Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Help, Admin Not Answering

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DemonRobotChild, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonRobotChild

DemonRobotChild Skilled Adventurer

So i've been going back and forth with a moderator, and for the past few moths he's just decided to completely ignore me. I have tried to email and consistently send him threads but he denies and doesnt reply to me at all. I have no idea what to do because of him i can no longer join the server and i need our problem to be resolved. Got banned and he has no absolute proof apart that he "saw" it... which makes no absolute sense since i could say all the 903 players on the server right now are hacking because i "saw" it... ban them NOW... a real life jury would not take that as an answer you go to the court and say i saw him murder my farther. Jury: How do you know? Me: I saw him. Do you see how lame and dumb that sounds like? And don't give me that bullshit about how Admins know best cause c'mon have ypu never heard of a corrupt 9-year old admin?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. orange0401

orange0401 Fortified with Vitamin C HERO

Minecraft:
    What is the
    ?
    So the playerbase can help you

3. awemanrank100

awemanrank100 custom title

Minecraft:
    If you've been banned, and you've already appealed twice, you can't ever join the server again.
    If not, (and you've been banned) make sure to make a good ban appeal. Help can be found here.
    If it's something else, do say what it is you have a problem with.

4. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
    are you banned?

5. JuicedBananas

JuicedBananas Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Please don't air your dirty laundry about your ban on our forums, any further posts about this will lead to punishment here as well. Wynncraft's moderators don't ban people unless we're 100% sure you did what we banned you for. If you would like to tell the truth, PM the moderator who banned you about it.

chaostitan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.