologize for ANY inconvenience I may have caused. If I may request such a task for your greatness, I would appreciate the ability to trade this dagger as soon as you may, my lord. I rather do not posses much time as high noon arises and I possibly may not be able to return to your wonderful trading place in such time. If this is quite unacceptable for your liking I'm sure we can arrange such a time in the latter. If you could arrive at such time, please meet at the great city of DETLAS on perhaps a world of your liking. I'm sure time CAN be arranged and I hope, Romzy we can reach such an agreement and I cherish the time when we may trade for such a delicacy as, The Divide. Thank you for taking your time in such a letter and I thank you for your appreciation in my early letter. Thank you

~Signed, with hopes of another visit soon and much more trading to presume, LORD KILLTASTICAL/BOWTC (tinymonster15).

P.S. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of such many names. This "account" as whatever you desire to call it was long ago made. Maybe 2 years ago. I go by 2 names, Killtastical. But in Detlas at whichever "world" and time you would like to arrange this meeting, you shall find me, as BOWTC, which is obviously my current alias. Thank you and sorry for ANY troubles.

WISHING YOU
    , LORD ROMZY, LUCK, WEALTH, AND HAPPINESS.

_Romzy_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.