Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    I did that at the beginning :tearsofjoy:

2. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I narrow my eyes, frown, and fly off towards the six.

3. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Llevigar
    All of the nine draw their weapons. "This place has many ghosts." Mortem mutters. This doesn't make anyone feel much better.
    They walk into the city of Llevigar through the broken gate, and advance. As they step onto the centre of the city.
    The city, which would've been beautiful with quartz, have turned black. Some sort of dark blast marks cover the quartz. Jagged spikes, unlike the corrupted roots of Wynn, but made of the same black material that covers the quartz come out of the ground.
    "What the hell happened here?" Ronan wonders aloud.
    The silence is cut by a loud roar. Something large jump from the higher level of the city, landing in front of the company with a crash.
    It resembles a demon like Ragnok, but not quite. This monster is huge, standing about 5 meters tall. His top half has a bulky, black and red skin. He has two horns, and glowing red eyes. His hands are replaced by large spikes.
    His bottom half is a gigantic scorpion. With black scaly material covering its body, thick legs sprout. Two large scissors snap and open at the front. The tail has a wicked looking blade at the top.
    "Scatter!" Katherine shouts as the Monster leap towards the nine.

4. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The adventurer staggers back. "Please." He says. "I didn't mean to intrude. Please...."
    You turn around and blast the human with fireball. He is killed instantly.
    You go back to your spellcasting. A few days earlier, you have received a message signed by a mysterious being named The Eye. He has asked you to join the Eye's army in Gavel.
    What d'you do?

5. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    I grab my sword off my back and leap into the air, firing a few fireballs

6. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mortem runs to the side, faster than it looks like his weak looking body can.
    Right before the monster lands he creates bonespikes where it lands.

7. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    OOC: Oh it's ON!! =)
    The sewers are long, filled with filth and vines, but it is soon that I reach an exit.
    Stepping out, I see the ocean, smooth and blue. The mountains, a rich green.
    Creak...
    A sound like cracking wood and rending metal cuts through the sky, and a boat with billowing, white sails appears (can I do that? S'just ocean travel..).
    I climb on board, set course for Llevigar, and magically fill the sails with wind. The boat cuts through the water, sending off white spray...

OOC: will be gone for awhile; school... :/

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I gasp and rush to the side, behind a building. Can I scan the immediate area to see if there is anything I can use to my advantage?

9. IMGAMG

IMGAMG Co-Owner of TheParadoxGroup

Guild:
    Oh..
    Vocthar quickly speeds his way up to the upper levels of Llevigar, where he proceeds to jump down on the demon with his dagger drawn.

10. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is when they realise the scorpion man is not the only monster in the city.
    A loud screech fills the air. A giant red creature flies down. [​IMG]
    The monster circles the city, then screech again and dive toward the ground. It's giant mouth destroy and consume all before him. Bailwolf jumps up and fire a few fireballs. They hit the scorpion man, but he only staggers back. Bailwolf lands and swears. "That should've destroyed him!" He says.
    Mortem raise his hands, and ghostly wisps and skeletons rise from the ground. They surround the scorpion man, but they do no apparent damage.
    Katherine falls next to Ajnin. She was knocked out by the monster. "Scopio. He hasn't been seen in almost a millennia. It is a terrible sign that he has rose again."
    Ajnin nods. Suddenly, a figure drop onto Scopio's head from high up. Vocthar.
    The monster tries to shake him off, but Vocthar holds on. He raises his sword and hack at the monster's head.
    The blade bounces off Scopio's almost impregnable skin. But the blow hurts the monster. Scopio staggers back, howling. Taking the opportunity, Luke fires a massive projectile made from purple light, and it hits the monster in the chest. He is knocked back into the gate.
    Another screech, and the red monster dives again. Drandel summons two dragons, and they rise up to meet the monster.
    From the plains of Llevigar, a horn sounds.
    The strangest and the most frightening monsters come inside the city. A giant red centipede size of a house, a humanoid monster with more than twenty arms, a man with a head of a black panther in grey robes, a floating skeleton with pink flesh covering his entire body, a woman with a body of a snake. The sight fills the nine with fear.

11. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC: What the hell?

Mortem raises alot of skeletons along with Socius (Socius is better and stronger than the average undead skeleton) to fight the new monsters that have come.
    He then proceeds to launch bones at them.

12. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

"Holy crap.." I ready my bow and aim at it.

13. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    sooo I'm not sure whats allowed here

14. IMGAMG

Guild:
    "Retreat!" screams Vocthar, as he sprints for the exit.

15. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    "Agreed" Bailwolf yells as he runs after Vocthar

16. Bailwolf

Minecraft:
    Just OOC but how much time was between legends one and two?

17. IMGAMG

Guild:
    Couple of years I think

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Question: Is Katherine still knocked out?

If she is:
    "Guys, wait, help me out here!", motioning to the unconscious ally.

Otherwise: I help her up because I'm a half-decent teammate. "Come on, we need to go. Now."

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The bones Mortem raise doesn't seem to do any apparent damage. Ronan shoots at the red flying creature. The arrow strikes at the monster, but the monster stillkept fighting. Vocthar shouts, "Retreat!"
    The Nine starts to run toward the exit. But then, they stop, because more monsters started to come out. Luke shouts, "Come!"
    Ajnin pulls up Katherine, saying, "Come on, we need to go."
    The angel nods. "Thanks." Then they, along with Drandel with Thagila, run toward Luke, Vocthar, Mortem, Ronan and Bailwolf.
    Scopio roars and starts to come after the adventurers. Luke shouts a command, and a glowing, fiery portal appears. The nine travels through, and Luke manages to collapse the portal before Scopio arrives.
    The nine stand inside a cave. The sounds of the monsters roaring and shrieking in rage can be heard from the distance. They are in a cave connecting Llevigar to the Karoc Quarry.
    "We all radiate too much magic. Everywhere we go, we are like a beacon telling the monsters where we are." Luke says.

*correction* its 'nine', not 'six'
    SHADE
    You land on the ground of Llevigar. The city is ruined, and the monsters are destroying everything in rage.
    Scopio walk toward you. "They escaped." He growls.
    You shake your head. You were too late.
    Suddenly, you feel a presence approaching from the gate.
    Along with Scopio, you fly towards the presence.

PYRS
    You arrive at Llevigar without any trouble. You walk up the port, toward the great gate of Llevigar.
    Darkness hang around the area. Gavel was a land of light, but now it was filled with darkness.
    As you walk along the corridor, you see a flying figure and a giant monster coming toward you.
    You stop.

It's been a few months after the Great War of Wynn, almost a year.

20. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Hmm... so, there's no escape... No rest for us then... I think we should keep our weapons drawn for the time being..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.