Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    oh kewl i can heal <3
    uhhhhh
    uhhhhhhhhhhh
    I try to brain her with my staff. (I've always imagined it had like... the bulk of Gaea, but without the flowers)

2. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

I despawn all my dragons except the dark green which is still guarding the town.

I was towards Pyrs and Katherine, sword still glowing.
    "Pyrs, you've killed one of my dragons in acts of pure evil. Now how's about I show you the true power of death."
    I summon 3 different dragons.
    5abI.png Grave Dragons are not named for their connections to death or burial, but for the grave expression on their faces. This strange expression is used as a defense mechanism that causes fits of panic and terror in potential predators. Since they only eat ash and charcoal, they do not hunt. Grave Dragons are powerful fire-breathers and have been known to burn down forests and villages alike to make meals. It is believed that the markings on each Grave Dragon’s wings are the faces of those who have lost their lives in fires started by that dragon.
    jy3Q.png Black Marrows are named for their dark colored hides which are encased in a distinct exoskeleton. Their skull and the top edges of their spine push out from under the skin as they age. As such, their young need excessive amounts of calcium for this armor to develop. The older a Black Marrow dragon is, the more skeletal their appearance. They often use their skeletal looks to lure in foolish scavengers or terrify predators. These vicious dragons love nothing more than to crack open bones with their stony beaks and eat the marrow inside. Voracious scavengers, Black Marrows will swarm and devour corpses both old and fresh, sometimes even dragging larger finds to the water to allow them to "ripen". Despite their dreadful demeanour and often horrid stench, Black Marrows are devoted mates and parents.

Vppr.png Desipis Dragons are an extremely dangerous breed, synonymous with the paths of desolation they leave in their wakes. These gargantuan beasts are infamous for their innate ability to control and manipulate the minds of others, which they use to pulverize the sanities of their foes and forge false memories. This power is especially effective on the foolish, and only the strongest-willed individuals have been known to resist a Desipis’s cunning. Most who anger Desipises do not live to tell the tale. Desipis Dragons are especially feared for their uncanny power of absorbing the magic of others with the fire they breathe and converting it into the bright reserves of crystallized mana that decorate their bodies.

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll try to get out of the way and hope Mortem can command them.

Can I try to use electricity on Dullahan?

4. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gelfirm-Darzgar
    Clank.
    The hall echoes with the sound as the gate swings open. I gaze over the long corridor, thinking, how much more can I take without me breaking?
    As it seems, much more than I thought I could.
    The corridor ends in a gigantic hall the size of Detlas. The walls are decorated with statues that show many beings of Darkness tormenting the Light.
    At the end stands a throne. The edges are lined with gold, diamond and emeralds. Skulls of many races- humans, elves, villagers, dwarves, even demons are used to make everything else.
    Five large, tall figures stand in front of the throne, looking at my entrance. Demons.

Behind, a man rise from his throne. He is smaller than the demons, and looks human.
    He has long, black hair, high nose and a pair of red eyes. A third eye, as big as his mouth, sit on his forehead. The Eye darts around everywhere. The pupil glows in every colours.

"Welcome, Nicolas." The man says. His magnified voice echoes through both in the hall and inside my mind. "Welcome to Dern. We have much to talk about."
    "Eye." I say.

5. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Bailwolf
    Sherk smiles uncertainly. "Ronan. Weren't you banished from Gavel? So much have happened and I've been cut away from the world for so long."
    Ronan shuts his friend up with a look. He glance at his companions, then tell the ogre; "We need a way to enter Olux."
    "Are you mad!?" Sherk asks. "That place is on the verge of collapse!"
    "So it's not fallen yet." Luke murmurs.
    "I know a way, but I won't tell you." Sherk cross his arms.

How would you convince him?

As you fly, you see a great firedrake rampaging around the swamp. It seems to be sniffing the ground. You could talk to it taking a shape of a dragon...?

Pyrs desperately swings his staff at Katherine. The angel dodges, then kick the Wizard in the face.
    Pyrs falls to the ground, his nose broken.
    Drandel says the line and summons three dragons. Pyrs start laughing hysterically. The dragons, suddenly uncertain, edges away from the wizard. Katherine starts to say something, but is knocked back when Pyrs raise his hands. Purple light flash, and it creates a shield.
    The Desipis Dragon snort and extend its snout into the shield. The magic cannot harm the dragon. The Desipis look at the Wizard's arm, then bite it off.
    The wizard scream and crumple to the ground. The magical shield fade away.
    Thagila asks, "What do we do?"

