Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

I ask, "Who are you?!"

OCC: And btw the immaterial dragon is the shadow walker ;)

2. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Lower your weapons," I say to my.. followers. "We'll try to negotiate."

3. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Vansil

Vocthar shoots his arrow. It flies straight towards Lycaon, and hits his eye.

Lycaon howls in pain. The werewolf goes on all fours, and start struggling around. He gives a short howl, and the other werewolves slowly stop fighting. Lycaon turns tail and flees from battle, his minions after them.

Vocthar leans towards Ajnin. "Good job, but they will be back. We must get prepared."

Oh. Well.

"There is a war going up in the city!" You say. The stone golem look at you with empty eyes.
    "I repeat, why do you use the Catacombs?"

You growl in frustration.
    Luke steps forward, and says, "Guardian, we use the catacombs as a way into the Olux town. It is under attack, and we seek to aid them."

The Guard golem thinks about this. "How can you prove that you are not the enemy, mage?"

The Firedrake roars and rise into the sky. Alarmed cries start from the town, and a horn sound from inside the town. The dragon veer to the side as a volley of arrows fly towards the dragon. Now angry, the dragon sweeps low and release a river of molten fire, burning and killing everything in its path. Another volley of arrows shower on the dragon, almost all of them hitting the beast. The Firedrake screech and fall toward the city.
    You use your Telekinesis to blast open the gate. The gate have been magically protected, and your magic decrease, if by a bit, breaking the door.

Thirty Nagas start sweeping into the city. Suddenly, they are ambushed by about fifty soldiers, who quickly kill the Nagas with ease, only with a few casualties.

Now's the best time to start using your powers!

Sorry, Shadow Walker. Got them confused :P

The figures surround all of you. The lead figure pulls back his hood, revealing a handsome, young elf. Next to him stand a human woman, who wears green clothing.
    "Legolus, Lynn!" Katherine cries. They might not be enemies, after all.
    "Welcome back to Aldorei, Katherine." Legolus says, bowing. "I believe these are your friends?"
    The woman, Lynn, brighten up, too. "Kass! She says.

"Negotiate?" A voice booms. "You walk into my territory, to negotiate? Very well, I will meet you in my home."
    The demons advance on you. What do you do?

4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ajnin replies, "True. Brute force will not win us this battle, we're far too outnumbered. Perhaps we could use a little strategy for this?"

(Should I start formulating strategy?)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  5. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I use a random new ability on the soilders who killed the nagas.

6. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I come with them. I motion for the other demons I'm with to follow me.

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait, what soldiers are there?

8. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, theres like, nothing Ronan could do in this situation.. I think..

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, please.
    "We can't stay here, in Gelibord. It have fallen already, and is not a good place to fight." Vocthar observes.
    A soldier come up to Ajnin. "I know a place where wolfsbane grow. It is not far from here."
    There are 38 soldiers, 9 of which are archers, 5 mages, and the rest are spearsmen and swordsmen.

You jump forward, and give a furious roar. With the roar, you send a force of dark energy towards the soldiers. They scream and scatter, but a lot of them are hit by the wave and are knocked into a wall or ground with so much force, they are broken.
    You rise into the air and attack the running soldiers with your Telepathy. Many of them fall to the ground, clutching their heads. Only four of the soldiers manage to escape deeper into the city.
    You know the map of Olux, right? Where do you go now? The dragon have landed in one of the farms on the West side. You have entered from the south.

Naragath's demons lead you towards the giant hand. There is a deep cave leading down deep underground. The ground is red and bared with corruption.
    Naragath's cave is huge. The giant hall is full of demons, some armed, most in the process of arming themselves. At the end of the cave is a hill, on which a obsidian throne is placed.
    Nagarath, the Demon Prince, rise from his throne. He is a tall, shadowy figure, with two long horns coming from the sides of his head. "Wizard. I am Naragath, Demon of Kandar. You wish to negotiate?"

"We cannot." Luke says. "However, if you do not let us pass, the town will fall, as our friend said."
    The Golem says, "Does the mayor of the town know you?"
    "Yes." All three of you answer. Luke looks at you and Bailwolf with a confused look.
    "We met him in the Great War." You say. The Golem keeps quiet for a second, then nods. "You may pass."

The three of you bolt as hard as you can as you run towards the exit. Another explosion, and you hear two roars: one of the firedrake's, and another from a mysterious source, but sounds more powerful than the dragon's.

