Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild [✦] Infernum - Recruiting Levels 70+ - Sel [✦]

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Theeef, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverRare

SilverRare Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Age: Just want to get an idea, younger ages will not be rejected: I am currently a very mature 12 year old.
    Username: SilverRare
    How do you identify: I am a Male.
    Highest level class: We'll help out any low levels :D: My highest level class is Ranger (Level 35) I am levelling up quite quickly.
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: I would like some help, my in-real-life friend Jaffacakes03 has already kindly helped me along my journey. (cringe)
    What do you like about Wynncraft: It's a fun place to retreat to when you're being bombarded by salty tryhards in the pvp community. (Also it's very fun to play with friends.
    Do you work well with others: Yes, I play with lots of people in my competitive clan on a different server (about 13 memebers)
    Have you read the rules:
    Yes

2. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Rejected. You did not read the rules :) You can apply again

3. SilverRare

SilverRare Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Age: Just want to get an idea, younger ages will not be rejected: Currently 12 years old.
    Username: SilverRare
    How do you identify: Male
    Highest level class: We'll help out any low levels :D: Ranger with a current level of 35.
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: I prefare levelling up with people because I struggle finding NPC's quite often so it would be nice to have some support finding the locations.
    What do you like about Wynncraft: I mainly play in the pvp community but Jaffacakes03 invited me here to play with him, recently I have been playing very often when I get bored of people being toxic in the horrible community so I like to come to a more calmer one, Wynncraft.
    Do you work well with others: Yes, I work very well with other people as I am in a competitive clan (PvP) and work with about 13 other people daily.
    Have you read the rules:
    ~

4. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Accepted. Welcome to the guild. DO NOT change your name. If you wish to, tell me and we will have it arranged. Changing your name without permission will result in instant demote.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  5. Loxotus

Loxotus Lotus King VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lol changing your name while in the guilds equal a demote or kick... You can't kick them it'd glitch and they'll stay, and if you demote them just makes more glitched names of them

6. Theeef

Minecraft:
    The idea is they won't know that... It is mainly to discourage you dumb dumb.

7. mrperson132

mrperson132 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username: mrperson132

How do you identify: airplane/Attack Heli

Highest level class: 77, though that will likely change to somewhere around 80 within 2 days

Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: I enjoy leveling fast. I have been solo up to this point, but if a guild member needs my help, and it's not too inconvenient, I would be happy to help. Though for the most part I dislike being slowed down in my leveling due to a player trying to help me when they aren't gaining from it.

What do you like about Wynncraft: It's a good game for me as it's not too grindy while still having the grind I enjoy in a RPG. On top of that it's Minecraft which I have been playing since I was like 8-9.

Do you work well with others: I work well with others depending on the scenario. If they are competent I tend to be able to work with them regardless of other aspects. However, if they are stupid, and difficult, I will likely be unwilling to work with them.

Have you read the rules: No~ ;)

8. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Accepted! Log on so I can invite you! Note: If you wish to change your name, contact me first. NO EXCEPTIONS. See you ingame :)

9. TehEpicManz

TehEpicManz Abra use Teleport! "Right Right RIght" CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: TehEpicManz
    Highest level class : 95/Mage
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone:
    I am good with or without! :D
    What do you like about Wynncraft: Gotta love those innovative quest or the journey ones!
    Have you read the rules: ~

10. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Rejected. Read the rules more closely. Reapply using the same application after you do so.

11. LotKnockMC

LotKnockMC S̵͚̉i̸̥͔̞̒̕͜n̷̦̹̱͒̈́̚g̶͈̳̙͇͗̾̋̾ͅë̶͔́̌͋ṙ̶̢̧̭͕ VIP+

Minecraft:
    RIP people with lives

12. TehEpicManz

Minecraft:
    Done

13. ParentApproved

ParentApproved Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Username: ParentApproved

How do you identify: As a human

Highest level class: 57 Mage

Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: I work alone for the most part, but if anyone needs help ill make sure they get any help they need

What do you like about Wynncraft: my favorite part about is there's nothing else like it you don't see any other good rpg/mmo on minecraft. I took a break from wynncraft for about a year. After i came back they updated it so much that i really felt like playing again.

Do you work well with others: i work well with others. Of course their will be people that don't mix well with my, but i can try my best to get along with them.

14. TehEpicManz

Minecraft:
    Username: TehEpicManz
    Highest level class : 95/Mage
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone:
    I am good with or without! :D
    What do you like about Wynncraft: Gotta love those innovative quest or the journey ones!

15. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Accepted! Welcome to the guild! Do not change your name! If you wish to, talk to me and we will arrange it.

16. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Couldn't get to you today. Maybe you wi be on tomorrow?

17. DryAsianLemon

DryAsianLemon Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Username: DryAsianLemon
    How do you identify: male
    Highest level class: lvl 54 warrior atm
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: either doesnt matter to me :)
    What do you like about Wynncraft: the mmorpg aspect
    Do you work well with others: yes
    Have you read the rules: yes

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  18. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Hey it looks like you didn't read the rules close enough. We'd love to have you in our guild, so please read the rules closely and try again with the same application (with 1 difference).

19. Theeef

Minecraft:
    Still looking to join? I have you friended ingame. Rockobar. If I see you I will message you.

20. ApOc1911

ApOc1911 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username: Currently it is Mr_Snake753
    How do you identify: Male
    -As for names, I will go by many names: ApOc, Mr_Snake753, Snake, Matt or Alex (long story), Link, or whatever you want to refer to me as.
    Highest level class: At the moment my highest class is level 37 Archer but i can still hold my own against stronger opponents and help out those around me.
    Would you want help leveling or do you prefer to work alone: I have no preference when it comes to leveling up with or without people as long as people are friendly/kind, and or it is to help someone else.
    What do you like about Wynncraft: I have been on and off on Wynncraft for a couple of years now and I just kind of fell in love with the friendly community helping each other out and how you are truly able to write your own story and adventure.
    Do you work well with others: Yes, I work well with others; also I will absolutely stick up for someone or something that is being wronged or abused
    Have you read the rules: Yes I have read all of the rules. ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.