Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop ▂▃▃▅▅▇▇[ ⬖ Ɽᴏϻɀʏ's Ẻᴍᴘᴏʀɪʋᴍ ⬗ ]▇▇▅▅▃▃▂ ✨ Where Epic Adventures Are Made! ✨ [ Lvl 54-99 ]

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by _Romzy_, Dec 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Romzy_

_Romzy_ The Monocled Merchant | Passionate About People VIP+

Minecraft:
    After a price check of forum threads, I'm seeing many Influences go for around or over 1LE. I'd be happy to come down to 50EB for Influence #3. How does that sound?

2. IllusionFigures

IllusionFigures Unrecognized Merchant HERO

Minecraft:
    (The visitor slighty pushes the door of The Emporium shop open and slips in through the gap. He looks at what the shop has in stock and his gaze stops on a gold helmet. He takes out a Bracelet and a Ring from his pocket along with 10 Emerald blocks and hands them to Romzy, wondering if that would be enough for him to purchase the Alumia helmet.)

_Romzy_ likes this.
  3. Americafy

Americafy Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Sorry, don't have lot of money if it possible I prefer influence #1 or #2.(I know I'm difficult but business is business)

4. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    The visitor sees the shop owner nod approvingly at the helmet. Pausing for a moment to stroke his mustache, Romzy's gaze lingers on the helmet -- his mind likely reminiscing over the adventure that accompanied it's acquisition. With a contented sigh, Romzy notices the outstretched offering of the adventurer.

Ohh, my dear Wynncraftian. Would be highway robbery to charge such a price! (Romzy clasps your hands and gently closes them around the trinkets they hold. Kindly placing his hand upon the visitors shoulder he exclaims...)

I'm happy to part with this piece for 6EB, as long as you reassure me you'll put it to grand use along your journeys!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  5. Americafy

Minecraft:
    you're a real poet...

6. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hahaha, a true bargainer! I don't mind at all. I'm happy to work with you so we can be sure you get taken care of.
    I understand that you're tight on emeralds, so I'm willing to meet your 40EB offer. But I'd prefer to sell the third Influence at that lower price.

That is kind of you. Thank you!
    Romzy gives a slight bow... before noticing a speck of dust on the floor, and racing to retrieve a broom to sweep his beloved shop floor.

Remember, there's a poet within all of us. Life is full of grand material after all!

7. Americafy

Minecraft:
    Deal.
    I'll can buy the influence this night around 20h, are you okay ?

8. IllusionFigures

IllusionFigures Unrecognized Merchant HERO

Minecraft:
    (The adventurer listens to Romzy's words silently and nods, putting the bracelet and a few emerald blocks back into the pocket, but he pauses as he is about to put the ring back in along with the bracelet. Pondering for a short moment, he turns to the seller and offers the 7 Emerald Blocks he is holding, with the ring present.
    He hopes that Romzy would take the ring with the emerald blocks as the full payment, assuming that he would have a better chance of passing the ring onto the ones who needs it better than he does, and the helmet does not only has a physical value, with Romzy contemplating when he looked at the helmet. )

_Romzy_ likes this.
  9. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    I'm glad we could come to an agreement! I'm starting up a conversation with you so we determine meeting time.

10. Americafy

Minecraft:
    Around twenty if it's good for you...

11. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Hmm, I may be able to find that ring a good home. Your consideration of others is commendable, silent adventurer. I'm grateful to make that deal. =)

(I will be available to make the trade later in this day. Another commitment requires my attention for the next few hours. Please let me know when you may be on today)

12. Americafy

Minecraft:
    look the conversation

13. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy calmly flips the sign within his shop's glass window: Out Adventuring -- May Our Paths Cross Soon!

The shop owner steps into the street of the local town with a smile. Adjusts his monocle, tightens his vest, and journeys onward.

14. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Open, swings the front door of The Emporium welcoming it's monocled shop keeper as he steps through it's threshold. With a snap of his finger, the shop sign flips: "Open For Adventuring"

Woraxe likes this.
  15. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just bought legendary smasher spear and meridian bow, quite happy with my purchase. Cheers to you and heres to a thriving store!

_Romzy_ likes this.
  16. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    As @Surious exits the shop with his newly purchased treasure, Romzy gives a wave of gratitude.
    Thank you for your patronage adventurer! Your kindness is an asset in this world!

With a humble smile, the shopkeeper reminisces of the old times of the shop. He lovingly runs his hand along the carved wood shopfront counter.
    Oh the times we've had... and the times we have yet to have!

[Sold Omrod's Isolation... First Sale!!!]

Romzy fiddles with his vest's golden buttons happily. Appreciating the patrons he's had the pleasure of meeting this day.

[Sold Legendary Smasher and Meridian]

17. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy exchanges a thankful smile with his most recent patron, and newest friend.
    He's taken a quick liking to the silent adventurer, @IllusionFigures, appreciating the humble kindness that is present in this one -- a rare quality.

May our paths cross again soon, my quiet friend. Know you will be met with a warm smile and welcome embrace!

As the door closes behind the adventurer, Romzy ponders to himself while flipping an emerald through his fingers...

The glitter of emeralds is fleeting.
    The connection with the people who hold them, that is what truly lasts.

[Sold Alumia helmet]

Plasma~ and IllusionFigures like this.
  18. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good Shopkeep, might you have in your possession armor of strength to aid us in battle against the hordes of undead? Though my comrades fall beside me one by one... BUT STILL I REFUSE TO YIELD! *I spot a faded helmet behind the counter, it bears a striking resemblance to to my father's old set* [39] Faded (17% xp)

Good sir I simply must have that helm, perhaps this weeks haul of emeralds would suffice? 1.5le

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  19. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Drumming his fingers on the shop's counter to a softly hummed tune, the shopkeeper turns to look at the helm. He stops abruptly, his gaze latching on the helm before turning to focus on the adventurer's pointing finger and then examining the figure behind it. Noticing his remarkable green eyes, Romzy raises an eyebrow and a glimmer of excitement can be seen taking spark behind his monocled eye. With an inquisitive intensity the shopkeep leans over the counter towards @Leader_Woraxe.

The price certainly suffices... BUT, tell me, lad. WHO was your father?

20. _Romzy_

Minecraft:
    Romzy steps onto the Emporium's street for a leg stretching stroll, wandering at a casual pace as he twirls his pocketwatch on its gold-linked chain.

Passing adventurers can see the shop's window sign, carved with mysteriously green illuminated letters:
    Away Adventuring -- Post Your Orders and May Our Paths Cross Soon!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.