Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Official Event [ Closed ] The V.s.s. Seaskipper Dialogues Contest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lotem, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nootcher

Nootcher Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:

"Llevigar huh? Did ya know dat an orc eard his name be Gurge ate an old mans booty!"
    "He ad to walk it off cause he be no stronger than a rat!"
    "Den he ad to make a living off of shipping people off to places with his ship! he still works to this day too, ought to be a sad poor fella"
    "Well off you be going! I still gotta get to port 9 'n 3 qua- I be meaning Selchar, got a lot of my customers der."

-Nootcher (Idk why I put my name down here :P)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. cocopad1337

cocopad1337 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    This won't get in but you know!

" Hey! Have yer ever gotten a Tourto skin? I Doubt you got it! haha, its really valuable!"
    " You Don't Know Whats A Touroto? Well get yer body ready, and your ears, The Tourto was a invincible bull"
    " The Tourto was a peaceful bull, but not the coldest ice, the hottest coal, the strongest earthquake, the deadliest lightning, or even the strongest wind can even scratch the tourto!"
    "Legends say 2 Men have defeated this beast. Pff! Its Like Weak Zombies Winning against a fight With Bob!
    both Must be heading to Llevigar

" Have you ever heard of Qira? The Brood Mother? "
    " She could of save the whole Gavel province, but she refused! What was she, nuts? "
    " She Was creating a army and talking about War? She must be crazy as the Yahya people! "
    " I don't know whats wrong with her, but she have lost her mind ! "

( oh no I have more then 2 Dialogs in my mind! )

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  3. Ravelord Nito

Ravelord Nito help

Minecraft:
    Huh, seems like a cool idea - worth a try.

Seaskipper Captain: Ah've noticed that ye seem to have some decent seafaring legs yerself - p'haps you'd join me' sailing crew sometime?
    Muffled Voice?: DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! I DID AND FOUND HE WASN'T LYING ABOUT HAVING GOOD LEGS... I'VE BEEN PEDALING THIS SHIP ACROSS THE SEAS FOR YEARS!
    Seaskipper Captain: Oi! Shut it would-ya? Yer'll get ye pay soon enough...
    Seaskipper Captain: Ah, dun't listen ta him - it's really not that bad. If ya do change yer mind, ya know where ta find me...

MoustacheBleue likes this.
  4. SpaceGerm

SpaceGerm TheOne&Only

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Have ye ever eard' the tale of Groose? Yes, he was a grouchy one...
    [2/4] Actually, he was always grumpy since the day he turned into an adult.
    [3/4] However, he changed his ways one day on Christmas Day. No one knows why he changed, but it was told to be from three odd creatures.
    [4/4] Oh well...LAND INCOMING....time for ye to continue your journey Wynn adventurer!

5. Tantibus

Tantibus Chairman of the Wynnviet Union, God of Dern CT Manager HERO GM CMD

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Groose?

You mean...

[​IMG]

6. Vanward

Vanward All Around Creepy Guy; Cringy Comedian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ...I heard about this weird thing called "Read the rules?" I been to it. It's pretty awesome.
    MY BODY IS READY

AlphaWinterWolf and Lotem like this.
  7. SpaceGerm

SpaceGerm TheOne&Only

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Obivously, you haven't heard of "A Christmas Carol"

8. MeIsMilkman

MeIsMilkman Oh wee oh boy

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Y'know, one of these days I'm going to pass away, and I don't have anyone to pass the ol' Seaskipper onto.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: She's a fine vessel, but I don't want 'er to fall into the wrong hands.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: Say, you're a Wynn soldier, right? Maybe you've heard of them life-givin' ponds scattered around the world?
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I've 'eard from a few old sailors in Selchar that a drink from one of 'em could stop aging for a temporary time, and even cure all yer ailments, too! Heh, maybe one day you could bottle some up for me, would be a shame for the ol' Seaskipper to be left behind...

------==========------

Currently working on second entry, I know the last line of the first entry was long, but I couldn't find any way to fit the whole 'story' into a few small sentences.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Shiazzu likes this.
  9. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: One day, while I was ferryin' some folks to Selchar, I saw a huge black dragon break through the soil and started tearin' the city apart!
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Quick as a bolt, I turned around and sailed back t' Nemract. That city is definit'ly history, so I got out of there as fast as I can before I became dragon food!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: When I arrived at them docks, word was spreadin' that a similar catastrophe happened near t' small town o' Ternaves too.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I wa-hold up! Did I forget t' mention that this happen'd in a dream of me? Hah! Silly me! My old noggin really likes to forget things.

10. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: A while 'go i 'eard 'bout an odd place calle' "Enderman Island" what a weird name, Do y'u think? I was wa'ting until another sa'lor need my serv'ces so i go to te pub.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Prob the sa'lor who tell th's st'ry was far to drunk'd, i didn't even know how, but h's brains where 'till operating he 'ven gave me coords o' this place. I don't believe 'im but st'll i was th'orizing.
    [3/4]
    Seaskipper Captain: However a fe' days 'fter that, i was taking a goods rythmic sailor, maybe... Ruland? He 'sk me to t'ke him to Jofash Docks.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: After le'ving 'im in the coast i go to the coords the drunk sa'lor give me just for curi'sity, but when i re'ch the island i recognized it, isn't the "Enderman Island" but the Dead Island in his place!