As you leave the catacombs, you see a shadowy figure rising into the sky from the South. The man who killed Sherk. Rage fill up in you.

A group of soldiers are running around the bank of Olux. In their midst, you see Mayor Hart giving orders.

10. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Don't they like wolves bane?" Mortem asks curios.

11. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The soldier look at you. "Wolfsbane is perilous to werewolves, it's like a poison to them. If we get large amount of the flower and paste it on our weapons, we might draw them back quickly."

I'm currently writing my Angels and Demons chapter 8 rn :D

12. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I use my felekensis to crush the bank.

13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "That could be useful. We should go there..." I think for a second. "We'll bring everyone, I think. Gives up stealth, but lowers the risk of being picked off. Besides, depending on the terrain of the area, it could be a good point to hold for the battle."

14. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Yes. We've come here.. the Kander Forest... to request your help."
    I have to phrase this very carefully, I think.
    If I mess up....

15. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "That is brilliant!" Mortem seems to cheer up for a sec then he turns to Vocthar.
    "Yes, let us go. Dont want to just stand here."

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Alright... We haven't a second to waste," I reply. "Onward!"

17. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

Not really sure what to do now. I let things go as is (letting Katherine take the lead for the time being).

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Your telekinesis is not powerful enough as that. It does crush the roof, however, and the falling debris crush a few soldiers.
    @sonickid3003 @Bailwolf
    "Mayor!" Ronan shouts as they run towards the bank. Mayor Hart looks back and see them.
    "Ronan?" He says. "Luke, Bailwolf. What are you..."
    There is a huge crash as the roof of the bank gets crushed by an unseen force. Ronan looks up and sees the man shrouded in darkness floating. The shadow, Shade, angles downward and shoot at you.

@Queen Toasty
    This is difficult... You guys arrived a bit too early, I suppose.
    The elves pull their hoods back. They chatter excitedly around all of you, and the dragons, who are now freed. You despawn the dragons, also thanking them.
    Lynn and Katherine walks at the corner, talking. Legolus comes up to you. Katherine walk over to you and Thagila.
    "You have arrived just before the storm. Aldorei repels worst of the darkness..." Legolus hesitates. "We will tell you later in our chamber. Normally, we have to test non-elves to enter the valley, but with you two and your friends, we will make and exception."
    Legolus lead you through the Aldorei Valley, and onto the cherry blossom tree. From there, Legolus, Lynn, and the three of you enter. The other elves go back to their stations.
    You walk down the chamber to a room with a circle table. At the end sits an elder male elf, who wears simple clothing except for an green amulet. There are four other elves, some older than others.
    The elder elf rises. "Welcome to Aldorei, Drandel and Thagila. And welcome back, Katherine. I am Togak, the leader of the Sol Embassy. We have much talking to do."

"The Eye look to me for help now?" Naragath laughs. "From the deepest pit of his realm, he requests for help?"
    "No, lord." You say. "He merely asks for assistance, and in return, the Light's fall."
    Naragath thinks for a moment. "Yes, I think I would assist you. But in one condition."
    "You are his champion, collect?" The Prince ask. You think, then nod.
    "My deal is this; since my magical capability far outreach yours, we will duel with physical strength alone. No magic. If you win, I will help he-who-must-not-be-named. If I win, however, I will kill you and your servants."

The soldier who told Mortem, Ajnin and Vocthar about the wolfsbane lead the way. You travel north of Gelibord, then to the east, where you enter a tunnel which leads you up the borders that separate Dark Forest and Kandar Forest. The tunnel lead you to a elevated field, where many ghosts dwell. You and the soldiers fight them away, but they are extremely aggressive.

"A team of Legends from Wynn, long time ago entered a graveyard near here. [(Lazarus Pit Quest) **Note: Others don't know about the immortality water**] We never knew what the adventurers went in there for, but they brought us back seeds of a type of plant that repelled werewolves. We planted it near Gelibord, but the werewolves burnt them all long ago." The soldier says. You and the soldiers make their way to a small pond, which water is nor murky.

"I heard that they jumped in here..." The soldier says.

19. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Hmm..." I throw a stone in the water. "Is the wolfsbane down here?"

20. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I don't know the plant, but i don't think it grows in water."
    "Maybe I can get someone to tell us more."
    *Whispering to Ajnin and Vocthar* "Maybe I shouldn't do it here though. People don't usually accept me when they find out...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.