Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp] Legends 2 [10/10] Closed.... For Now

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Amun_Ra, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a role-play thread.
    I WILL ALLOW TWO CHARACTERS FROM REBELS TO JOIN THIS RP. I RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO HAVE YOUR OWN RP, FOR YOU WILL BE QUITE BUSY.

Setting
    This story is a continued from Legends, my first RP. Here's the link.
    After Vocthar, Bailwolf, Ronan, Drandel, Salomnis and Mael Twain saved the Province of Wynn from the demonic army led by Ragnok the Demon lord, Darznog/Necromancer, and Qira, the Mistress of the Hive, the Province had been slowly recovering.
    Spectre was killed, Golesdandt went back into his cave and settled. And Thagila seemingly disappeared.
    (@Queen Toasty you would still be using Thagila)
    The cities of Ragni, Detlas, Troms, Nemract, Selchar and Nesaak was recreated. A new King was named in Troms, and the Frumans went back to their homes. Except Nicolas.
    The story would start from the moment Nicolas calls the Six for a meeting.

Requirements:
    Please read the full Legends story. The link is above.
    Please be active.
    Please don't try to mess up the story.

Members:
    @IMGAMG @The_Wynner @sonickid3003 @Queen Toasty @Vansil @Bailwolf @WhettoWen @Florfy5 @Poiu429 @deathmaster779

Characters:
    @IMGAMG - Vocthar
    @The_Wynner - Drandel
    @sonickid3003 - Ronan
    @Bailwolf - Bailwolf
    @Vansil - Mortem
    @WhettoWen - Shade
    @Queen Toasty - Thagila
    @Florfy5 - Ajnin
    @Poiu429 - Pyrs
    @deathmaster779 - Asyra

Rules:
    Do not god mode. Do not overpower your character. I will determine the course of how the story would go.
    THE PEOPLE WHO JOIN AFTER FLORFY5 HAVE TO BE EVIL.
    Application Format:

Name:
    In Legends?: (Yes or no)
    Side: (Good or evil?)
    Backstory:
    Appearance:
    Weapons:
    Starting Point:
    Suddenly, a cold chill come down my spine. Then something snap inside me.
    My Light magic has disappeared.
    The stone start falling toward the ground, where a villager is standing. I lunge at the villager, and push him away from the stone with myself.
    The stone crashes, and I sit there wondering. What had happened?

There has been a disturbance in the Realm.

All around the Wynn Province, the six realise they had lost their Light magic.

I decide to call the Six to Detlas for an emergency meeting.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

"So, our magic has disappeared? Do you have any idea how this could have happened?"

3. IMGAMG

IMGAMG Co-Owner of TheParadoxGroup

Guild:
    Name: Vocthar
    In Legends?: Hell yeah
    Side: Good
    Backstory: (Not needed for ppl in Legends)
    Appearance: Black hair, purple eyes, cloak (no more hood)
    Weapons: Bob's Mythic Bow (Is that ok?) and and a pair of two rare daggers
    Starting Point: Golesdandt's cave, helping him move in.

4. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So we agreed that I would use Mael's apprentice?
    If so this can easily be written into the story with Mael joining the meeting and then saying something like that he is too old and that he should go back to the realm of death and then introduces his apprentice :)

5. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You walk out of Golesdandt's new home, the Lost Sanctuary. You walk towards Ragni, to see how the rebuilding of Katoa Ranch has developed.
    When you reach Ragni, a young boy comes running up to you.
    "Master Vocthar," the boy says, panting. "I have a message from Master Nicolas in Detlas."
    You nod to the boy to continue.
    "He would like you, along with the others to join him in Detlas for an emergency meeting. He says that he will discuss about the lost Light magic."
    You nod again. You have been wondering what the loss of your magic meant. "You have delivered your message well. Thank you." The boy brightens up and smiles.
    You decide to head to Detlas.

6. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @IMGAMG @The_Wynner @sonickid3003 @Vansil @Bailwolf
    Drandel arrives first. She rides on a dragon, and lands just outside the West Gate. Next comes Vocthar on a great white horse, from the west, too. Then comes Ronan from Selchar, then Bailwolf from Almuj. Salomnis comes from Nesaak, and Mael comes from Troms with a young boy with him.
    The eight of them go into the Emerald stash of Detlas bank, so no unfriendly ears reach them. Nicolas sighes.
    "Well, friends." He says. "You must've realised that you have lost your Light magic over the course of this week. I felt a great disturbance in the Realm of Light."
    Mael nods, but the others all look confused.
    "The Realm of Light?" Ronan asks.
    "The Realm of Light is the source of all Light energy." Nicolas explains. "It is a realm beyond our imagination, a place where is the key for the survival of all creatures of Light. If it is destroyed, all life will be replaced with darkness."
    Mael frowns. "You mean that the Realm of Light is in danger?"
    Nicolas nods solemnly. "Yes."
    They all stay quiet.
    "Furthermore, I have received distress calls from the Dwarf King Burtan, Mayor Hart, Elrund and several other people of Gavel. Then, they all have gone quiet. I cannot reach them anymore.
    "I shall go to Gavel and try and find out what had happened. Until then, keep and eye open about anything that might come from Gavel. Protect this province."

