Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Speculation Known Items That Will Work In Yahya's House

Discussion in '??? Hunt' started by Rekye, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok so this thread is basically what ik so far and what i think we can do to complete ???.

So far there is a tripwire hook at the front of yahya's house that sets off a diologue if you have the talking mushroom as you can see right here https://gyazo.com/760b707fe7024889366bbde07275ef31

but nobody can just do that what i believe we must do is first throw in 3 untradable items into the hopper and from the information i have right now 1. talking mushroom 2. black spoon 3. unknown

so as you can see theres so far 2 known items that have the most chance to work my reasons are:

1. a guy on the forums said that he used those 2 items and a third item that he said he would not tell.

2. the diologue for the mushroom would mean u need the mushroom and when you speak to yahya he speaks about a black spoon makes sence? Yes it does.

3. the hopper is most likely going to have 3 items because its supposed to be a hard quest if people just kept throwing random items in it it wouldnt be fun because theres no puzzle to it all your doing is throwing away good and useful items for no reason.

so this is my opinion of what I think happens oh and also theres a secret room that was discovered under yahya's house so what im guessing is first u do something that we dont know of yet and then once thats done u walk over to yahya's house and then u hit the tripwire hook and the mushroom talks to yahya, as you can see the mushroom says Drop me here so I guess u drop him in the hopper, the spoon and another item and then u would get teleported to the underground place which you would then get a puzzle and you would need to complete it, once you complete it it opens up a door into a teleporter which then teleports you to a NPC that then completes the quest. (reason why i think you would be teleported to a npc is because you could probably see his nametag under yahya's house if he was there and that would be a straight giveaway.

anyways this is my opinion tell me if you agree with me or if you dont in the comments and maybe you can find the last item.

Remember there has to be 3 items and they must be untradable.

FatMatt and donda biblioteca like this.
  2. Nirguy

Nirguy Nirguy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is something in nohno's house, maybe there is a clue, we should search there too

3. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good idea, if your on im on rn and can help BTW GUYS I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING AND ITS ALL MAKING SENCE TO ME So basically im a big fan of Grian and his video's and i remember him saying in 1 of his wynncraft video's his favourite quest was memory paranoia which is more evidence that the black spoon has to be 1 of the items! pls gimme cookie now :D

4. deadluke

deadluke ...

Minecraft:
    we know that the talking shroom and black spoon is needed we need the last item. And btw they all are untradable items... The guy told us. I couldnt get the diolougue to show up with the talking mushroom... How did u do it? Tripwire doesnt work

5. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    here the link:

6. iMoe

iMoe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't really see much correlation between Grian saying he likes memory paranoia and the black spoon. Like literally none.

7. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I didnt do it i mean i kinda did basically someone figured out the hopper bit and i came along at the right moment and hit the trip wire hook so im guessing some1 put the correct items in the hopper and then i just came at the best time and it made the diolouge for me
    Well I mean think about it, Grian is the owner so he knows what happens with the quest he might of made it so u do need the black spoon because he loves that quest so much he wants something to be in ??? from his favourite quest

8. iMoe

iMoe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    what about throwing in a meteor shard as the 3rd item?

9. deadluke

deadluke ...

Minecraft:
    old ??? has nothing with new

10. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OK GUYS I THINK IK WHAT TO DO BUT FIRST, IF ANYONE HAS A STRANGE MUSHROOM PLEASE GIVE ME A COUPLE OF THEM IF U DO ILL GIVE U 3 LE

11. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    We just tried the combo, nothing happened.

12. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welp NVM the strange mushroom wont work ;-;

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  13. Wynner228

Wynner228 Travelled Adventurer

I think that strange shroom is involved in this stage.
    Plz don't think im hax/glitcher, just found some bug.

Think about this: maybe we should activate something between throing items there/

14. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    at this point idc if your glitching or hacking I just want to get this solved the 18 strange mushrooms could represent 2 things, we need 18 of them or its just peoples strange mushrooms that have been chucked into the hopper

15. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  16. Wynner228

Wynner228 Travelled Adventurer

I'm not glitcher/haxer. It just was a bug. I read on minecraft wiki, that 18 items need to make sorting system. So u anyway must use strange mushrooms.

17. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    blue wool, isnt that suspicious?!

18. Nirguy

Nirguy Nirguy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The picture is a bit dark, and i am a bit colorblind, where is it?

19. Rekye

Rekye Stop DMing ME

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    look where the tree is and then up a bit inside of the mushroom block/blocks btw guys i think we have had this all wrong. I think we need to start the quest some where else because WE HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING but nothing has worked. so i suggest some of us check out yahya's brother.

20. Nirguy

Nirguy Nirguy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yea i just saw it in game, and yea i also think we need to start at anothre place, i already said we need to find more hints to know what items we need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.