Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeckinGay

HeckinGay Classy and Sassy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see you've decided to apply @Darkassassian ! I am glad you applied, allow me to let you know of some things that would help your chances of joining this guild, as I would love to have you as a member.

I see some grammar mistakes in some places, like an uncapitalized I, and some missing apostrophes. Other than that, if you could just add some overall pep (and length) to your app, I would greatly appreciate it!

To any chiefs looking at his application, please wait until he revises it. I would like to see how he spices it up, if you would allow a bit more time, thank you.

Also, it would mean more than anything if you were active, remember that :) if you get accepted, you can also join our discord. We tend to throw around a lot of jokes and have fun :) I hope to see you in the guild at some point if you do not get accepted this time!

orange0404, GodlySinbad and xct like this.
  2. yot

yot local birb CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: 1le
    Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Hunter
    Why you want to join: Friends with Multiple Members Including JackyKit, Nemrekt etc. and also seeking an active guild with Overall Over Powered People <3
    What role are you more attracted towards? Attacking Mostly
    Timezone: Eastern Time (Florida)
    How active are you? Most of the Day
    Anything else we should know? I have Multiple Classes including My 100 Hunter, 95 Mage, 94 Assassin and 72 Warrior (But those levels may change in the future)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 5 being because i seen them haven't been in one but im a fast learner
    What Guild were you previously in? One I made myself xD
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Got Bored and Lonely
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 69 hours

(click this for my stats)

Redwood and orange0404 like this.
  3. orange0404

orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Real dank app i liek it
    Celsonic IS CRINGY LIEK FUCKING HELL

4. agentzulu2

agentzulu2 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: agentzulu
    Highest Class & Level: 61 Mage
    Why you want to join: My guild is inactive, I'm looking for a more active guild, people to play with.
    What role are you more attracted towards? I enjoy supporting, and defensive roles.
    Timezone: Eastern Time
    How active are you? Least is 3 days a week at most 5-7 days a week.
    Anything else we should know? I have Multiple Classes including lvl 61 Mage and 45 Assassin(working to level it up) (But those levels may change in the future)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 7 being because i've seen them and been a part of 5 in my own guild.
    What Guild were you previously in? One I made myself :P
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Got Bored and Lonely
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: exactly 24 hours

that is all my player info, thanks

donda biblioteca likes this.
  5. orange0404

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Read the title.

6. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!

Salvador2230 likes this.
  7. HeckinGay

HeckinGay Classy and Sassy CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We ARE op doe ;D Don't forget it, you grunt ;P

Salvador2230 likes this.
  8. Firal

Firal Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: FireBreath_Izhar
    Highest Class & Level: 92
    Why you want to join: because my guild is dead I have worked on it over a year I donated 1mil. exp and nothing nobody is getting on...
    What role are you more attracted towards? most of the time I will farm and then I will start attacking you guys when I will be higher lv. or will give enough exp
    Timezone: UTC-08:00
    How active are you? I am very active everyday after school going to my pc playing for an hour doing hw and playing untill late at night
    Anything else we should know? Nope just saying I really love you guys you are the best people I ever played with.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 8/10 I was in some wars and I most of the time survived the longest
    What Guild were you previously in? TMT Themythics lv. 16 almost lv. 17
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I am gonna leave soon because my guild is not active and I feel like I am farming for nothing.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: I have a second accout which is really low lv. which played wynncraft which is
    shiron243353 and he played 2 hours and in my main I played 89 hours so I played in total 91 hours.
    thank you people <3

9. agentzulu2

agentzulu2 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry, does 87+ mean lvl 87 or greater?

10. orange0404

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes.

11. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: CountBurn
    Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Archer (Plan on having level 100 mage and warrior also.)
    Why you want to join: I want to join the guild HackForums to get the full experience of wynncraft. I believe me joining your guild will enable me to enjoy being around other players that are active. There are many benefits for me and the guild. For example I give the guild XP and emeralds, while I can easily communicate to many people within the guild that can share knowledge and help me with almost anything I need.
    What role are you more attracted towards? attacking (I can Do either attacking or grinding if you need)
    Timezone: Mid-West U.S.A. (Missouri)
    How active are you? on week days, 1-3 hours (can range from 3:40 pm to 8:20 pm) on weekends 3-8 hours (can range from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm)
    Anything else we should know? I would like to know (if I get denied) why i was denied.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: 5, (I have not been in many guild wars myself but I have been asking people to tell me what its like in a guild war and i also watch videos on them.)
    What Guild were you previously in? The guild I am in right now is CancerMemeClub, I don't want to leave it because if this application gets declined then i will have no guild.
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I have not been kicked or left the guild I am a part of right now, but i will leave if this application gets accepted.
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft? 85 hours
    (sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    SuperTheFlugel and orange0404 like this.
  12. SirRhubarb

SirRhubarb Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: SirRhubarb
    Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Archer & Warrior
    Why you want to join: Looking for a guild again. Now im back in action. I enjoy wynncraft, not enough on my own. Im always happy to play, and love completing tasks that people want done, (must be an OCD thing) Plus im spending most time with hax anyway <3
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I enjoy attacking. But im down for anything, when ready.
    Timezone: GMT
    How active are you? Started again. Will be every day, 3+ hours. (Sometimes 1 day might not be on. family/life issues)
    Anything else we should know? Tomix is bae <3
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? If i had to say. 7 i suppose
    What Guild were you previously in? Well. HAX
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Kicked for inactivity. Because of GCSE exams. These are now over. Ready to rock and roll again. Plus new update HYPE
    How many total hours do you have on wynncraft?: 110, according to the forums. Doesnt feel that short though. Imagined it would be longer.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Tomix and orange0404 like this.
  13. Wynns/Canadeh

Wynns/Canadeh VIP VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: 1eb

Highest Class & Level: Level 100 Hunter

Why you want to join: I want to join because one; I have some friends and people that I know that are on HAX (People like 1le [NOT MY BROTHER], Hectot, etc. Second, whenever all my friends get offline, I get REALLY bored, so if I were to join, I will try to make as many friends as possible. Finally, I've always been wanting to join some sort of guild, one which is powerful and active.

What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc) I can do both attacking and farming, but I'm more attacking.

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

How active are you? I'm on Wynn/My computer for 3-4.5 hours weekdays, and almost all day weekends.

Anything else we should know? Besides my level 100, I have a level 84 Mage, and an assassin I started a few days ago.

Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 3, because I've watched one or two videos, and I get the concept of it, but I haven't seen one myself.

What Guild were you previously in? I was in a two person guild with my friend, and we disbanded because he left for HAX.

Why were you kick/left said guild? Boring, and only my friend and I.

How many total hours do you have on Wynncraft?: 46, but I've played on another account, with only a few hours.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    orange0404 likes this.
  14. Love_You_Buddy

Love_You_Buddy Leon326 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Leon326
    Highest Class & Level: 99 Archer
    Why you want to join: Because Hax is love hax is life
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, etc): Warring, and farming.
    Timezone: CST
    How active are you?: I come online everyday.
    Anything else we should know? No
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10?: 10

15. kjshdfasklgla

kjshdfasklgla Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Erm... ^^^^

16. Love_You_Buddy

Love_You_Buddy Leon326 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yosteric dont get to say shit l0l. He's obsessed with keeping me out of his "circle".

17. orange0404

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Get to 100, then we proud. ;D

18. Malguf

Malguf Warlock VIP+

Minecraft:
    How do I hack I want to do it

donda biblioteca likes this.
  19. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Accepted!
    Accepted /guild join Hax.
    Denied.

20. Eqr

Eqr :3

Guild:
    IGN: BeUseful
    Highest Class // Level: Warrior Level 91 and Dark Wizard Level 87
    Why I want to join: See I was in before but the hell hole we like to call school took over and I would like to get involved with this "awesome" community once more.
    What role am I more attracted towards? I come to wars and farm we know this :P
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    How Active am I: 3-4 hours a day at least now that I'm not busy everyday with school
    Anything else we should know: I'm 15 and color blind.
    Guild War Experience is a 7
    What guild was I previously in: Hax :P
    Why was I kicked: School took over and I couldn't get on at all.
    How many total hours do I have on wynncraft? 65 ;-; So low

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.