Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathlessNova

DeathlessNova This Kid

err @fredfunny im not a captain/chief/leader, but you are way to low, by about 38 levels and you have to little experience and also, why the caps

2. fredfunny

fredfunny Travelled Adventurer

ok thanks anyways, I will apply at level 80 then.

3. kjshdfasklgla

kjshdfasklgla Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Lvl 60 Hypuuuuu

4. Marky

Marky Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Hi.
    i would like to join this best guild.
    I am lv 84 mage and lv 89 archer.
    i will war and i will respect.
    i will be online every day exept when school i am not gonna be online for 4 days each week.
    my guild war rating is 6.
    i will donate 10 le when i am gonna join the guild.
    i hope u read and invite me to the guild.
    17gpTSy.png

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  5. Surra

Surra Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied
    crumbles like burnt paper in your hands,
    your throat filled with the silt of it.
    When grief sits with you, its tropical heat
    thickening the air, heavy as water
    more fit for gills than lungs;
    when grief weights you like your own flesh
    only more of it, an obesity of grief,
    you think, How can a body withstand this?
    Then you hold life like a face
    between your palms, a plain face,
    no charming smile, no violet eyes,
    and you say, yes, I will take you
    I will love you, again.
    I am proud to announce that youve been accepted into Hax!"

6. DeathlessNova

DeathlessNova This Kid

@Surra wow i did not see that coming @fredfunny if you are actually in, then congrats
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc): Grinding & Attacking in War.
    Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (PTZ)
    How active are you: School just started, so I will try to be on few hours after school ends when I get home, and like 10 hours or something on Saturday. I probably wont be on, on Sunday
    Anything else we should know: Sometimes when I am on, I am afk so I may not answer.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount): My Guild War Experience is 10.
    What Guild were you previously in: My previous guild was Wynn Theory
    Why were you kick/left said guild: Wanted to make my own guild, then disbanded it

7. bolt88

bolt88 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: bolt88
    Highest Class & Level: 91 Archer (Still have six 80 and up quests to go)
    Why you want to join: Because i'm looking for a new Wynncraft Fam <3
    What role are you more attracted towards? I equally like both attacking and farming
    Timezone: UTC
    How active are you? Very active, i should say i may be afk for a week or two occasionally but 80% of all weeks im very active :D
    Anything else we should know? Nope
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? I would say my guild war experiance is a 6 honestly. Im not going to just say 7 like everyone else xD
    What Guild were you previously in? JEM
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left my old guild because its members became inactive.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  8. Electro_Shooter

Electro_Shooter Proud of have a computer to post this.

Minecraft:
    IGN: Thybalt
    Highest Class & Level: Warrior, level 92
    Why you want to join: Because im looking for a nice guild with nice people to talk
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming and attacking
    Timezone: UTC+1
    How active are you? maybe 4-5 hours per day
    Anything else we should know? imnice :3
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 5 or 6
    What Guild were you previously in? Everest
    Why were you kick/left said guild? I left the guild cause anyone talks andthey were inactive :v

9. Liammmmmm

Liammmmmm Travelled Adventurer

IGN: RoronoaZoro1257
    Highest Class & Level: 78 ar
    Why you want to join: This would be my first high lvl guild and I want to control every territorie in wynncraft
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming and attacking
    Timezone: Pacific time
    How active are you? 2-4 hours most days
    Anything else we should know? In school
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 8 I tried once and did well took out 450 out of 1000 mobs
    What Guild were you previously in?Republic
    Why were you kick/left said guild? It was too low lvl

10. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Apply when you are lvl 80.

