Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Solution Just The Solution After The 4th Puzzle Of Nohno's Lab

Discussion in '??? Hunt' started by _Sxm, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Sxm

_Sxm :L

Minecraft:
    Anyway, I've seen a few people clueless to what to do with the broken Laboratory Key, so here's a thread explaining it.

Once you do the 4th puzzle of Yahya's basement (Requirement of 4 people btw) the last puzzle being the color, line, flow puzzle, a door opens to a room with an item on the floor called: Broken Laboratory Key (I think that's the name) so grab that and exit the lab.

This is where most people are now. With the key, and don't know what to do with it. Well, if you remember the old ???, or even if you don't, go to Cinfras Airbase.

Then, go directly behind Cinfras Airbase, towards the direction of Thanos, but a little more right
    Cords: X = 6 Y = 41 Z = -5052

You'll find a chunk of white and stuff (A Meteor to be exact) There will be a hopper with a brown carpet on top:
    Click me for the photo

Remember to throw in: THE 3 METEOR SHARDS IN TO THE CARPET (And a door will open right above)

Go into the lab, and open the door, get into the teleporter, and you'll be teleported to a room with a Quest NPC called Mehme. Finish the quest with that beech :)

Notices:

I'm sorry if a similar thread is already made
    If you're stuck in one of the puzzles make sure to check out SizzlingBacon's thread on all the puzzle solutions.
    The key must be in your inventory when you enter the meteor!! This is important because otherwise it will deny entry.

Thanks! :)

(tell me if I missed something)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    BeeMiner, funnysillyman and Rixium like this.
  2. Breaks

Breaks :I HERO

Minecraft:
    Sooo... What's the point of the key?

3. Saint_Iggy

Saint_Iggy Just a man fighting across the land! VIP+

Minecraft:
    It gave you permission to enter the meteor, people tried before but it denied them entry. At least that's what I gathered

Breaks likes this.
  4. Retathrah

Retathrah Retired Nostalgia Hunter, Tired Metalworker CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Maybe easy re-entry? Like the mysterious feather?

Further testing and analysis mite be required for confrimation on my quike though

5. _Sxm

_Sxm :L

Minecraft:
    Nope, I believe it's for entry, otherwise you could just skip through getting to the last stage and instead just get the meteor shards.

6. Breaks

Breaks :I HERO

Minecraft:
    Don't permissions update once you teleport, though? I think the key is nothing. I think the teleporter in the same room is what lets you into the white meteor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.