Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I tend to his wounds and keep the other guy here as a spirit before he moves on to the next realm.

2. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have fun with that pierced lung.

3. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Meh execute him.

I ask the ghost of the other one for information.

4. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What kind of info? Sry I'm kind of exhausted, might not be able to gm for today... shall we fast forward to our destination?

5. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: IDK I kinda don't want to fast forward.
    The information I wanted are stuff like:
    • How many monsters around here?
    • Anything useful nearby?
    • You know any tricks to navigating unseen around here?
    • Stuff like that.

6. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hoy Florf, are you still alive? :tonguewink:

7. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My apologies, stuff has been going on that exhausted me.

Question 1: "There are indeed a few, but not enough to cause a problem"
    Question 2: "Well, there's a fort nearby"
    Question 3: "Not particularly"

A. Continue
    B. Free Choice

(I choose A)

8. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    Oh crap I had no idea I was doing this thing
    I fly around looking for the group.
    "Where could they be?" I think to myself

9. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Me too.

@IMGAMG

10. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And then, theres just @Bailwolf and I not saying anything.. GG

11. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Florfy5 @Vansil @IMGAMG @sonickid3003 @Bailwolf @The_Wynner @Queen Toasty @Poiu429 @WhettoWen
    Hey guys, I'm back!
    Thanks for working this out while I'm gone. Let's see, I will start with you guys halfway through your journeys.

Ronan, Bailwolf and Luke
    The trio arrive at Bucie. Or where Bucie was supposed to be.
    The ground is scorched, with smoke rising. Every house has been burned or destroyed to the ground, and all the inhabitants are gone.
    The trio walk around the fallen village silently as you look for any clues of what happened or any survivors.
    "Guys?" Ronan calls out. He seems to have found something.
    When Bailwolf and Luke runs up to Ronan, the archer shows the others a giant claw mark.
    Bailwolf kneels down next to the mark and examines it. He looks up. "Dragon. A dragon was here, and a huge one."
    "Let us hope it is not something like Darznog." Luke murmurs. The others nod.
    Luke steps back, and something creak under his feet. The mage leans down and push at the ground. With another creak, a trapdoor opens. Cool air rush out of the passage down into an underground room.
    With words of commands on his lips, Luke descends down first. Ronan and Bailwolf climb down after him.
    They reach the room, and then look away, hoping they hadn't found the chamber.
    The room was full of corpses. It seems that the villagers had evacuated into this chamber, only for something to kill them all. All of the bodies had some kind of bite marks on them. Worst of all, all the blood seems to be fresh.
    Something hisses at the dark corner of the room. Then another hiss, then another, until the room was filled with sounds of hisses.
    A figure rise from the ground. It is a woman, shrouded on black robes, which was stained by blood. Instead of hair, hundreds of snakes slither about. Her eyes are unnaturally big, with glowing red pupils. Her mouth is full of sharp fangs.
    She screeches, and a tail of a scorpion rise from behind her.
    Th trio draws there weapons.

