Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    Can I also have the holy greaves 1 I will pay 1le (or more cause idk the price)

2. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm glad to have a number of pieces to your liking. You have an eye for quality @zephlee1!
    Yes, I'm happy to sell both the Dead Sands and the Holy Greaves to you for a total of 1LE and 32EB.

Romzy sets to work punching the transaction into the large metal cash register atop the shop counter with one hand, the other hand simultaneously scrawling the deal into a leather book.

3. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    When shall we meet perhaps detlas?

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    That sounds like a fine plan. I shall make haste for the city at once! (World 21)

5. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    Thank you for the items.I hope more people will shop here.

_Romzy_ likes this.
  6. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Having completed another trade, Romzy smiles gratefully at the opportunity to have met another one of the region's legendary heroes. He had been particularly impressed -- though initially quite startled! -- by the magical fire that circled round this particular adventurer. An effect truly fitting for @zephlee1, who is known across the land as the famous "Santa Ninja."

Seeing a note having been slipped under the base of the Emporium's large oak door, Romzy smiles with appreciation.
    "A thank you note! What a fine adventurer indeed, that @zephlee1 !"

Romzy pens his own return letter, thanking Zephlee for his kindness and wishing him a grand holiday season. Instead of delivering the note by way of his handy delivery-automaton, Romzy opts to send this particular correspondence via his beloved Wybel, Quibbly The IVth.

[Sold Dead Sands and Holy Greaves leggings]

Plasma~ and Zitrine like this.
  7. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ba'al's betrayal pls

8. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy looks up at the adventurer from an artifact he's studying -- radiating with an odd whurring noise that suddenly stops once the shopkeeper sets the piece down.

AHA! If it's not the Co-Mayor of Lumberjack Village, come to grace this shop with your presence! Hullo and welcome to the Emporium! It is an honor to have you here.

I would be happy to find that ring a new home upon your finger. Please do let me know what it is worth to you. =)

Zitrine likes this.
  9. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guest smiles.
    You know I used to be Mayor Of Rymek, But I resigned from office. I would also like to buy endurance, for 1 le. and the ba'al 1 for 3 EB

Zitrine likes this.
  10. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:
    I am back again and i would like to purchase your Sawdust as i forgot my chestplate was made out of paper and i needed a replacement. I do not know the price range of the piece or armor so you offer a price and we can settle it out from there.

11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Yes, having done the city a great service in your time, as the tales suggest. Tell me, what ever did happen with that mining fiasco a decade ago? I'm curious how one managed to mediate with that hot tempered bandit leader like you so ably did!

1LE and 47EB and you shall have yourself two fine new items!

Ahem, can you hear me my good mayor? It would seem that you passed out cold! Right in the middle of a particularly stunning reenactment of Rymek's famed Battle of Blustering Bandits, I might add.

12. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Got any tier 4 waters?

13. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Please accept my humble apologies for my lack of response. I shall strike of a private message so we can come to an arrangement.

"I must apologize, I'm conducting some extensive powder research and thus my stocks are not currently for sale. Might I recommend @orange0401's Powder Exchange? It would seem that he is running quite the operation, and I hear it is a fine establishment! You may be able to find what you are seeking there."

"Please do let me know if I may be of service in any other way. It would be my pleasure to equip you with some adventuring tools of great myth and legend."

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    orange0401 likes this.
  14. Zephlee1

Zephlee1 . VIP+

Minecraft:

15. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy yawns, tired from a grand day of trades and newly met heroes.

As he retreats up the stairs of the shop, he snaps his fingers. The shop's window sign slowly flips: "Adventuring to Bed."

Zitrine likes this.
  16. ItzJustAPrankBro

ItzJustAPrankBro Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I love the way you are handeling your shop that response made me smile

Pokextreme, _Romzy_ and Zitrine like this.
  17. mag7c

mag7c wat HERO

Minecraft:
    can I have this for...how much would this be? :P

18. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy perks up,
    Ahh, a smile is worth more than a thousand emeralds to me! I'm grateful for your smile and your presence here in my shop.

Romzy gives a humble bow.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention! (Romzy pulls out a familiar looking flier from within his velvet vest.)
    I've received one of your mailers, for your shop. Excited as I am to visit your establishment, the listed address lead me to a long deserted potato warehouse. That cannot possibly be the correct place, can it?

19. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Ohh, Hullo there! (Romzy exclaims, slightly surprised that you had arrived even before his Wybel delivered message had reached you.)

Welcome! Honored I am that your travels have lead you to my shop! You are interested in the Waves Raiser? Please do offer and we may begin our negotiations there. Do note the fine quality of the artifact's magical properties, they are at quite a maximum for items of this nature.

Romzy retrieves the wand from it's glass viewing case, allowing you to see etched runes glowing along its length. Taking it in your hand, you are pleasantly surprised that it feels weighted perfectly for you grasp. With a wave of his hand Romzy gestures to a number of beautifully polished armours.

Might you also be interested in this Giant Step? (Romzy rubs his mustache inquisitively, getting the distinct impression that you were seeking these very artifact)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    mag7c likes this.
  20. mag7c

mag7c wat HERO

Minecraft:
    Firstly, I must say I love your style! You handle these responses well!

Secondly, for the waves raiser...how does 40 EB sound? As for the giants' step, thanks for bringing it to my attention but I've already got one!

Zitrine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.