7. IMGAMG

Guild:
    Vocthar
    "I would be willing to assist you, if you need it, but I would be more than happy to stay and defend Wynn."

8. The_Wynner

The_Wynner ✯ Neko & Banter Master ✯ (◕‿◕✿)

I will do everything in my power to defend the province of Wynn.

9. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Thank you, all." He says. The meeting is dispersed, and Nicolas leaves Wynn for Gavel on a small boat.
    A week pass by, with no communication from Gavel or Nicolas.
    The Six feels nervous and worried, so they meet in Detlas again.
    Ronan looks solemn. He has news from Selchar.
    "Few days ago, a boat from Gavel was caught near Selchar. It was empty, but I recognised it. It was the boat Nicolas used to get to Gavel. It was covered with claw marks and blood. And I found a note that said, 'Gavel has fallen'."
    After a pause, Vocthar says, "We have to go to Gavel."
    Bailwolf nods. "We can all go."
    Salomnis shakes his head. Startled, Drandel asks, "Why?"
    "Ever since my Light energy disappeared, I've been having a hard time controlling my anger. I am a demon, after all, and I chose the pass of Light. You know what happens when Light and Dark collide? Corruption.
    The Light energy in me had kept me from turning corrupted. But now that it's gone, I am feeling weak. I still know my Light side is winning, but my Dark side is still there, and fighting. I need a time to heal."
    @Vansil , please introduce your character from the point of Mael.

10. Vriska Serket

Vriska Serket Spidr Grill VIP

Minecraft:
    So im still Thagila right?

11. sonickid3003

sonickid3003 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: Ronan
    In Legends?: YEAAH BOIII
    Side: Good
    Backstory: (Not needed for ppl in Legends)
    Appearance:
    A short guy, with green-ish armour, with a small sack hanging off his belt.. Thats pretty much it. (literally copy/pasted from my Legends application)
    Weapons: A large longbow, which lets him use Archer spells, and a small dagger he rarely uses.
    Starting Point: The meeting with Nicolas and the Six.

(Side Note: School starts up again soon, so in a few days I'll be ALOT less active, but still should be able to reply once a day.)

12. IMGAMG

Guild:
    Vocthar
    "I vote that we take an airship over the mountains to Gavel, and stop in Olux, because that's where Nicolas seems to have the most ties. As for Salomnis, I think we should leave one member here with him, to ensure that if the darkness does succeed, we have a person who can stop it. (OOC: Maybe put Mael in here? I'd rather do that than kill Mael off. @Vansil )

13. sonickid3003

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I agree. But I won't be the one staying"

14. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right then, Bailwolf tense up. "Someone's here in this room."
    Mael swings his staff, and it hits someone. Someone invisible. A girl fall to the ground, crying out. She has blond hair, which looks almost white. She has icy blue eyes, and pale skin. Her ears are pointed. Elf.
    The girl rolls back and gets in a fighting stance. She realises that she is outmatched seven to one.
    "Who are you?" Mael asks cautiously. Who knows how much she has heard?
    "My name is Katherine. I was sent from Aldorei by Nicolas to help you." She says.
    They don't believe her. Katherine sighs. She pulls out a golden pendant Nicolas always wore. Some of them relaxes. But Salomnis says, "For all we know, she could've just taken it from him."
    "Nicolas told me you guys would be hard to convince." Katherine shakes her head. Then she shrugs off her robe around her shoulders. Then she spreads her wings.
    Three meter wingspan, the wings are fully white. Mael gasps. "You're an angel." He lowers his staff. He faces the others. "Angels are the protectors of the Realm of Light. She is to be trusted."

15. IMGAMG

Guild:
    Vocthar slowly relaxes and lowers his weapon. "If she is really to be trusted, why was she hiding?"

16. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    She looks a bit guilty at that. "Well, he is a demon, after all," She gestures towards Salomnis. "And he has a deathly aura around him." She then nod at Mael. "I had to make sure you guys were the good people.
    "And about your suggestion, Vocthar, taking an airship is not a good idea. There are many creatures powerful enough to take down the entire ship."

17. Malkavian

Malkavian Formerly known as SansWolf ^^ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly I'm a bit confused as to what I am supposed to do now. I was supposed to introduce Mael's apprentice but then stuff happend.
    And now there is an angel XD

18. sonickid3003

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well, since we can't get the Airship.. I just so happen to have 8 Teleport Scrolls.."

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No you don't xD
    "Nicolas had an old friend who is a captain of a ship named V. S. S. Seaskipper, and if we give him the right amount of emeralds, he will take us as far as Llevigar Port." Katherine says.
    Ronan nods. "I know this captain. He might take us there."
    Yeah well. Just speak up about how you won't be accompanying them. Also use the application format with background.

20. sonickid3003

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.