Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VoltfuryCore

VoltfuryCore Just your average Wynncraft player. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: VoltfuryCore
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, 78
    Why you want to join: The reason I want to join is because Wynncraft is my favorite Minecraft MMO RPG Server, It not only involves strategy, it also involves teamwork too. I'm really good with Guild warring, and I can even help while no one is around or busy. I also was once chief back when HoL was #5 best guild on Wynn. I'm also sometimes good with strategies and not only that, teamwork is something that I enjoy doing. I'm very friendly and cooperative with many people. I know I'm just 2 levels short but I will try to get up to level 80 as soon as possible. I will give it my all in the guild and I will donate. I hope to join this wonderful guild.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) ANSWER: Attacking, Farming, Grinding, and occasionally I'm lazy when I have nothing to do.
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (EST)
    How active are you? ANSWER: I'm Very Active unless I have school or IRL issues. Normally I'm active about 8-10 hours a day.
    Anything else we should know? If u want to add me on Skype, my Skype is yousthemouss. If this application gets rejected, I wont complain. I'll do better and ill try my hardest if I failed. I wont get mad. Ill be mature and be respectful of my decider's decisions.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?ANSWER: 8.5/10
    What Guild were you previously in?Answer: Holders of LE (HoL)
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Answer: I got into a fight with Cora (guild leader's ex girlfriend) back when she was dating the guild leader because she was making fun of people with disabilities, autism, etc. I had enough of the stuff she says so I called her out. She thought I was threatening her and kicked me out of the guild. I don't plan on fighting anyone anymore.

2. D Strider

D Strider Prince of Heart || God of Wubs || \^3^/

Minecraft:
    IGN: ZapperFire
    Highest Class & Level: Mage, Lvl 88
    Why I want to join: After seeing most of Wynncraft, I want to get as much as I can out of this game, and I know this guild is highly active, so it will be a great opportunity for me to see more.
    What role I prefer: I haven't been in an active guild, but I usually participate in events when I have the time, so probably attacking.
    Timezone: CST; one hour earlier than EST

How active am I: I get on nearly every day, but usually get off when I don't have anything else to do. I sometimes have to leave unexpectedly due to family stuff.
    Anything else: I've only been in one guild before, and it wasn't active, so I'm pretty clueless about wars, but I'm a quick learner as well.
    Rate of Guild Experience: 3

Previous Guild: Omocronia (I'm still in it for now, if I'm accepted I'll leave)
    Why I left: Like said earlier, it isn't active, and I also want to see more of the game.

3. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    please be 80 before you apply

4. Pixelated0624

Pixelated0624 Forum Wanderer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Pixelated0624
    Highest Class & Level: 87 Archer
    Why you want to join: The previous guild (Validus) is very inactive, so I left, searching for a better, active guild that is hell of a fun to be in.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Farming, donating but mostly guild wars!
    Timezone: EST Canada
    How active are you? 3 days a week, more if occasion allows. (Feel like this will get me rejected)
    Anything else we should know? Not really. A little more on the above criteria; 3 days a week may sound deceiving, but on weekends, if I am luck I get 5 hours each day. Extra 2 hours on the leftover one. 12 hours.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 5. I have been in a lot of guild wars, but the last one I had was a year ago, so I am rusty.
    What Guild were you previously in? Validus
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Inactivity OF GUILD.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  5. Surra

Surra Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! Leave your guild and msg me.

6. Saymoan

Saymoan What is Wynn? CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: simon9664
    Highest Class & Level: 88 Warrior and a 79 Mage
    Why you want to join: I would like to join because my other guilds have been inactive and I want to join a guild that is always active.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) I try to attack whenever I can. Being lazy is also another thing but attacking is the main thing. (lel jk)
    Timezone: CST Central Standard
    How active are you? I try to be on atleast 6 hours a day, but I can be on more if needed.
    Anything else we should know? idk, do you? (lel jk)
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 7
    What Guild were you previously in? TNP, Toasted Pandas
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Inactive

7. Pixelated0624

Pixelated0624 Forum Wanderer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are you sure those were the only guilds you were previously in?

