Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ⚔☠ Blacklisted | Lv. 52 | Recruiting Lv. 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Naraka00, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuxian

Zuxian Professional Duelist. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can we declare war on everyone? just asking.

2. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Cracks Knuckles*
    Let's go Mate

3. Zuxian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    we started 1 week... took over 12 hack forums territories.. 8 libertas.. anyways i need to ask my guild members if they want.

4. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I told cloud why I wasn't in a guild, because every guild is all about wars nowadays. He said this one wasn't :/

5. Naraka00

Naraka00 Warrior of the Revolution Staff Member Mod Manager Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a thread for applications to enter the guild, please only post if you want to make an application, thanks :)

6. Zuxian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lmao dont be so serious man lmao. btw where do i declare war then ? in my own guild lmaooooo

7. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Comedy bois, Comedy.

8. Zuxian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    your boss might get angry. ill stop because maybe random ban incomming have a nice day cloud <3

9. AGoodSmallFrog

AGoodSmallFrog Mage Main!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: alle_nau
    Highest class and level: Mage 89
    Timezone: CST
    How active are you: On every day for at least 2 hours
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: 1.5 to 2 years
    Why you would like to join: I would like to be more active in the whole guild community and this seems like a really good guild to be a part of!
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): I would like to participate in wars and will contribute gems and experience!
    Previous guilds you were in: Nightstalkers
    Why did you leave/got kicked: It was a very small guild of me, my cousins, and my sister and I wanted to be a part of something bigger.
    Tell us something about you: I'm in school so I could only be on after 4:45 CST during the week but I am active all times on the weekends.

10. Mikroskoldis

Mikroskoldis Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Mikroskoldis
    Highest class and level: 81 mage
    Timezone: CET (sweden)
    How active are you: I play everyday. And i've became more active since i bought vip+
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: I've been playing for around 40 hours but i joined for 3 years ago but then i took a pause. I recently created an account on the forum because i haven't been much of a forum player but now i decided to create an account.
    Why you would like to join: I would like to join because i wanna play guild wars again and i want to be in the same guild as my friend milo890
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): I can help in the wars with donating some emeralds and help in fighting them.
    Previous guilds you were in: I have been in a guild but that was 1 year ago and i don't remember the name of it.
    Why did you leave/got kicked: I have really no idea what happend but the guild was dying because no one was active in it so i left it.
    Tell us something about you: I am a player who comes from sweden and i really like to explore maps and play on the wynncraft and i really like to play with other people. I also really want to help players and i've always wanted to be in a team (guild) i am also a very friendly player and i've never been mad at any player on any game.

I hope this was an good apply why i want to join blacklisted :D

11. Naraka00

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Both accepted, welcome to the guild :)
    To enter do /guild join BLA or message a chief or higher in-game.
    @InfinityAll please leave your current guild and afterwards let us know, so we can send out an invitation :)

Cloud likes this.
  12. AGoodSmallFrog

AGoodSmallFrog Mage Main!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have left! Thank you!

13. Lanthiron

Lanthiron Drinking Milkis

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lanthiron
    Highest class and level: Archer 86
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you: An hour on weekdays, more on weekends
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: Around 3 years and maybe 50 hours in total
    Why you would like to join: I really like the ocean of Wynn in general and since this guild puts the ocean territories first, I knew this would be great as I actually have a point of exploring the islands.
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): I will try to make every war when I'm online and I'll donate some of my emeralds and experience
    Previous guilds you were in: White Wolves
    Why did you leave/got kicked: Well you see the guild got really inactive and I lost interest as there was no one to talk to and adventure with
    Tell us something about you: I'm Can"eh"dian and I really like those guilds that have a good community and do guild wars often. I really like to explore the map, especially the ocean and all the islands. I'll be really active during winter break cause I recently finished my midterms and I can finally relax

Mikroskoldis and Cloud like this.
  14. Panquakeman

Panquakeman Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Panquakeman
    Highest class and level: Lvl 80 Mage
    Timezone: Central (US)
    How active are you: I usually come on during weekends for most of the day and a couple hours after school on weekdays.
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: Well over a year. I played a long time ago, then took a break for a while, and then started playing a few months ago.
    Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a guild that is active and that i can participate in guild wars.
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): Wars & XP
    Previous guilds you were in: Dragons Arise
    Why did you leave/got kicked: I'm still in it, but it has not been very active lately.
    Tell us something about you: I am very easy to get along with and I'm always looking to help.

Mikroskoldis and Cloud like this.
  15. Naraka00

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Both denied, sorry :)

16. Dylan_k

Dylan_k Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: 101minecraftpr0 ( thats with a zero)
    Highest class and level: archer lvl 100
    Timezone: Australia est
    How active are you: every morning and night
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: i started playing 2 years ago then had a break and started around February
    Why you would like to join: i want to join an active guild to get involved and help the guild. i will do what anyone asks of and help in guild wars.
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): make the guild the best in the game and i will help anyone in need of help
    Previous guilds you were in: i used to be in assassinators but that guild was inactive so i left
    Why did you leave/got kicked: sadly me as the leader had to leave because it was very inactive
    Tell us something about you: i am nice and awesome :). and i play wynn because of the quest and achievement of lvling up

Cloud likes this.
  17. Loity

Loity Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: ManggoMelon
    Highest class and level: Mage lvl 100
    Timezone: Indonesia
    How active are you: Really active, but sometimes i need to go to school
    An estimate of how long you've been playing: like 2,5 years
    Why you would like to join: Because i want to be in a active guild
    How would you like to help the guild (wars, contributing, etc): WARS!
    Previous guilds you were in: HackForums
    Why did you leave/got kicked: i leave because in my timezone, all of them log off because in my place it's afternoon and in they're place it's midnight
    Tell us something about you: I am from Indonesia, and i can't speak english that well

Cloud likes this.
  18. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This killed me

19. Dylan_k

Dylan_k Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Is that a good thing?

20. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its not a bad thing, You just don't see someone say thiss in their app very often..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.