Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I step through the portal.
    Let's see... I'll probably need meat for the Gerts to help us. Can I sense the other humans (aka the other players)?

2. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

While we're in immaterial form, we start making way to Aldorei (or wherever we were supposed to be going).

3. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can't possibly physically catch up to that creature.
    Mortem throws some bones at the wherewolf god.

4. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Grootstlang screech in annoyance. A leg of the monster shifts, and a small path is revealed on the other side of the cave.
    Just as fast, the Grootstland produce a roar, and step in front of the entrance.
    How will you get to the tunnel?

What do you mean, other players? Will it be smart for you and the demons to go to Gert's Hideout first, or get the Watch first?

Yeah, Aldorei.
    The Shadow Walker snorts. You nod and loosen the magic that keeps you immaterial.
    The valley entrance come into view. As you land, you realise just how quiet the place is...

@Florfy5
    The bone hits Lycaon in the face. The werewolf freeze, then slowly turn toward you. There is a murderous look in his eyes...

@WhettoWen
    Sorry... The entrance to the Grootstlang cave is now blocked. What do you do? There is no choice but to let the trio fight whatever is in the cave and let them die trying, or kill them all at Olux.

5. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I let the trio fight whatever is I. There.

6. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I sensed them before, remember? That's how I followed Drandel, Thagila and Katherine to Efilim.

7. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry all; I am currently extremely busy with both school and sports stuff.
    I will sure be able to post tomorrow, really sorry for the wait. If you could, pls answer to my previous post.
    Thanks! :3

8. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Umm.. I just keep shooting Arrow Bombs..

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry all, I was delayed on posting. Will start that now, I just wanted to get my Angels and Demons going :P

@The_Wynner @Queen Toasty
    "Hello?" Drandel's voice echoes through the seemingly empty valley. The three of you jump off your dragons.
    Katherine's wings are still ruined, and they need proper treatment. They have run out of potions, however, and they doubt that potions could heal the wound.
    To be sure, Drandel do not despawn her dragons. Thagila nudges her. "Look."
    The farms are still fresh. All the crops look taken care of, but there is no farmers in sight. Unless....

An arrow fly toward them, but Thagila cuts it out of the air.
    A group of hidden people shout a word, and all of them are frozen including the dragons, pushed from all directions by an unseen force.

About twenty grey-hooded figures leap out from behind the old gate of Aldorei. They all have weapons drawn.
    The Grave Dragon growl behind them, and the three of them suddenly turn immaterial. Then they materialise again. The dragons are still frozen. The Grave Dragon slumps forward.

The hooded figures advance.

@sonickid3003 @Bailwolf
    Bailwolf screeches something. You wonder where he learns all these languages from.
    The Grootstlang stop moving. Then it screech something back.
    Bailwolf and the Grootstlang communicate for some time. Bailwolf looks back at you and Luke.
    "He will let us pass, but only once." He says. You sigh in relief.

The three of them walk under the Grootstlang, into the small gateway.

A huge explosion rock from aboveground. Dust rain from the tunnel ceiling. "Hurry!" You shout.

The catacombs lead you toward a gateway. A single, stone statue is standing in front of it. Another explosion.

The stone statue suddenly open its eyes. "Who tries to pass the Great Catacombs of Olux?"

@WhettoWen
    You stand in front of the town of Olux. It looks worn down, but a number of soldiers have came to defend from Cinfras and Wynn. They have protected the town from all these attacks.
    Impressive, but they will fall down to you.

If you try to attack head on, you will surely get hurt by something. How are you going to attack? You can rally up the monsters around the Swamp.

@Vansil @Florfy5 @IMGAMG
    Lycaon roar and jump toward Mortem. He swing his Soul-Eating Sword, and cut the werewolf god across his shoulders. The werewolf howls, and his howl echo through the battlefield. 40/50 of the soldiers are left. What do you guys do? You can't win by brute force...
    Also you guys can control Vocthar's actions.

@Poiu429
    Well, you sensed them when they were all nearby. The only ones you can sense are the three in Aldorei.
    I ask you again, do you take Gylia first? Or do you get the Gerts first?
    Thanks, Poiu.

10. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I collect the monsters.

11. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    Let's see.. If I want to go east, I'd rather go into the Kander Forest than into Cinfras County. So, I'll go around the outskirts of the Kander Forest. If I can ally with the Gerts before reaching the Gylia Watch, I'll do that (this is the product of me not remembering the map and being too lazy to look at it).

12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Vocthar is a good fighter, better than any of you on battleground. (Maybe equal to Ajnin) He can cast Archer spells, and also shoot arrows.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay... I'll look for a possible weak spot on the Werewolf "god" that a well-placed arrow could pierce... Because Mortem's Soul-Sword isn't working and my lightning isn't either...

Ajnin thinks, "Perhaps there's somewhere that an arrow could be useful on..."

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hint: Lycaon has extremely thick and hard skin and fur. Find somewhere that is not covered by fur.

I wonder where that is....

That's a long walk, from Gylia watch to Kander Forest and then towards Gert camp. But whatever, you'll go to Kander Forest.
    As you and the demons enter the Kander Forest, you see a giant hand in the distance. It is moving, and is burning everything with fire.
    Anthahall suddenly tenses. "Naragath!"
    From the shadows of the trees rise fifty or more fiery demons. They have weapons drawn.
    Anthahall whisper to you, "Naragath is independent from the Eye, and does not care about other demons."
    Another demon says, "If we could, however, get his help, we might have got ourself a powerful ally."

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think for a second. "His skin is his main protection, as he has no armor... Eyes could be a weak point, they have no skin or fur..." I tell Vocthar to fire an arrow at Lyacon's eyes. I then think a bit more about what can be done. "I feel like I know something about Lycanthropes... Their weaknesses... Silver, was it? I wonder where we can get that..."

Wait, are you putting bosses that are vulnerable to each of our powers?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you can find it, yes. Dullahan was Mortem, Lycaon is your strategy powers. More is to come, though.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So... What happened with Vocthar shooting his eye?

19. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What the he-" I freeze in horror as I realise what was talking.

OOC: If you dont mind, @Amun_Ra this is kinda part of all that Ronan & Sherk backstory I was talking about earlier..

20. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I have the firedrake and Nagas go in first. They distract the guards and army. After they are focused on the dragon I swoop in from behind them and test out my new powers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.