8. Saymoan

Saymoan What is Wynn? CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was in Hackforums once before, but was kicked because of inactivity. I was inactive because I was taking a break form wynn. I do plan on being on all the time form now on though.
    I was also in one other Guild that I forgot the name of. I left because I was the only one who was ever on.

9. Alle

Alle Gloriuos Leader of IVT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Alle_Sandstorm
    Highest Class & Level: 90 mage
    Why you want to join: i want to join cuz i last guild were inactiv and i want be in a good guild for once :)
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) my role would be attacking and sometimes farming
    Timezone: UTC+01:00
    How active are you? About 2 hours a day accept on weekends then do i play wynn for 3-4 hours
    Anything else we should know? i doesnt write perfect english
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 5
    What Guild were you previously in? TitanZ
    Why were you kick/left said guild? everyone were inactiv

10. Synced_PvP

Synced_PvP Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Synced_PvP
    Highest Class & Level: Archer and it is level 82.
    Why you want to join: Not many people are in my guild and I want to join a guild where I can get help and help others.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc) Attacking and Farming.
    Timezone: GMT
    How active are you? I am on every day for about 5-6 hours.
    Anything else we should know? n/a
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)? 6
    What Guild were you previously in? NVIDIA
    Why were you kick/left said guild? Says above.

11. Grenades

Grenades More explosive than a feminist.

Guild:
    IGN: Grenades
    Highest Class & Level: Archer, level 86. (Will be above 90 in the next day or two)
    Why you want to join: I'm pretty new to this server and do not have many friends on it and I see joining this guild as a great way to expand my knowledge of the game and make new friends.
    What role are you more attracted towards? (attacking, farming, being lazy and doing nothing like most of our recruits, etc): I'm more of an aggressive player so probably attacking.
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you?: I have no life, I'm on like all the time.
    Anything else we should know?: I sometimes try to be funny but I'm not. Oh and I am a graphic designs artist so I can make cool art things for the guild if that is even useful in any way.
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?: 1 :(
    What Guild were you previously in?: None
    Why were you kick/left said guild?:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  12. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    ING:Gamerboy3303
    Highest class and level:Warrior 94
    Why you want to join hax:Because i want to be in the best guild on wynncraft and i think it's a serious guild(pretty sure)
    What role are you more attracted towards:Attacking
    Timezone:Europe
    How active are you:really often maybe all the days
    Anything else we should no:No
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10: i don't know i think 9 maybe 10 i'v been in lir for a long time

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  13. Surra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Accepted! /guild join hax

14. warthrust

warthrust Travelled Adventurer

DBlackDog
    warrior level 82
    i feel as though i could learn alot from hackforums and i feel as though i could contribute to it in many ways
    attacking to keep the solidity of hackforums repution( which from what ive heard is never sleep and always attack)
    UK
    i spend most of my days on wynncraft
    The Crafters
    the guild were very inactive and i thought that it was time to leave the guild and so i will

15. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    Denied.

16. yosteric5

yosteric5 The Builder of walls VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Denied you didn't war enough in lir and you were demoted, because of that you left so rip.

Gameshot_65 and Tomix like this.
  17. Surra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah

18. Gamerboy

Gamerboy Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Hm hm yos i was with you the day before at the nether plains and the lake near detlas and the nether gates AND tol then shut up please

19. Jordan72_

Jordan72_ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: iiMysticSpeed
    Highest Class & Level: Mage (Lvl-87
    Why you want to join: I want to be in the best of da best guild and be in a good community guild
    What role are you more attracted towards? Attacking and Sometimes farming
    Timezone: Eastern time zone
    How active are you? Very active (almost all the time)
    Anything else we should know? Nah nothing else :33
    Rate your guild war experience 1 to 10(1 means none 10 is a huge amount)?3 (20% - 35%)
    What Guild were you previously in? Mgc

20. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:
    I was looking on your guild,you are 2 times in it,you probably changed your name and now you cant leave :p

Jordan72_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.