The old members of Wynn will understand this dialogue xD

11. Mouse :)

Mouse :) cicetil is no longer a slave VIP+

Minecraft:
    Stop the horrible and half cut words so I can acctualy read it

Madsi6 and Lotem like this.
  12. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Legend tells of a mysterious guild, unlike the rest of them they only wanted one territory, Tree Island.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Thing is that the island is bare except for a couple of graves and the sole gigantic tree that gave the island its name.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: I have no idea why would anyone want that island, if you ask me I would rather have a small farm next to the sea.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I also heard that guild was lead by a bunny, I wonder who even made up these Legends.

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: you know how many pigs does it take to kill a gert?
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: ZERO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: you new fruma soldiers are no fun, you can at least smile if I tell a joke...
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: sheesh, it wasn't even that dark...

13. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mate, Seaskipper speak in that way .-.

Plasma~ likes this.
  14. Mouse :)

Minecraft:
    You dont understand that you overdo it to the point where its fking unreadable

As I said previously
    NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PIRATE SPEAK

Madsi6, Lotem and Anárion like this.
  15. big_fat_bunny

big_fat_bunny Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    "Have you ever gone fishin' of the coast of Selchar? You don't know how to fish!?"
    "As a young lad, me father used to take me out on this very boat to learn how go fishin'."
    "It was once me job to earn a little extra cash. That was before I started me fast-travel business."
    "Alas, I would teach you, but nowadays there's no money in fishin'. A man needs to make his money!"

Lotem likes this.
  16. Mouse :)

Minecraft:
    There is already one similar to that,
    saying
    'You don't know how to fish?!
    Here let me teach you!
    [After waiting a while you finally catch one]
    +1 Fish

Lotem likes this.
  17. Imajinary

Imajinary Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Aye, did I tell ya about the time I went on a fishing trip to Nesaak? No? Well listen up, soldier!
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: "It was just what seemed to be a normal day! Sun shinin', fish roamin' the waters!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: "But oh was I wrong. I was just reelin' in the hook when it appeared! A huge zombie, biggest monsta' I've seen!
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Legend has they be extremely rare, but who knows, with all this travelin' maybe you'll see it for yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Did I tell ya about the time I snuck into tha' old library? Ragni's library?"
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: "I 'ad things to do, but I couldn't resist. This fella' I followed in dropped a raindrop or somethin'."
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: "They say knowledge is power, but some things are just better to be left alone . . ."
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: "My old fisha' friend had 'eard something similar. I think there's more than just one library. . . The tales they hold. . . "

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    Relflow, Tantibus and TheBabySphee like this.
  18. ____________birb

____________birb borpus Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    1/4. Ah, I see yer'sailin'to Corkus, it's a marvelous land, indeed!

2/4. They have these fancy gadgets everywhere,

3/4. Hopefully dern is somewhat like this...

4/4. You ever heard of the Gergen war?

1/4 it was a war against the gents, not much 'splainen there mate,

2/4. I was'nt there, don't ask me,

3/4 oh we've arrived! See you soon!

4/4 Ah just foolin' with ya, corpus is far, we got some time, how bout' I tell you a story?

-Insert random seaskipper story-

1/2We've arrived! Sorry it was a wait mate

2/2. Gah I'm starting to sound like that man back at Jofash! Off you go!

19. Euxis

Euxis Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well, have ye 'eard of the Tower of Ascension?"
    "Its a tower made ou' of ice near Nesaak"
    "Many warriors go dere to prove 'em selves as a powerful warrior"
    "The strongest 'uns get immense treasure that I don' even know of!"

AND

"Well, friend, 'ave you looked 'round the ocean recently?"
    "I saw a large group of humans, dey were flying! I tell you!"
    "They had rectangles above 'dere heads too, just like you!"
    "I think one of there names was- 'Oi! We reached your destination!"

20. Flamenccio

Flamenccio Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    "Have ye 'eard of the tale of th' zombie that haunts the 'ol city of Rag-"
    *The boat suddenly shakes, and you hear clinking noises of what sounds like bottles. The captain searches the ship.
    "HOLY MACKEREL! 64 LIQUIFIED EMERALDS?! *Heavily breathing* What am I gon' do with all this?"

"Well my friend, looks like ya are my lucky passenger! 'Bout split it half 'n half? Sound g-"
    *The ship jerks upward, sending the emeralds overboard*
    "...Probably from some lousy villager from Llevigar... Oi. Land Ho..."

"I 'ave a chocolate cake a got fer Craftmas from my friend. I think he forgot I am 'llergic ta chocolate"
    "Oh well, y' want it? S' free! And don' worry, its not outta date."
    *The captain hands you the cake, but the ship rocks violently and the cake tumbles into the sea.
    "...Oh... 'Guess that'll feed th' fish. 'Ey! We're nearin' ya destination!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.