Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Dogun Npc

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Yuno F Gasai, Aug 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Or 2 of them were fighting and the other came in and nuked the shit outta everyone while they were distracted.

WeakCoward likes this.
  2. WeakCoward

WeakCoward Skilled Adventurer

I'm guessing the nation with the nukes were the dwarves, since the Dogun are nearly extinct and the other race probably are extinct (until one of the GMs decides to put them in a quest).

3. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That or the dark forces were demons, in which case they have to be summoned to get out into the real world, according to Eye of the Storm.

WeakCoward likes this.
  4. WeakCoward

The Dogun could have summoned lots of demons, probably as slaves or something like that. A demon lord comes through, demons attack, drawing nearby nations into the conflict and making this such a big point in the history books. Near the end of the war, where the Dogun achieve a Pyrrhic victory, the Dwarves seize the opportunity and exterminate most of the Dogun.

5. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The thing with Demons attacking the Doguns is that it doesn't make much sense when you remember that the Dogun God is actually a demon himself. An immensely powerful fire demon.

WeakCoward likes this.
  6. WeakCoward

Sorry; I'm not the most familiar with this lore. In that case, the god could have made the Dogun summon a demon army to make war on the nearest rich nation, which could have been the dwarves. Being demons, the demons could have revolted after being forced to war for too long, and either withdrew from the war or actively attacked the Dogun in addition the dwarves. At this point, the Dogun probably relied on their Demons to do most of the fighting; I'd bet my LE that the actual Dogun army was weak at best and nonexistent at worst.
    The Dwarves make it to the cities, sack them, and the few survivors go into hiding.

Shanaaro likes this.
  7. Macrohard

Macrohard Kaguya Miyoko HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)
    k

WeakCoward likes this.
  8. WeakCoward

9. Shanaaro

Shanaaro . HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  10. WeakCoward

I doubt that there was a war with "benevolent nature spirits", so I think that either your demon idea is right @Shanaro or there's something else all of us are missing.

Shanaaro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.