Drandel, Thagila and Katherine
    You fly towards Efilim, over the darkened Light Forest. The Decay had done much; the forest was corrupted to the level of the original Dark Forest. The only difference were the trees; their shapes were different from the ones in the Dark Forest. They hadn't encountered any monsters, which seems to trouble Katherine.
    "It's almost like the monsters are hiding." She says.
    Efilim comes into view. The small elf village seems to have survived the attacks of the monsters; it had fortifications built.
    As the dragons prepared to land, several figures run out of their houses towards the open. Katherine lands first, then the two wyverns.
    Three elves stand there; one is female, while others are male. They have weapons drawn.
    "What brings you to Efilim, dear Angel?" The female elf says. She eyes Drandel and Thagila, then the two wyverns. "Do not try to attack, dragons, for twenty bows are aimed at you."
    "We are travelling to find our friend, Nicolas, and save the Realm of Light from darkness. We are heading towards Aldorei. My companions can be trusted; I tell you this as a guardian of Light." Katherine says.
    The woman nods. "Good. Let me introduce myself; I am Klymera and I speak for the people of Efilim. This is Eklier and Graywing." Klymera motions toward the two male elves, who bow.
    "I am Katherine, and my companions are Drandel and Thagila. They fought in the Great War of Wynn." Katherine says. She doesn't mention Thagila's background though.
    "You seek entrance to the Realm of Light?" Eklier asks. Katherine nods. Eklier starts to say something, then glances at Drandel and Thagila.
    "These are uncertain times." Katherine says. "I know that only Nicolas, Bob, and the angels were permitted to enter the realm, but Nicolas had chosen them, along with others, to succeed him. You can speak without fear."
    Eklier nods, looking relieved. "Light's Secret has fallen." He says. "The portal has been closed. The only way into the realm is..." He hesitates. "Lost."
    "The elves of Aldorei might know how to enter the Realm." Graywing says. "Anyhow, you must seek them."
    Suddenly, a horn sounds. An elf runs up to them.
    "Lady Klymera!" The elf says. "A group of monsters are approaching. They are being led by a man, who radiates great darkness."
    "Will our defences hold?" Klymera asks.
    "I'm not sure, my Lady." The elf says. "It might, or the enemy might sweep us aside like leaves before a storm."
    Klymera faces the trio. "You must leave. We will slow the enemy down."
    "No." Drandel says. "We'll fight."
    "Unless we eliminate the threat, they will pursue us, and we will eventually have to fight them." Thagila says.

Vocthar, Mortem and Ajnin
    After the bandits, the trio is feeling uncertain. As they walk, they come near the edge of the Light Forest.
    The Light Forest has been infected by Decay. The air is thick with mist, and unnatural howls and roars can be heard from the distance.
    Vocthar sighs. "Oh well." He says. "We have to go in."
    "Yep." Ajnin agrees.
    They walk in.
    The world turns dark. As they travel, they encounter several minor monsters, but none that give them great trouble.
    As they travel, a high-pitched whistle rings. The sound sends shivers down their spines.
    Sound of horses galloping fills the air. The trio draw their weapons.
    A group of shadowy riders appear through the trees. The leading rider is a ghostly figure of a man, who radiates a dark presence. As soon as the riders appear, Mortem screams and fall to his knees, holding his head in his hands. The man smiles, a horrible, cruel smile. He then laughs, and teh other riders join in.
    "Dullahan!" Mortem shouts.
    The riders advance on the trio.

Pyrs
    Pyrs leads his group of monsters through the Decayed Light Forest, advancing towards Efilim. As they approach, a horn sounds in the town of Efilim. Few minutes later, an angel and two dragons rise from the town. They rise up into the air, then turn and dive at the monsters.
    Pyrs raise his staff and utters a magical incantation. The air vibrates, then a strong wind forces the dragons and the angel to the ground. Pyrs smiles and advance on them. Elves pour out of the town to meet the monsters.

Shade
    Shade flies toward the Dark Forest, following the group with Vocthar, Ajnin and Mortem. Suddenly, the air turns clear, and a great light nearly blind him. Sneering, Shade flies around and face the oncoming threat. First he thought it was a bird. Then, as the figure approaches, Shade realises that the figure is an Angel.
    The Angel has brown hair, with golden eyes. His wings are a colour of chocolate. Shade roars and meet his enemy in the air.

12. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  13. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I apologize for not being more active, the event of this week exhausted me. A lot.

14. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's fine ;)

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I might not have been clear what you were to do... Let's say, BATTLE TIME for everyone!!
    Give me actions your character takes.

16. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I ready a Bomb Arrow at the strange creature.

17. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't get how these rps work

18. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well... If you mean how RPs work as a general, you can see other RP and you'll understand. If you mean my RPs... Can't help ya.
    EDIT: You might want to take a look at Legends I

19. Malkavian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I raise some bones from the ground right of the riders and launch it at them.

OOC:
    Who is Dullahan? XD

20. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dullahan... is a ghost of a terrible man who captured thousands of people to his prison, where the prisoners were tortured and brutally killed. Dullahan was executed by the spirits of the dead, but he has arisen as a ghost to spirit away innocent people to his prison at night. He has a a castle at the edge of Dark Forest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.