Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

Magic ;)

In reality, its a thing called dragcave.

2. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh LOL. That's where you find them XD

3. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    What happened to my fireball?
    I send an earthquake towards Katherine, then a fireball at her (to intercept when she's coming down).
    I tell one of my strong monsters to attack the Xenowyrm and another strong monster to attack the Black Dragon. I tell two of my long-ranged monsters to fire at the remaining elves.
    Are there any monsters with things that can explode?
    I tell the third of my strong monsters to attack the barricade at its weakest point.

4. The_Wynner

My black dragon goes to guard Katherine, using both its brute force and magic.
    My brimstone dragon and hellfire wyvern do duel attack of poison gas and hell embers aimed at the strong monster, attempting to steal its agro off the Xenowyrm and Black dragon. My Xenowyrm also helps out by altering the speed of the gas/fire cloud with time magic.
    My dark green dragon defends the town and barricades.

5. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry all: I have been busy this couple of days.
    @Bailwolf
    Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke
    The firedrake dragon is slowly catching up. It roars and send another volley of fireball and molten fire onto the swamp. There is too choice: go straight toward Olux, which is a long way, fight the firedrake, or go to Ronan's 'friend''s house.

@IMGAMG
    Ajnin, Mortem and Vocthar.
    The prison sell is dirty, and many rats scatter around. But there is nothing the trio see that they could use. The cell emit a magical energy, proving the whole of the room is protected from magical attacks. Besides, trying to create a spell might bounce back to hit their friends. Vocthar sighs and lean on a painting. Then he loses balance and falls inside the painting.
    There is a pass hidden behind the canvas. "Quick!" Vocthar urges Mortem and Ajnin, before Dullahan's guards could notice them. Mortem is still limping from his battle against Dullahan. He has dark lines beneath his eyes, marking from his sorrow over Socius's death.
    A metal spoon, half destroyed and rusted, is on the ground. "A former prisoner must've used it to create the path." Ajnin says. The others nod.
    As the tunnel go on, they end up in a hall, a part of the prison. Three pathways are visible; right, middle, left. There are four choices: to go in either of the pathways or go back.

@Queen Toasty
    Drandel, Thagila, Katherine and Pyrs

The Black Dragon come down to intercept the fireball for Katheine; but the red flying monster from Llevigar fly and tackle the dragon. The fireball hit Katherine, and screaming, she falls down. Pyrs leap and land in front of Katherine, who is getting up. Pyrs utters a word, and from his staff shoot purple beam. Katherine raise her arms in defence, and bright light flash. From the angel's hands, Light beams shoot. The two magical beams meet mid-air.

Drandel's Dark Green Dragon's HP has been lowered greatly, but it is successfully defending the town. Most of the elves have gotten behind the dragon, fighting anything that escapes the wrath of the beast. Together, the four other dragons fight the monsters, both strong and weak, and starts to eliminate the horde.
    The stone golem, which was fighting was killed by Thagila due to a deflected projectile from a monster and a lucky stab in the golem's eye.
    Thagila is slightly injured.
    Both Scopio and Drandel have received various cuts, bruises and injuries. But it is Drandel who gains the upper hand. Scopio growls and stagegr back.

6. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I never got a reply

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ehm... Go in one, why would we let Dullahan find us?

8. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I yell at one of my minions to help, while adding more power to my purple beam (is it corrupt or decayed or something else?). I also tell my other strong monster to attack Thagila, and yet another to attack the Green Dragon (I've used 5 now, right?).

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gave you one twice, you never replied. Check page 9, both of my posts.

10. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I fly down towards the angel's body.

11. The_Wynner

I send my Black dragon to help my dark green dragon. It uses its magic and strength to help fight the strong minion.

My xenowyrm to help Katherine. It uses time magic to temporarily slow Pyrs and his minion.

My hellfire wyvern and brimstone stay to kill any weaker minions with poison gas and hell embers.

12. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: You DO know that this 'friend' is Sherk, right?

"Ok, lets head to my Friend's place. He can help us not die for a bit..."

13. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Vansil @IMGAMG
    The path you choose is the left one. As you walk in, you start to hear tortured screams. As you walk, the screams get louder. You walk into a huge chamber through a small corridor lined with cells.
    The prisoners are whispering at you. "Free us.... He-who-have-no-soul will find you..."
    Suddenly, the three of you are pulled forward. Standing right in front of you is Dullahan.
    "I see you, little humans!" He shouts in his ghostly voice, then laughs. Four other jailers are behind He-Who-Have-No-Soul.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Shall we kill him?" Stabby time, Dullahan.

15. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    I try to use my magic to combat the time magic.

16. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Queen Toasty
    (@The_Wynner , please not just control your dragons, you are fighting with Scopio still :P)

BATTLEFIELD
    Drandel: 55/100
    Thagila: 70/100
    Katherine 40/100
    Pyrs: 85/100
    Scopio: 45/100
    Strong monsters: 5/10 left
    Minor monsters: 7/15
    Elves: 65/105
    Dark Green Dragon: 55/100
    Black Dragon: 70/100
    Xenowyrm: 45/100
    Other dragons: 90/100 (both)

Pyrs's army is slowly being eliminated. The Xenowyrm roar, and the time around Pyrs slows. Pyrs raises his hand, however, and the dragon's magic shatters. The Dark Magician's corruption beam strengthens. With his other hand, Pyrs strike down the Xenowyrm dragon. The dragon scream and land into the middle of the battlefield, in front of Scopio. The monster smile and bring his massive pincers down, breaking the dragon's neck.
    Drandel staggers and fall to one knee. No creature that she have ever summoned had died, not even in the Great Battle of Wynn. The feeling is overwhelming, she feels like throwing up. Rage sparkle inside the Dragon Summoner.
    A explosion rocks the battlefield from where Katherine and Pyrs had been fighting. Katherine screams, then when the dust clears, Pyrs jump in front of the fallen angel. Katherine attempts to summon another Light projectile, but Pyrs bring his staff down, directly down on the angel's chest.
    Blood sputters out of her mouth, then she goes limp.
    A great wail go up in the Light army. Thagila and Drandel is shocked; Katherine was the person they least expected to fall in battle.
    The trio abruptly stop running. They are about to attack, when Bailwolf steps forward and roars. The roar belong to a dragon. Ronan remembers that Bailwolf has dragon blood in him somehow, and lowers his bow. Luke also drop his hand to his sides, but keeps chanting a spell.
    The dragon sneers, then roars back. Bailwolf thinks about it, then say something else to the dragon. The dragon cocks its head, then turn back and gets ready to fly.
    Bailwolf turn back at his companions. "Now he will...."
    Just then, the dragon's tail whip around and hit Bailwolf in the head. He is knocked back powerfully into a tree.
    The dragon rear back and release a wave of fire all over Bailwolf.
    Lucius cries, "Gruntâ!"
    Five green symbols all appear around the Firedrake. Then the symbols expand and covers the dragon in a magical cell.
    Luke staggers, for his magic took a heavy toll of energy from him.
    When you open your eyes, you feel yourself suspended in mid-air. You cannot move however, but you cannot see yourself, and you can look all around you, like you're in a vision.
    You see an army of demons attacking Detlas. There is a giant dragon-like creature as big as the city itself wreaking havoc. Six bright lights fight amongst the battle, while a large, fiery demon, a woman-like figure with a gigantic staff and enrobed in purple material, and a shadowy spectral creature fight the humans of Gavel.
    The Great War of Wynn. You look up in the sky, and see a giant eye looking down at the battle.
    The pupil is purely red, colour of blood, chaos and corruption.
    "Such a small, insignificant battle. Don't you think so, Shade?" A heavy voice boom in your mind.
    You suddenly feel a presence covering your entire being. The presence attack your mind from all sides, producing powerful jabs and trying to break into your mind through your defences you created instinctively.
    Submit. And I shall show you the way.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dullahan jumps up high, then land you. The other jailers surround you.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do I have any spells?

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dunno, you decide

20. WhettoWen

Guild:
    I use my Telekensis to hold to sphere and ask the mind "who are you"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.