11. Liammmmmm

Liammmmmm Travelled Adventurer

Okay give me two days

12. Maartiim

Maartiim The Master of Potatoes VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: IIFennecII
    Highest Class & Level: Currently an Archer level 87
    Why you want to join: Well to start of this. This seems like a lovely guild with alot of respect and love for eachother, and to be a part of something nice? Aaahhh seems like a dream. Other then that, not much. I just want to be a part of something on Wynn, have fun, banter around with friends, get to learn people and generaly just have a great time with people
    What role are you more attracted towards?: To be honest, for me it doesn't really matter. I just love Wynn (and Gavel ofcourse) and want to have fun in everyway, call me an optimist or whatever (most people do) but I can do whatever. May it be Grinding, Attacking, Deffensing, or just helping out, well most time I'll do everything.
    Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
    How active are you?: Recently I have started playing more and more then usual, so I would say that in a day I play about 10min to hours upon hours. I am active but my playing hours differs from my feeling and activities.
    Anything else we should know?:
    Is this the slefish part where I just talk about myself? Great! Ok, I'm from Sweden and my native language is not english so I will butcher your lovely language. I am a kind a loving person, atleast that's what people tell me. Maybe they lie to me? Don't know... Hope not. Anyway, my hobbies vary from year to year but sometimes I settle for some and theh stick with me. I got many skills that some may enjoy including writing a freaking essay when I only need to write only about a sentence. Enough selfish rant now...
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10?: I have been a captain in some guilds and by so, I have done alot of wars. It have been a while. I might be rusty but right now since it has been a while, I would rate my self a 7. Kinda averege but if I am peaking up and learning again I can maybe reach a 9-10
    What Guild were you previously in?: I have been part of quite a few, one my friend made for me and friends, two random ones I just cannot remember the name of, kangronomicon and another of the old bigger ones I can't remember. So I've been in small ones, random ones and in the big league.
    Why were you kick/left said guild?: First off I never just leave. I always got a reason. When I left my friends Guild it was due to all of us just stopped playing for some reason and when I got back no ones was left. I left the random ones cause... Yeah I knew no one and I never got the chance to cause since they were just random out of thin air I never really felt like getting to know them. And when I left the big boy league guilds it was due to School taking up way to much to keep up and a my first ever depression hitting me.

With that essay over I bid ya'll farwell and I'll see you in the future adventures!

13. jvogler42

jvogler42 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: jvogler
    Highest Class & Level: 75 archer/hunter & lvl 81 warrior(still lvling)
    Why you want to join: I wish to join back into Hax because I miss hanging out with my friends in the guild. Also, I wish to help support the guild once again anyway possible.
    What role are you more attracted towards? farming whenever I am on& attacking(when I can of course).
    Timezone: Central time zone
    How active are you? approximately 3-5 days a week.
    Anything else we should know? I do not mean to harm anyone especially members of the guild or any people of other guilds as well.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?7- mainly depends on the lvl of the mobs of course.
    What Guild were you previously in?Fuq,Hax,now ACN
    Why were you kick/left said guild?left Fuq-because of the inactive friends & members of the guild I loved to help/talk to. Hax- I was kicked due to inactivity before gavel came out , especially since I was not on for about two months as I can recall for school/outside life purposes. ACN-because I seem to be the only last active member of its guild.

14. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted!

15. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    do we even have enough space -.-

16. GodlySinbad

GodlySinbad Inactive

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If not, we can make space. Or cut Psycho and Tom in half, that will make room for another person...

qqcora likes this.
  17. BabyRevan

BabyRevan The Babyfur HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: IceyDucky
    Highest Class & Level: 87 Archer
    Why you want to join: I want to join because when I farm I always put guild xp on so I can level up the guild, I farm 3 hours a day
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming
    Timezone: (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
    How active are you? I am always on Wynncraft Grinding and such
    Anything else we should know? I'm from Britain, I am 14, I am really good with people, I am kind, respectful, and a joker sometimes.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 6
    What Guild were you previously in? FAS, Falling Angels
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Because I want to join your guild. and my guild is never on

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  18. Psykko

Psykko Biggest of Bois CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    4 STERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

19. GlacialBubble

GlacialBubble Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    YEAPPPPPPPPPPP 5 STERZ NEXT

20. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION