Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Do You Like The Hitting Cooldown Thing?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by SPETO12349, Aug 24, 2016.

Tags:
?

DO YOU LIKE THE HITTING COOLDOWN FEATURE?

1. Yes, definetely

37.9%
  2. I HATE IT!!!!!

23.3%
  3. A tough question

17.5%
  4. Thanks God we solved the problem with the killaura!

13.6%
  5. IT RUINED PVP!!!!!

28.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganny

Ganny Famous Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tone it down please guys.
    Any further flame will result in warning points and/or locked thread.

blankman, Soviet Union and Mrs Sara like this.
  2. C2HWarrior

C2HWarrior Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. You havent the slightest clue about cannoning "nuke them take loot" clearly you havent played facs for like 2 years as I actually had to think about wut u meant.

2. I never claimed that i didnt insult anyone but he called me out for insulting people by insulting me therefore making him a hypocrite and I never claimed to do alot of pvp so calling me a pvp tryhard once again made no sense.

3. "1.8 pvp not hard" Im not even that good but I pbet i could still dombo you.

4. No 1.8 isnt who gets the first hit at all. You can get some in a combo or hit them quick enough to gain enough distance between you to retreat and regen. Also you kinda admitted to 1.9 pvp being basically who gets the first hit. And no pot pvp isnt "waiting for the opponent to run out" once agin back to combos, epearls, bows and stuff like pot time planning (basically planning when to use ur strength speed and fire res mid fight ie if ur doin good sometimes its better to try and save ur speed pot etc) also you have to be good at hotkeying. Onto your comment on mcsg. No just no. Mcsg isnt really about luck in all honesty. using fns fishing rods bows etc you can easily kill a better geared opponent. then you try to defend xray. nuff said. and to your last point. ive already explained how you can beat a better geared opponent.And yes how good you are with a bow plays a big part in the outcome of a fight but a bow plays a much bigger part in 1.9 pvp due to the xray arrows and the potion arrows so once again gg on an invalid point.

3. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Factions is really unfair. Only the rich kids can get the cool crap. And if you do want to pvp, then all the cool guys come take your crap. How am I supposed to build a flying obsidian sky base with cobble genned walls without money? Factions makes no sense whatsoever and is really dumb.

Skyblock on the other hand is a relaxed strategic type of game. Everybody starts from the same starting point, without any major obstacles that the players have to go through. Major obstacles like really op players that will rip your face off on factions. Skyblock has an easy way to earn money, making the game more fast paced. You can farm for money, or mine for money. Then build automated farms. Factions makes you go outside into a warzone where potential players could rip your head off and steal your hard earned ores.

What about Warlords

or Smash Heroes

or Mega Walls

or UHC

or Arena Brawl

or Skywars

or Arcade

or VampireZ

or Speed UHC

or Cops and Crims

or TnT Games

or Blitz Survival Games

or Paintball

or The Walls

or Crazy Walls

Why do they play these games? Because they're good at it, they like it.

DirtyDoge and blankman like this.
  4. You_MC

You_MC Skilled Adventurer

No, 1.7 was much better.

C2HWarrior likes this.
  5. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    I can see how it might seem that way to nplayers who dont really know what to do starting off. At the start sugarcane is basically the best and only way to make money then whatever mid/low end spawners gives decent money. For example cow spawners. After that its actually easy to make money once you have a small grinder goin. Also i dont recommend mining in factions. ever. unless your playing hcf. And if your having trouble getting out of spawn try a randomtp which is a command or item depending on server that teleports you far out from spawn. And yes some fac servers are p2w but most arent. When it comes down to it factions can be the most competitive and fun gamemode or really confusing depending on how much you know about the gamemode

Also about the hypixel thing. I was clearly refering to mc pvp. Also i did classify hypixel as a minigame server so i dont see where your coming from

6. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Hypixel isn't just a minigame server. The list there states all the games that include vicious pvp.

As for facs, how am I supposed to grow sugarcane without a base? Like, srs, how am I supposed to build obsidian sky bases with genned walls to farm my sugarcane?

7. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    m9 if ur building a base to farm sugarcane then theirs something wrong. just build it underground or in the air. you dont need walls. nobody raids sugarcane farms because they dont get anything from it. and once again back go hypixel. Most people considered good in the pvp community dont play minigames because they rely too much on gimmicks

8. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Gimmicks like? And how do you know that no one will steal my sugarcane?

9. Troll4ever31

Troll4ever31 Designed to be a moron.

Not really, the kids on mineplex are the cause of that.

Or is it that all 12 year olds hate factions and prefer friendly smp servers?
    The last time I checked that wasn't the case.

blankman likes this.
  10. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    obviously you can claim the area which you are growing the sugarcane on and then people that arent in your faction cannot break any blocks within your claims so they cant take the sugarcane. And the "gimmicks" i was referring to are things like special abilities, classes etc.

11. MarstaVidar

MarstaVidar Sleepy Forest Girl HERO

Minecraft:
    Please, could you just stop talking.

1.9 PvP is much better than 1.8, because as stated above, 1.9 is strategy, do you bring an axe, a sword, a pick to break armour...? When will you block with a shield and when will you try to go full on. 1.8 was just spam, have good ping and try to get the most hits.

I do not want to be included in any "flame wars" and i will most likely not reply anymore on this, just wanted to get my opinion heard. 1.8 is just CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK, 1.9 made miencraft so much better in the pvp aspect.

12. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Some facs make it so you CAN break in claims. And CosmicPVP has it's own enchantments, and hypixel has custom classes.

13. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    No faction server have it so that you can break in claims unless ofc you are referring to the archon's core system where you must place a faction core within your territory so that people cant break blocks. this is the only server with such system in place atm. As for cosmic. I recommend not playing on there as trying to learn how to play factions and on top of that what all the custom enchants do would just be impossible. I personally dont like cosmic due to the heavy dependence on custom enchants in pvp.

14. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    My friends play cosmic, and I don't like cosmic either. These so called gimmicks are what make facs boring. The only gimmicks that skyblock has are what makes the game skyblock. So money, spawners, different islands etc.

15. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    as i said dont play cosmic

16. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Its true!

CosmicPVP is a factions server

CosmicPVP sucks

Therefore - All facs suck

MarstaVidar likes this.
  17. C2HWarrior

Minecraft:
    your logic baffles me

18. Mr_Nufu

Mr_Nufu It`s just me.. VIP+

Minecraft:
    There is a very cool faction/roleplay server with custom made maps and a lot of cool features.I play on that server and there you don't build a masive box covered in lava, you build massive castles. The wars are cool too and realistic + it has quests ( not as cool as wynn's sadly)

19. llllllllllllll

Minecraft:
    Oh hey, I'm on the server! Let me build a giant castle while these OP people in full diamond armour with one hit swords watch me build my castle out of dirt!

blankman likes this.
  20. Other_Zygartist

Other_Zygartist Just a squishy zygarde core who makes pictures.

I love how everyone complains of the combat cooldown and no one takes the time to do some research and realize with plugins and commands it can be disabled.

blankman and EchoingWinds like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.