Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

King Of The Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by CoinSmasher, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poiu429

Poiu429 yote VIP+

Minecraft:
    yeah but my dad works for minecraft so I am unban ;D /s

Since there is a giant Robo Velociraptor roaming the land, I call on my personal kiryu (mecha Godzilla). (I can pilot this one :D) I then proceed to CRUSH the Velociraptor as if it were nothing, and take my post on the hill.

2. hmm

hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

upload_2016-8-11_15-57-18.png
    Unfortunately for you, MFS-3 does not instantly destroy the V-mech.
    Lazarus, inside the V-mech calls someone.
    upload_2016-8-11_16-4-55.png
    [​IMG]
    INTERSTELLAR BOUNTY HUNTER KAIJU GIGAN APPEARS and takes back the hill.
    (kiryu isn't near dead, just a little damaged)

"Hecking darnit" -Kiryu, 2016

3. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I remove my now broken armor, drink a healing thing, and throw a shuriken that contains 1 Billion volts of electricity (as much as lightning) at the mech, effectively breaking it's circuits and everything. It collapses, I take the hill with my Mech Suit (With a virtually unbreakable Energy Shield. It's also a cactus build). I still have 6 Shurikens and use the mech suit to plant myself in the ground.

4. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

I bring my weeb army all the way from Japan. We yell "Kawaii!", "Senpai!", "SAO!" and other random Japanese words. You're so confused you forget to use your shurikens. The Japanese slowly drives you insane. You exit the mech begging to the gods to make the pain stop, and my weeb army pulls out M4s and shoots you down. We build an underground bunker in the hill and put up a protective perimeter of anime posters and giant swords.

5. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    I proceed to walk to the hill and claim it as mine.

6. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I come out from behind a tree because the guy you killed was a decoy, send in an army of Kitsune to dig up the barracks, destroy the walls, then the Kitsune devour all your men. I loot the bunker, then burn down the anime posters, built an impenetrable fortress on the hill, and have the Kitsune turn into humans, arming them with the giant swords. I now have 50 Shurikens, 10 different types of swords, 7 types of daggers, and some ballista on the walls.

7. hmm

You merely think that you did so, however the Weeb Army made you "remember" that false memory by driving you insane. In reality, the V-mech is right behi-
    upload_2016-8-11_17-45-10.png
    Lazarus and Gigan stand on the hill triumphantly.

8. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -1 decoy. I'm running out of these things fast. Drawing inspiration rom that memory, I I throw another 1 Billion volt Shuriken to destroy the V-Mech. I then
    , but this time I actually do it, no hallucination. I then throw 2 more shurikens at Lazarus and Gigan, electrocuting them to death. I then switch places with something that nobody knows the location of, and set down 3 decoys to defend the fortress, along with a metric **** ton of waterproof mechs with rubber armor armed with 1-billion-volt chainsaw swords. Oh, and I posted a flag marking it as mine.

9. hmm

Lazarus pauses the game before being affected.
    "Stop: Hammer time!"
    The V-mech inexplicably is now holding a giant hammer, and she smashes it through all your defenses. It sends you through a red, fiery portal to an unknown land, far away from The Hill.
    All that's theft is the perfectly undamaged hill.
    The V-mech perches on top of the hill.

10. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I switch with a stone brick leftover, then switch the mech with a molecule in the 9th layer of hell, otherwise reserved for cactus builds.
    I put energy shields on 5 decoys and gtfo.

11. hmm

Taking the free turn of time, Lazarus decides to fortify the hill. He sets up a forcefield, another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field, and another force field

12. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But my decoys kill you while you're doing that and remove the force fields. I return to the hill, rebuild the impenetrable fortress, put on Power Armor, bring in an army of robots, and sit on a throne in an underground room.

13. hmm

The decoys, not being given a specific method of attack, try and miserably fail at punching the V-mech and Gigan to death. Lazarus hits the "anti-decoy-and-stuff" button, removing all of the decoys from existance, and then hits the "anti-loophole-thing-for-the-button-you-just-pressed-that-may-or-may-not-be-the-anti-decoy-and-stuff-button" button, removing all possible ways you can get your decoys or any variations back. Lazarus continues putting up a fuckton of forcefields.

14. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I send a fuckton of anti-forcefield missiles at you, destroying your forcefields, then rush in my my flying mech suit while Darude- Sandstorm plays and launch missiles and that stuff, killing Lazarus, Gigan, and the V-Mech. I fly out and nuke the hill to remove the remains. I apply radiation shielding to my armor and put on a hazmat suit, then take the hill.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  15. hmm

Actually, my forcefields are anti-anti-forcefield-missles forcefields.

16. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can't just change it like that... I use the anti-Lazarus ray and wipe you off the face of the planet and come in in the mech suit, taking the hill.

17. hmm

Before being hit by the ray, Lazarus hits a button.

@CoinSmasher claims a hill, and challenges people to take it over by creating a thread called "King of the Hill". Lazarus calls down his V-mech, blasting Coin off the hill. Lazarus claims said hill.

18. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Florfy5 throws an EMP on the hill, disabling the mech. He then uses that time to input a hacking program that activates a self-destruct for the V-Mech. I claim the hill in my mech suit that I stored far away then switched with the remains of the V-Mech.

19. SoulReaper11

SoulReaper11 The meh guy VIP+

Minecraft:
    I build a time machine and shoot everyone else in to the distant past and claim the hill for my self

20. Florfy5

Florfy5 a person

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But you missed the head of my past self, so I survived by playing dead until you left, then my past self killed your past self. I still hold the hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.