Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Command Block Challenge! Best Idea Gets 30le!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by icebreaker, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello everyone! IceBreaker here!
    I have decided to do as my 800 subscribers special , a command block creation!
    This is going to be in a competition form!

How is it going to be:
    The player, You! Will suggest an idea , a command block creation to be realised in minecraft by me .

Rules:
    -1.11 version minecraft
    -An amazing idea , use your imagination! Almost everything is possible with command blocks!
    -The idea MUST be a class spell ,you can suggest a new class spell (shaman,necromancer...) , ultimate spells ( assassin,mage or even a class u create yourself) , this includes a single spell that you choose/create yourself.
    -Anyone can participate!
    -The idea must not be long (like a spell that is being casted for more than 10 sec) .

Winners:
    I will choose one single winner , with the most creative idea.

Rewards:
    The winner will get 30 Le.

The idea will be chosen before the 20th of November!
    And this idea will be created in the next 7 days of the choosing date.

A good example :
    Class: Berserker
    Spell Name: Fissure
    Particles: Either critical hit particle, or dirt particle (You decide)
    Procedure: Using the spell will cast a stone pointed towards your cursor (Heavier ender pearl trajectory). When the stone hits the ground, 3-5 cracks split off in random directions. Each crack will travel 5 blocks and last for about 2 seconds.

Example of an Earth Ultimate Attack (sneak peek) :
    ARFAFAFASFASFASF.png

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Jamieverse, Trvalv and Snerp like this.
  2. Snerp

Snerp Grand Terrainer Modeler HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Rip stupid people, all I can make is a wybel spawner

But since we don't have to make it here's mah suggestion
    Make the pull or push spell
    Or the flamethrower

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  3. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    The idea must be a class spell

4. Snerp

Snerp Grand Terrainer Modeler HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Fixed

icebreaker likes this.
  5. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Necromancer spell - Pretty fast flying wither skull with dark/light green smoke/potion effect around it,something like arrow bomb but for necromancer :p
    Why green? Well,if u google "necromancer" they have green smoke around it
    Necromancer-Mistakenly-Attends-Necrophilia-Meeting.jpg

icebreaker likes this.
  6. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    Bumperinos

7. Trvalv

Trvalv Lament / Gaia

Minecraft:
    I had a idea for a spell where a melee class (Berserker?) could throw an object (maybe a stone) at the ground, and 3-5 cracks in the ground would spread in random directions, and cause damage where the cracks are. The cracks would span 5 blocks from the center. If the randomness isn't achievable, you could have split up diagonally. Optionally, when each crack ends, you could have a mini bomb effect for each. The particles will be the critical hit particle or dirt particle (the particle that shows up when you sprint on a block).

Cleaner version:

Class: Berserker
    Spell Name: Fissure

Particles: Either critical hit particle, or dirt particle (You decide)
    Procedure: Using the spell will cast a stone pointed towards your cursor (Heavier ender pearl trajectory). When the stone hits the ground, 3-5 cracks split off in random directions. Each crack will travel 5 blocks and last for about 2 seconds.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    icebreaker likes this.
  8. Ezohn

Ezohn You are now manually breathing and maybe yawning.

Minecraft:
    Necromancer: Summon minions dirt particles/earthquake-ish particles on ground. zombies and sometimes skeletons with blue names and blue dyed helmet appear.

Mage: Armageddon Three Black meteors with purple particles crash down killing stuff and yeah

icebreaker likes this.
  9. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    Wanna add some sound effects?

10. Trvalv

Trvalv Lament / Gaia

Minecraft:
    Some crumbling noise? Idk lol if not then the sound of placing dirt

icebreaker likes this.
  11. stlast

stlast Wybel on a Raft CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Time to try this out, because why not?

Eruption

Classes: Enchanter, Wizard, and Elementalist Don't ask
    Spews three lava plumes (lots of fire and lava particles) into the air, each hitting the ground randomly within an approximately 16-block radius after a few seconds, with each of them doing tremendous damage over their own 3-block radius when they land in multiple fiery explosions of doom. It's unlikely to actually hit a single specific target (I calculated, about a 10% chance), but when it does, prepare for complete and total annihilation.

More technical description:
    When the spell is cast, three fireballs made from lots of fire and lava particles are thrown into the air. It takes a few seconds (slightly varying to make it seem more random) for them to succumb to gravity and hit the ground. The fireballs land randomly in a sixteen block radius from where the spell was cast. Each fireball, upon landing, "explodes" (explosion and fire particles), dealing high amounts of damage to all mobs within three blocks of where it landed.

12. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Class: "Chronomancer"

Spell 1: "Time Shield"

Description: Time stops for a moment. Everyone around user get slowness 255, levitation 255, and mining fatique 255 while user can escape the danger.

Particles: blockdust with portal texture, enchantmenttable, witchMagic, townaura

Sounds:
    minecraft:entity.evocation_illager.cast_spell
    Pitch: 0.1

Movement Spell: "Time Skipping"

Description: User gets speed 6 for 3 seconds. Mobs around get slowness 3, levitation 253 (for slow falling), and mining fatigue 6 for 3 seconds.

Particles: Something like that:
    2016-11-17_21.31.27.png
    (blockdust with texture of glass pane (160), iconcrack with texture of glass block (20))

Sounds:
    minecraft:entity.guardian.ambient
    Pitch:0.1[/QUOTE]

Spell 3
    : "Time Loop".

Description: Spawns an invisible armor stand where target is. Target teleport to the armor stand every ~5 seconds. Each teleport damages target. The armor stand will "die" after 30 seconds, or once the target is dead.

Particles: Something like that
    2016-11-16_20.51.41.png
    (happyVillager, enchantmenttable, dragonbreath, blockdust (with portal texture).