Just then, the air in between Pyrs and the others shimmer, and then, it explodes.
    A giant figure walk out of a fiery portal that appeared out of thin air. The man is a demon; He is like Ragnok, but with pale blue skin.
    Yurmal, one of the Demon Lords. The elves cry in alarm, and most flee from battle. The elf mistress, Klymera, calls, "Run!"
    The demon roar, and gravity seems to become lighter. Air seems slower, too.
    Many things - fallen bodies, objects, weapons - as well as people, are lifted up into the air.
    Then everything falls. Into chaos.

@Florfy5 @Vansil @IMGAMG
    I will post soon, don't worry. I'm in school right now

6. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I approach the dragon and look at it. I have a friendly expression on my face.

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The time zone differences XD
    (It's late here, I really should be in bed but I ate too much candy)

Malkavian likes this.
  8. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    So. Um. I cast heal.

9. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You still owe me, remember? After I saved your green butt from those rampaging Golems back in Old Olux. You have to help us, Sherk."

10. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It is OK ;)
    I was asleep anyways XD

I know the feeling XD

11. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Vansil @IMGAMG
    Dullahan dodges the attack, then proceeds to walk forward. He jumps up high, then land on the platform with such force, the ground cracks. The trio is knocked to the ground. "Ha!" The man shouts. "The blessing of the Necromancer is with me; no living man shall defeat me!"

Did you use yrobalicy to transform into a dragon? or just yourself? I still don't understand your power.
    I'll just go with you still being Shade and stuff...
    The firedrake look up and snort. You extend your mind towards the dragon's, and you try to communicate.
    "What happened, O' Dragon?"
    "My preys have escaped." Growls the firedrake's mind. "They have run towards the West."

The heal does not regrow your limb however, but it does stop you from bleeding to death.
    Yurmal, the blue Demon Lord, look down at you.
    "Go into my portal. My master wants to see you." He rumbles.

Sherk shakes his head. "Fine. But it will be extremely dangerous."
    "Everything is, these days." Bailwolf says.
    "From here, you can take journey from above, straight to Olux. The monsters will likely find you and kill you, though."
    "We kinda guessed." Ronan says.
    "But there is another way in the town, and nobody except some ancient Priest knew. The catacombs of Olux is larger than anyone ever knew. It expands deep into the ground. If you manage to enter the Grootstlang cave, which still holds unknown, you can enter the catacomb and through it, Olux."

12. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "No living man, you say?"
    I reach far out into the Spirit Realm to find ANYONE who wants to help.
    My voice echoes far throughout it as I say: "People of the land of the dead, we need your help."
    Then my voice becomes all sad: "Please ANYONE. Help!"
    I then use my powers to summon ANYONE who is willing to help us.

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seems like many people wanted to help.
    A rush of power surge through Mortem. Hundreds of figures rise from the ground around the hall. All who was trapped by Dullahan now rise to have revenge on the man who have caused them so much pain.
    The spirits, ever so silently, attack Dullahan. The man scream and falls to the ground. "Make it stop!" Dullahan cries, in a pleading tone at Mortem. Mortem, now looking down at the soul-less man, says quietly, "You deserve this, and much more."
    "NOOOOOO!" Dullahan scream, and clutching his head, explodes into black shadow. The shadow linger in the area for some time, then float and escape into the night air outside.

Mortem Tenebris. Multiple whisperings echo in the boy's mind. We, the spirits, that were captured by Dullahan will stay by your side. Summon us three times, and three times we shall answer, and help you in any way we can. But no more. We will be released into the void if you seek our help more than thrice.

Then the presence fades away.

14. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: I'm not sure what this means. They will go to the realm of the dead (Don't know why I call it this ;)? Or they will become nothing?
    OH! And BTW this time is not one of those three times, right?

"Thank you..." is all that Mortem is able to say. He is overwhelmed from the power that surged through him. He's never summoned so many people before.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah they will pass back into the realm of dead. Also yes, not counting this time, three times.

16. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    "Come with me." I say. I fly off towards the west searching for the Dragon's pray. (I am still shade)

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nicolas
    My worst dream came true. The Eye existed; and he was the one who killed Bob. I have found a patch of letters that was sent to Nilrem, explaining this. But I never thought it would be The Eye.
    "He who started the war shall rise again." I say, remembering a line I heard from a distant memory. "From the realm of shadows, deceit and pain. Forever trapped, from whence he came. From between the weak point between realms, he will rise again."
    The Eye smiles. "Very good, Nicolas. Robert, the Wynnic hero, trapped me in this land using a powerful and ancient spell I have long forgotten. But now, through years of planning, I, the dark lord, will rise again!"

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everything they've built, will fall, and from the ashes of their world, we'll build a better one!
    - Apocalypse

Malkavian likes this.
  19. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see you've watched X-men ;D

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Loved it even with the bad reviews :D