Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Massive Your Work Section Contest!

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Coolfood, Aug 17, 2016.

?

What type of submission are you doing/planning to do?

1. Digital Art

26.2%
  2. Traditional Art

21.5%
  3. Renders

7.7%
  4. Builds

29.2%
  5. Music

7.7%
  6. Other

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolfood

Coolfood The Coolest Food

Minecraft:
    no pls
    Hmmm, this is a good question. I suppose remixes/remakes of songs can count because under copyright laws they're ok. But do try composing over remakes! I feel like you're holding out on us with your composing skills. :P
    Also, feel free to go wild on your piece. The subject is meant to be vague so you could do a wide variety of things!
    Hmm this is a tough question. I did specifically say only one entry per person, but I do understand why you would want to submit multiple entries if they are in different mediums.
    Give me a day to think on this alright?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    icebreaker and Procrast like this.
  2. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Well I highly doubt the noteblock version of Rather Be by Clean Bandit I started a few days ago would fit under this theme, so I guess I won't really be participating.
    "Holding out with your composing skills" - I'm trash at making original music though.

Coolfood and Procrast like this.
  3. Rexelle2001

Rexelle2001 Music Person

Guild:
    You just gotta believe

Coolfood and XavierEXE like this.
  4. Hippie

Hippie Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    0_0 I will do dis okie, dis is a Pink Pelutite field, dem does spooky magic flowers from Death whistle, Okie cya o/ gl hf

5. icebreaker

icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

Minecraft:

6. LeeLegion

LeeLegion Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    minecraft builds count? YEY :D

.. uhhh uuhhh.. ideas.. I NEED IDEAS!... I WANT DAT LE!

Coolfood likes this.
  7. iHerp

iHerp Herb Merchant VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is using someone's artwork for guidelines counts as plagiarism?

8. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    y u do dis? ;-;
    i lost all my le, i suck at digital art, i dont prefer hand art, blender doesnt work, i dont know how to produce music, nope no skins, i hate poems, im not good at building.

WHYY ;-;

9. Victrix Securis

Victrix Securis Spanish, not Mexican | History nerd | Doodler VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *snaps knuckles*
    It's time to get serious!

Coolfood and Sara Forristal like this.
  10. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Content Contest 3.0?

Good luck to all you guys, I'm curious as to what you'll all make.

Coolfood likes this.
  11. DS

DS Officially can run Noteblock Studio on Mac VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh boy, so the Battle for the Your Work section just got legit? OK, better see what I can come up with while I don't have all the fancy studio equipment at school...

Wait, does the entry have to be Wynncraft based or can it be just anything?

Coolfood and TempleOfLegends like this.
  12. TempleOfLegends

TempleOfLegends Emma CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Not sure what to compose, im kind of new to noteblock

Coolfood likes this.
  13. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Writing pls

Coolfood likes this.
  14. Frevan

Frevan Wheres the lamb sauce

Minecraft:
    You can only submit things you just created, not your past work. And this doesnt fit with the topic

Coolfood likes this.
  15. ThaUnknown_

ThaUnknown_ Wynncraft Enhanced Modpack Creator VIP+

Minecraft:
    does a mod for wynn count? ^^

Coolfood likes this.
  16. Eric Yang

Eric Yang RIP Mincreafterkid12|THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The first part of many
    Acid: A small loop of copper was thrown into a pit of acid. When it emerged, it was restored into this ring
    Aluminum: The metals within this ring are antibacterial and help with infections.
    Aurora: An image of the vibrant Aurora seen in neesak was burned into this glass ring, enhancing all 5 elements for those who wear it.
    Black Ring: A battery was forged into a ring and coated in a shell of black, empowering those who wear it.
    Barrage:A metal pole struck repeatedly by lightning was forged into many things including this ring
    Chill: A ring used to cool down the craziest of prisoners, but slowly induces a solid freeze.
    Burn: An ring eternally scorched by the demons of molten heights, it emblazons its user with flame.
    Boulder: These rings are forged from common rocks but take months of smithing to reach full potential.
    Spider ring: This ring allows its wearer to escape webs more quickly and learn basic lifedrain, a trait common among spiders.
    Chlorine: Self hatred and spite is implanted into the minds of those who wear this ring.
    Clarity: When ohm discarded his glasses in favor of contacts, an blacksmith forged a ring out of one of the lenses.
    Dust devil: A demon of pure dust swept through Wynn and caused great famine before its spirit was contained within this ring.
    Eater: A cannibal who was once a guest of Delnar manor wore this ring while he was descending into madness.
    Fehu: Great fortunes are bestowed upon those who wear this plain ring.
    Ghost: Necromancers commonly use this ring as it seeps souls into the users body
    Juniper: A small illegal sample of wood was taken from the sacred tree on tree island and forged into these valuable rings.
    Lead: Hundreds of these rings were forged from toxic lead pipes replaced in cinfras centuries ago, but few remain.
    Mercy: This ring Creates a barrier of protection against attackers, making blows less threatening.
    Nightshade: An stem of petrified nightshade was found in a piece of Amber at Karoc quarry. The stem was forged into this ring.
    Ozoth's breath: The burn is strong with this ring
    Red: A basic ring that is often a blacksmith's first creation.
    Reminder: An ring given to elderly royalty to counter memory loss.
    Ring of strength: Common laborers wear these basic rings. They are often upgraded into powerful rings.
    Rusted ring: One of the many treasures lost in the maltic shipwreck rusted into this water imbued ring.
    Sharp: You feel incredible pain wearing this.
    Soldier: common items can become powerful tools in the right hands.
    Druid's ring: Mages that practice spells of the earth are rare, but not unheard of. This ring is a prized treasure among them.
    Diet: This ring was given to those who were incredibly gluttonous, helping them relieve their weight.
    Dusty ring: Despite its worn appearance, this ring still has some agility enhancing powers within it.
    Ehwaz: A ring worn by many of almuj's greatest thieves, this ring requires little skill to properly utilize but allows for great bursts of speed.
    Echo: This ring was created as a lament for the nymph echo when her speach was hindered.
    Finger trap: Wearing this ring will bind your fingers, but will also activate inner strength within.
    Garnet ring: Fire is often associated with flames and horror, but when contained properly can provide defensive and regeneration abilities.
    Firecloud: This ring eternally burns, scorching the user's weapons with a cloud of flame.
    Goutes: Calming is often associated with water, and this ring helps spell users concentrate their abilities.
    Glitz: Novelty rings given out ages ago by the villagers in Maltic. While nearly all of them were lost, more have been further discovered in the maltic shipwreck.
    Lake: Intelligence and spell casting are associated with bodies of water. A blacksmith forged water into his rings, thus boosting intelligence despite being imbued with no magic.
    Hellion: This ring allows users to imitate the fiery lifesteal used by the demons of molten heights.
    Lizard: Fossils of ancient animals often boost the abilities of its wearers when forged into rings.
    Libella: A ring worn by ancient scouts, the first men and women to cross wynn and document it. Many times they would leave their belongings behind, even rings in favor of speed.
    Meep: You feel the need to flight...
    Melody: The words of the wind can be translated and inscribed on rings. Those who understand those inscriptions are given many benefits.
    Malachite: Thunder and Earth are often considered conflicting, but an odd type of mineral in herb cave was discovered by a professor that combined the best of both elements.
    Giant's ring: You feel sluggish as you drag your body...
    Mind cracker: A ring given to surgeons, to help them ease their mind.
    Okit: A small trinket worn by pyromancers that is often gifted to them.
    Gnomes ring: You feel quick and nimble, weak and frail.
    Raindrop: Forged from pure water itself, this ring seeps acidic mana into the users body.
    Rainbow: This ring was worn by those who prefer raw damage instead of elemental.
    Reflex: An old thorny ring used by the thieves of almuj. It gave speed, and when the user was hit it would reflect back damage onto the attacker.
    Ring of focus: A ring worn by factory workers to help with focus and prevent workplace accidents from happening.
    Return: This ring is nearly irreparable as all those who strike it, the ring strikes back with double the force.
    Rockworm: A remnant of a dead grootslang was woven into many fibers to make this mighty ring.
    Ripper: This ring makes all those who wear go insane, ripping apart the flesh of those in their path.
    Sharp: The fencers of the sodeta league preferred sharp direct blow instead of blunt heavy ones.
    Sessanta: Resting with this ring helps greatly with one's health.
    Sandust: Dust is a known to cause dangerous sparking, and some rings utilize this by collecting and spraying it at their opponents.
    Silver: Silver is known to rot armor but it also helps make weapons sharper.
    Shock: A ring forced upon prisoners to make their electrocutions more painful.
    Tears: The lament of a great sorcerer is etched onto this ring.
    Stonehall: General Stonehall was one of the key leaders in the almuj rebellion. He was revered for being unflinching like stone, even under fire.
    Wedding ring: A valuable ring, unsuited for combat.
    Warmth: Soothing warmth emanates from this ancient ring, protecting its users from frost burn.
    Yang: A ring of light, purity, and understanding. It was originally part of an attempt to forge light and dark to form a twilight, but the ring shattered in half when light and dark mixed.
    Yin: A ring of dark, corruption, and impulse. It was originally part of an attempt to forge light and dark to form a twilight, but the ring shattered in half when light and dark mixed.
    Worship: A ring gifted by the gods to their most faithful followers. It provides many benefits and increase the fortunes of its users.
    Wastelands: When Fruma's crops failed to harvest for 10 years, a man with nothing but his clothes and this ring managed to survive. His strength is eternally imbued within the ring.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Coolfood likes this.
  17. Frevan

Minecraft:
    Well if its not the topic its not aloud And has to be something you just created And it pribably fits in with project on the list
    @Coolfood is submitting things that are not the topic aloud?

Coolfood likes this.
  18. Cassi

Cassi potato enthusiast VIP

Minecraft:
    Uh, do I post here or pm?

Coolfood likes this.
  19. Mediv

Mediv gone forever

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  20. Frevan