Sounds:
    Casting spell:
    minecraft:block.portal.ambient
    Pitch 0.1

Target teleports to the armor stand:
    minecraft:block.portal.trigger
    Pitch: 2

Armor stand dies:
    minecraft:block.glass.break
    Pitch: 0.1

Spell 4: "Time Warp"

Description: Create a ender crystal that can not be exploded. After 10 seconds user teleported to the crystal and get healed. Crystal "dies" after that.

Particles:
    portal
    When user teleports: dragonbreath

Sounds:
    Teleport: minecraft:block.portal.ambient
    Pitch: 1.5

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
    icebreaker likes this.
  13. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    Yes

14. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    Imma bump this up!

15. icebreaker

Minecraft:
    4 days left to submit!

16. ethanoot

ethanoot The Fruman Prince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Class: Elementarist (Artist of The Elements / Element + Arist)
    Spell
    : Veins of The Forest (Name might be changed)
    Description:
    By casting the spell your enemy is lifted high up from the ground by fallingdust (sand) particles that surround the player by swirling up with the player while the player itself stays in the air (around 5 blocks in the air) and the particles go away and replaced by townaura (mycelium) effect, the effect will be placed around the player (closely) in certain areas (I'll specify), and from the same place the townaura effect is, slightly far away will be snowshovel effect for 1 second. Then using armour stand sticks will quickly start forming from that spot stick by stick (armour stand by armour stand) so it will make the effect of tree branches building up toward the player's body. This is why the townaura particles - they are the "target" spot to where each "branch should build up to (and penetrating the body of the player.. soon) [so the idea is the Elementarist casted the townaura effect to show the tree where to hit..]. When the branches will finally "hit" (reach) the player the blockcrack (redstone block) effect will be replacing the townaura effects (like blood splatters in wynn texture), the "blood" effects will be 1 second, stop, 1 second, stop, etc (to create the illusion the player is bleeding while the branches are in) for the rest of the spell. And the branches will keep "growing", penetrating the player and stop around 4~ sticks after reaching the player's body (I think in total 10 sticks to each branch should be good but I'm not sure, I want it long but not too long). When the branches will stop "growing" (there are multiple branches penetrating different parts of the body so it looks like you're sticking needles in a voodoo doll) the bleeding particles effect will stop after 2-3 seconds. The sticks and everything will disappear with enchantmenttable effect for 1-2 seconds and then the player would be "thrown" back to the ground (I think a particle to use while throwing the player back to the ground is a good idea but maybe you can pick one) and when hit the ground will blockcrack (whatever block the player will land on). I think the cast should be 15~ seconds long (Idk if it's too long or too short)

Notes: I'm not the greatest at explaining so I'm sorry you need to go through all of this text to try and understand what I am picturing, if you do like this idea and want to try it you can change or add things if you want. Also!: sounds could have a great impact on the greatness of the spell, I'm not "qualified" enough to ask for specific sounds, but if you know sounds (which I guess you are) I'd really appreciate it if you'll add some. If you do like this idea (which I honestly don't know if you could even understand it) I have more for the Elementarist if you are lacking of ideas.

PS: the name states the "branches" (I'd call them Forest Needles for this purpose) penetrate the player's body - reaching to its' veins.
    :^)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    icebreaker likes this.
  17. Sputnik

Sputnik Seriously Unserious VIP+

Minecraft:
    I take the challange!

Assasin:
    Wall Climbing

• Given the abillity to wall climb | Particle: A hook seem to be connected to you and the point above you.
    • Level increase will make you climb extreamly quickly.
    • VIP PERK: Hook of the death. Your hook got a spesial lava effect.

Knight:
    Call The Army

• You'll automaticly spawn ''3'' human guards when activated.
    • Level 1: 3 guards (300 hp) Level 2: 4 guards (500 hp) Level 3: 6 guards (750 hp) Level 4: 9 guards (1000 hp) Level 5: 12 guards (1500 hp).
    • VIP PERK: Lava guards (with a spesial lava particle effect)

Mage:
    Magnificence

• When active: Everytime you jump a skyparticle generated block will generate under you, wich allows you to jump from sky to sky.
    • Item drains energy slowly, and can be turned on and off.
    • VIP PERK: Rainclouds generate under you instead.

Archer:
    Archic Shield:

• Create a shield of arrows circling you for a period of time. You're 100% resitant to enemy range attacks. (You can only be attacked from a close distance
    • Players/Mobs attacking you from this distance will make your shield drain quicker, but will in trade get spammed by arrows that will take damage after level.
    • VIP PERK: Rocket skinned arrows.

Here you got my personal suggestion. If this was what you were asking about. Also, if I potensially should win the challange, I'd love to check out how you're making something like this. If I'd get access to. Also, I got some extrea command block ideas down under (wich doesn't contains class spesific abillities).

Sky Horse VIP+

Your horse is just a cloud. You sit on some sort of horse shaped cloud particles that rides in whatever speed you (/use) on your horse.

Death Walk VIP+

The ground behind you will turn into pure death. Plants gets changed into dead bushes, grass to podzol. (leasts for 6 seconds)

Walk of Fortuna VIP

Flowers of all colour fill in the gap of where your magnificent feet just walked. You are the one with the good blood in the heart. A person Wynncraft needs. (leasts for 6 seconds)

Seems to be my current ideas. I got quite bad time, but I'll probably update it if the feedback is good enough. Thank you! :)

-Sputnik

icebreaker likes this.
  18. ethanoot

ethanoot The Fruman Prince

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NO THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD AND DETAILED AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH D:

icebreaker and Sputnik like this.
  19. Sputnik

Sputnik Seriously Unserious VIP+

Minecraft:
    :D