Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Guilds Website

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by karateman2400, Aug 30, 2016.

?

How many of you would actually use this?

1. I am in a guild and would use this.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. I am in a guild and would not use this.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I am a guild leader and would use this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am a guild leader and would not use this.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. I am not in a guild but I would join one to use this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I am not in a guild and would not join one to use this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I would use this if certain things were different or added(Post in the comments).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karateman2400

karateman2400 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey Wynncraftians! I had an idea to create some community interaction between guilds. This is a very rough idea and would take a few months to complete and test.

My idea: A website, using the Wynncraft API, would allow guilds to do a few things together.

• Guilds would be able to create alliances with other guilds. Any guild that broke the alliance by attacking another member's territory would be kicked out of the alliance.
    • The website will keep track of who is supposed to own what. This will begin at whatever state the territories are in at the time of release.
    • Guilds will be able to trade territories with each other, or purchase them for emeralds.
    • If a guild sells/trades a territory to another guild they would be bound to not attack that territory for 30 days. If they do, they will be kicked out of any alliance they are apart of and put on an attack list for 30 days.
    • A guild that is on the attack list will not be able to join alliance, trade/buy territories, or view guild certain alliance information.
    • Anytime an alliance member attacks a member of another alliance, they two alliances will go to war.
    • When alliances are in war, whoever takes the most territories from the other one, not whoever has the most at the end, after 3 days will win and the loser will lose rights to whatever territories they do not own at the time and will be punished according to the 4th point accordingly.
    • The website will keep track of all war wins, and eventually will have many more little mini games for guilds to do with each other.
    • Guilds can earn XP and level up in order to earn rewards such as special effects on the website.
    This idea will require many guilds to come together and signup. To signup a guild leader will have to join a server and put a code into the website that they get from the server(The same way Enjin™ works). Players signing up will either have to do the same or get a code from their guild leader in order to access it. My end goal of this, although I do not plan to stop updating it ever, will be to stop a few guilds at the top controlling all of the territories. Now my question to all of you guys, how many of you would actually use this?

2. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Wrong place my dude, requesting a mod to transfer to General Suggestions.

Also..

Wynnapps.tk
    is a helpful site.

3. karateman2400

karateman2400 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If I read it correctly, this thread is to talk about guilds in general, but if a mod says it's not allowed here I'll move it. And wynnapps has not a single thing that I said on here except for a territory map.

4. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Also even if it is a guild idea, it should be in general suggestions. There's a tag in that section titled Guild, so that you can still be on the same topic

5. yosteric5

yosteric5 The Builder of walls VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't feel this would be a good idea tbh, i think it would come down to who ever has the most land.

6. qqcora

qqcora Professsional mythical pokemon :3 CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    and i quote, there are no rules in war @MagicGum

MagicGum likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.