Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

King Of The Hill (revival)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Smile, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezohn

Ezohn You are now manually breathing and maybe yawning.

Minecraft:
    I ask nicely... And since im the only one to do so, you let me in... BUT THEN I HAVE LAZOR NINJA SWORDS WITH SHARKS AND KIEEEEL UUUUUU....
    And now i have control of the hill and stuff!

2. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:

3. Ezohn

Minecraft:
    k sure go along with that all powerful stuff u were told as a child, but now you realize your in the REAL WORLD. And you're scared, and you got into a hole, a black hole in space far, far away, AND NOW THE GAME CAN ACTUALLY CONTINUE.

4. Pokextreme

Minecraft:
    XD

5. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I resurrect myself and morph into my ultra-mega-mlg-killifier form and destroy your soul. I take the hill and kill anyone who tries to take it.

6. Ezohn

Minecraft:
    But, since i want the game to continue, you accidently eat cool ranch doritos and you can't live with your shame and you die. Then i come along and drink some tea

7. Pokextreme

Minecraft:
    But those Doritos were where I hid my power, so @Florfy5 is now omnipotent

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I resurrect myself again. I then create an army of 69,000,000 men that don't need food or water to storm the hill. They kill you and I build an impenetrable fortress guarded by that army.

9. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats
    You were hallucinating

Now I take the hill

10. Smile

Smile The one guy who entered 3 HERO giveaways

Minecraft:
    I blow you away. And I get Trump to build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it. Now the hill is mine.

11. Corcustos

Corcustos It's what it's. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I bomb the wall, remove the person there, and meteor spam the hill with a tank water mage and nobody can get on unless they kill me. I have a team of mages continuously spamming heal on me making it impossible to kill me. Every time a mage dies another one replaces it. It's an endless loop of healing and meteor spam. My body is 3 quarters of the way inside of the hill. I cannot be pushed off or knocked off. I have installed myself with an anti-teleportation device so that I cannot be teleported away or to a different time period. My team and I also have anti-disease genes that have been coded into our genetic structure. We cannot get sick or die from poison. We are wearing rubber clothes so that an unexpected lightning shower can't hurt us. Our mana never runs out as we've hooked ourselves up to an IV that continuously pumps mana and fire resistance potions into us. I've also placed nuclear bomb into the hill and one into the IV so that it will explode if I stop meteor spamming, leave the hill, or if either of them move more than 1 foot away from it's original coordinates and time period. The IV is not on wheels, and is also attached to the hill. It also has the same anti teleportation system as we do, and it is impossible to move it anywhere or to any time period. It also has the same anti-teleportation device installed, and has been switched on after placing it in the hill. If someone kills, freezes, or moves me or the bomb, they destroy the hill, not me. You are not allowed to destroy the hill. Therefore I win.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Except I'm still Omnipotent from the Dorito I ate earlier. I erase you from existence, create an impenetrable fortress, and guard it with an army of 1,337,420 samurai, ninja, pirates, and laser sharks that don't need nutrition, water, etc. to survive.

13. Corcustos

Minecraft:
    That causes me to stop meteor spamming and you cause the nuclear bomb to explode the hill. You lose. You cannot destroy the hill.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I reveal that the actual hill is still in a pocket dimension. I move it to this world, create the fortress, and revive the soldiers.

Pokextreme likes this.
  15. Corcustos

Minecraft:
    I erase you and your soldiers from existence by exploding your very atoms and repeat the process of this:

I bomb the wall, remove the person there, and meteor spam the hill with a tank water mage and nobody can get on unless they kill me. I have a team of mages continuously spamming heal on me making it impossible to kill me. Every time a mage dies another one replaces it. It's an endless loop of healing and meteor spam. My body is 3 quarters of the way inside of the hill. I cannot be pushed off or knocked off. I have installed myself with an anti-teleportation device so that I cannot be teleported away or to a different time period. My team and I also have anti-disease genes that have been coded into our genetic structure. We cannot get sick or die from poison. We are wearing rubber clothes so that an unexpected lightning shower can't hurt us. Our mana never runs out as we've hooked ourselves up to an IV that continuously pumps mana and fire resistance potions into us. I've also placed nuclear bomb into the hill and one into the IV so that it will explode if I stop meteor spamming, leave the hill, or if either of them move more than 1 foot away from it's original coordinates. The IV is not on wheels, and is also attached to the hill. It also has the same anti teleportation system as we do, and it is impossible to move it anywhere or to any time period. It also has the same anti-teleportation device installed, and has been switched on after placing it in the hill. If someone kills, freezes, or moves me or the bomb, they destroy the hill, not me. You are not allowed to destroy the hill. Therefore I win.

Might I mention that I have confirmed the kill, and have undoubtedly confirmed that this is indeed the real hill. I have also revealed a safeguard that has been there since I first took over the hill that prevents you from entering this world, or anyone associated with you to. You are dead and cannot come back to life, I am preventing you from doing so. You cannot send minions, and you cannot reincarnate into someone completely different because my safeguard will detect it. My safeguard also prevents other people from coming back to life, sending minions, and reincarnating. Anyone who is not already in this atmosphere and dimension cannot join, teleport, or appear here. Disabling my safeguard will explode the nuclear bomb. If you disable it, you destroy the hill. You cannot destroy the hill. I have also installed all of my team and myself with a program that prevents us from hallucinating, or imagining anything, and it confirms that this is real. We control the real hill. My equipment is not faulty, and cannot become faulty. I also removed your omnipotent state, and prevent you from obtaining it again. Allow me to repeat myself. I win.

If you're wondering why I'm putting so much effort into this it's for two reasons.
    1. I'm bored.
    2. I'm salty because this decided to appear close to my last person to comment wins thread.

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Joke's on you, Corcustos.

I resurrect myself, remove your safeguard, all your spells, then wipe you from existence. I take the hill a place a forcefield and have an army of 10^69 knights, along with 420,000,000 mechs guarding it from both the inside and outside.

17. Corcustos

Minecraft:
    I already removed your omnipotent state. In addition to that, I have confirmed that I control the real hill and by you removing me, you destroy it. You lose.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Erm... How do you remove a god's powers..?

Also, I rebuilt the hill.

Actually, let's reverse time to the start of this thread. I place a flag on the hill and claim it, and remove all magical powers from the world. Now you must use the power of science.

Pokextreme likes this.
  19. Corcustos

Minecraft:
    Why do I try to explain these things to you. It's obviously not getting through. I removed your powers beforehand and you cannot do anything that you could before. What does it matter how I did it? Okay fine, I'll amuse you. I had a omnispell that can do whatever it wanted, and I sent a minion back in time and he used it to prevent you from getting those powers, and removed your ability to do so at all. You became powerless before you even knew it. Anything you did after you had your powers was just a hallucination, and that includes the removal of magic and the reverse of time because I had removed your omnipotent powers before you had been able to do that. I never stated when I removed your powers. Surprise.

^ See
    You getting your powers was just a hallucination.

I forgot to mention that my team and I were actually born with all of these anti-hallucination, anti-teleportation, and anti-disease genes.

20. Pokextreme

Minecraft:
    I if your gonna do that whole Mage thing then, I get an assassin shoot you in the head. You die instantly. Then I walk up and claim the hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.