Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Powder Help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by darklord7Games, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklord7Games

darklord7Games Travelled Adventurer

I have two questions to do with powder.
    1. When you do the Enzans Brother quest, you get a therk's note, which he says you can trade for powder but I have absolutely no idea where or how to do this.
    2. In my bank, I cannot stack powders more than 6 in a stack. Is this a glitch or are other people getting it?
    How do I fix it?

Thank you for your time and please answer!

2. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
    the merchant is like in front of the quest npc wtf

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    coolname2034 likes this.
  3. PurifyX

PurifyX D1rTe G3nj1 MalN VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1 is legit a merchant right in front of the forest entrance next to the guy who finishes the quest

coolname2034 likes this.
  4. Cosomos

Cosomos Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    You need to drop and pick up the powers to fix them. the powders you get from relics are bugged by default, so to fix them you need to drop the bugged ones. However it is not easy to distinguish between the bugged ones and not bugged ones, so the best thing to do to get them to stack is to drop both of them

5. Mharr

Mharr Travelled Adventurer

It's not that you can't stack above a certain number, it's just that you have one particular powder that refuses to stack. Dropping them for a few seconds and picking them up as Cosomos suggests *can* work, but in my experience usually doesn't. The only 100% fix is to get four powders and have a powder master combine them. Note that they don't need to all be the same element, you'll get a higher level powder chosen at random from the ones you combine. At this stage, the inventory space is probably more important to you than collecting a particular element.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.