Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    You back up and cast dead star in the middle of the group. It destroys your skeleton army, but does 50 damage to each opponent. "By the gods!" The elf leader says. "Charge!" The enemies get ready to charge at you.

Allies:

Slevis: 100/100

Enemies:

Elven Leader: 50/100

Elf Soldier #1: 50/100

Elf Soldier #2: 50/100

Villager Soldier #1: 50/100

Villager Soldier #2: 50/100

A: Attack
    B: Call for help
    C: Flee
    D: Free choice
    Witherbeard
    The dwarves think for a moment, then shoot at the stronger airship. A few ignore you, but most realize it’s the smart decision. They fire their arrows at the one dropping bombs. You can see a fire starting on the airship. Looking around you, you see a dwarf with a torch, lighting arrows.

A: Light your arrows
    B: Continue firing
    C: Free choice
    Are you a bit confused by how the king governs everything? Because he isn’t like a regular king.
    Robert
    Captain Arturo nods and leads you off. You walk a floor down, below deck. A few soldiers salute you as you walk. The captain leads you through a door, into a room. It’s about as big as the captain’s cabin, and decorated just as nicely. A large window dominates the back wall, giving a view of the dock. You assume it must be a nice ocean view when the ship is out at sea. You see a large bed, a few weapon racks, some chairs, a desk, a bookshelf filled with books, maps of the provinces, a stack of blank papers, a quill, and a strange bucket in the corner. “Oh,” Says Captain Arturo as he sees you eye the bucket. “That’s for if you need to...defecate. Just open this up and dump it out when you’re done.” He points to a hatch next to the window. “I apologize, sir, but this is how we do it on the ships. You can use the public one. It’s nicer, but there’s a line most of the time. Is there anything else I can get you, or should I prepare the fleet?”

A: Free choice
    Flectere
    You get up, saying, "Alright. I get it. Fight I can't win. The hell do you want with me." As you speak, the soldiers on the horses arrive. Sixteen soldiers sit with swords drawn, waiting for their commander. You see by their uniform that they aren’t just city guards, they’re soldiers. The commander says loudly, “By the order of our king, stop right there! You have committed various crimes against Wynn and her people. What say you in your defense?” He waves his sword in the air for intimidation.

No need for it to take one turn, as long as it isn’t outrageous like: I spread my wings to knock her down, breaking her neck. I then fly to the king of gavel and beat him to death with my wings.
    Raren
    You spread your wings. The bandit looks at you with terror. “You can use those?!” She starts to flee, but realizes you can easily catch her with the wings. She gets on her knees. “Wait, p-please! I don’t want to die. I was just...so hungry. You looked like you had money on you. Spare me, please!” She pleads. One strike with your dagger or a hit with your wings could finish her off.

A: Finish her
    B: Spare her
    Chris
    You start to walk to the sewers. As you enter, a thief stabs at you. He stops the dagger in midair, saying, “Oh, you’re Mike’s new guy, right? Mistook you for a traveler until I saw the ears.” He looks at a dead body. “That’s the last guy who came in here. Wasn’t one of us. Next time, I don’t want me or one of the other guards to stab you, so before you enter, say the password. It’s ‘Zhight’ I didn’t make it, so don’t judge me.” He steps aside for you to continue. You keep walking, and see a few more thieves. Most of them are dressed in leather armor, wielding daggers. Most look like they’ve murdered a few people over money. You come across a door, and knock. It opens, and the young man from before greets you. His face lightens as he sees the package is gone. “Good, you delivered it. By the way, I’m Mike, but call me M. I’m part of a group of people who found it’s much more profitable to take things than to work for them, if you catch my meaning. We also do contracts. Our leader would like to meet you.”

A: Go with him
    B: Refuse
    Lark
    You continue to Nesaak. Arriving at the village, nobody pays attention to you. You notice a bit of blood on yourself, but it isn’t enough to be suspicious. The whole town smells like fish, and you see various market stalls selling their wares. The attack must not have started.

A: Clean off the blood
    B: Buy some fish
    C: Investigate the market
    Sagertogd
    Before you can attack, the mysterious person gets up and says, "Alright. I get it. Fight I can't win. The hell do you want with me." As they speak, soldiers mounted on horses arrive. Sixteen soldiers sit with swords drawn, waiting for their commander. You see by their uniform that they aren’t just city guards, they’re soldiers. The commander says loudly, “By the order of our king, stop right there! You have committed various crimes against Wynn and her people. What say you in your defense?” He waves his sword in the air for intimidation.

A: Wait for the mysterious person’s response
    B: Free choice
    Referl
    Before you can do anything, the mysterious person gets up and says, "Alright. I get it. Fight I can't win. The hell do you want with me." As they speak, soldiers mounted on horses arrive. Sixteen soldiers sit with swords drawn, waiting for their commander. You see by their uniform that they aren’t just city guards, they’re soldiers. The commander says loudly, “By the order of our king, stop right there! You have committed various crimes against Wynn and her people. What say you in your defense?” He waves his sword in the air for intimidation.

A: Wait for the mysterious person’s response
    Leviath
    You let the herb out, and it chases the assassin. You grab your axe and dagger from a weapon rack. The herb bites the assassins leg. He howls in pain, yelling, “Curse you, dammit!” He kicks it off. “How did you even get a herb spawn here? It must have cost a fortune!” He throws his dagger at the herb. It impales it, killing it instantly. “Alright, I surrender!” You can see that he is human.

A: Kill him
    B: Spare him
    C: Interrogate

2. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    "You put your hands on me, first. For listening, mind you. Excuse me if I didn't think that was very reasonable."
    I say, standing there, breathing in an out slowly.

3. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. I cast Conjure Demon

4. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    C: Interrogate (later sends him to maximum security prison) "NO! MY HERBY!"

5. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    (No one knows I have them, she's the first...) "Put down the knife."

6. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    B: I say to the commander: "Good work commander, bring the mysterious person to one of our more secure cells, strip it of anything you might think will serve as a weapon and have magic restraining bands cuffed on it at all times. I will interrogate it later."

7. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Wait for the mysterious person's response

8. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    B: "I've done my share of bad things, but stealing isn't one of them," I say, Drawing my dagger to warn them not to attack.

9. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Flectere
    "You put your hands on me, first. For listening, mind you. Excuse me if I didn't think that was very reasonable." You say. "Whatever," Replies the leader. "To be fair, we were going to imprison you anyways." Templar Referl says, "Good work commander, bring the mysterious person to one of our more secure cells, strip it of anything you might think will serve as a weapon and have magic restraining bands cuffed on it at all times. I will interrogate it later." The commander nods. "Yes sir!" He then turns to you. "You! Take off all your rings and set them on the floor, nice and slowly. Don't give me a reason to kill you." Sagertogd watches silently.

A: Comply
    Slevis
    You conjure a demon at their feet. A black portal appears, and out walks a red skinned warrior with black eyes. It yells in anger, "I SMELL WEAKNESS. FACE YOUR DEATHS WITH HONOR." It readies an attack. The elf leader rushes at you with her sword, doing 12 damage. The two elf soldiers both slice at you for 8 and 11 damage. The villagers stand back and watch. It seems like they didn't expect a fight.

Allies:

Slevis: 69/100

Enemies:

Elf Soldier #2: 50/100

Leviath
    You interrogate him, asking, "Who are you?" He smiles and laughs. "I suppose it couldn't hurt. I'm surprised you don't know already. I'm human, so I'm not with those villagers. Before the Rymekians settled here, this land was home to different humans. There were many different tribes, living in peace here. Then the settlers came, and founded a town. They killed many of the native animals, leaving us without food. Many of us starved, and those who didn't were driven away by settlers. After centuries of hiding, us tribals united under one king, and vowed to restore the old ways and drive away the settlers who stole this from us so many years ago." He looks out the window, just as the sun rises. "Looks like our time is up." He pulls a dagger from inside his shirt, then runs at you. He slices your cheek, then yells in a strange language, "Je morir fur meu re!" He shoves the knife into his head, driving the blade into his skull. He falls to the ground, dead.

Raren
    She throws it as far as she can, looking down.

A: Kill her
    Referl
    "You put your hands on me, first. For listening, mind you. Excuse me if I didn't think that was very reasonable." Says the mysterious person. "Whatever," Replies the leader. "To be fair, we were going to imprison you anyways." You say, "Good work commander, bring the mysterious person to one of our more secure cells, strip it of anything you might think will serve as a weapon and have magic restraining bands cuffed on it at all times. I will interrogate it later." The commander nods, and says to you, "Yes sir!" He then turns to the mysterious person. "You! Take off all your rings and set them on the floor, nice and slowly. Don't give me a reason to kill you." Sagertogd watches silently.

A: Leave
    Sagertogd
    "You put your hands on me, first. For listening, mind you. Excuse me if I didn't think that was very reasonable." Says the mysterious person. "Whatever," Replies the leader. "To be fair, we were going to imprison you anyways." Templar Referl says, "Good work commander, bring the mysterious person to one of our more secure cells, strip it of anything you might think will serve as a weapon and have magic restraining bands cuffed on it at all times. I will interrogate it later." The commander nods. "Yes sir!" He then turns to the mysterious person. "You! Take off all your rings and set them on the floor, nice and slowly. Don't give me a reason to kill you." You watch silently. Nobody notices you.

Chris
    "I've done my share of bad things, but stealing isn't one of them." You draw your dagger. His face darkens as he hears the words. "Oh." He says. "This isn't optional. You said 'I'm in. You agreed to work with us." Someone grabs your shoulder. A deep male voice says in your ear, "You could do great things."

10. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. I grab a Yahya's Deluxe Mushroom, and stuff it in Elf Soldier #1's mouth.

11. Enhanced_Human

Minecraft:
    I take several deep breaths in and out, and extremely slowly take off my rings one by one.
    I make progress of about one ring on the ground per minute, setting them next to my feet.

12. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    "Why did you try to steal from me?"

13. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A:Free Choice. As soon as the man kills himself, the mayor turns to his herb. "Herby.. SERVANT, COME QUICK WITH SOMETHING!!" The mayor thought about what the man said, The great founder of Rymek, Mekyr would never do such a thing...

14. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I stab the dagger behind me into the man's stomach, and ready for a fight realizing I'm surrounded and there's no escape.

15. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (Sure, it wasn't quite explained clearly to me)
    "Please load some extra water on the ship. When that's done, feel free to set sail."

16. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Ask what the mysterious person's name is

17. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: I say to the mysterious thing: "You have my apologies if you are treated in an... In humane way, so to speak, but there is always a risk that you are spying for the villagers. If not, a being like you can be of much use. We shall have much and more to discuss, later on." I say to the soldiers: "I promised you 30EB of bonus pay if you were to help me capture the being, and so you have. You will receive the bonus in your next paycheck. Good work, all." I leave, to find the King and make sure that he is all right.

18. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Slevis
    You stuff the box of Yahya's Deluxe Mushrooms into his mouth. He stumbles backward, and loses a turn. The elven leader slashes at the demon, doing 14 damage. Elf Soldier #1 stabs at you for 19 damage. The two villagers both run at the demon, doing 8 damage each. The conjured demon laughs and decapitates elf soldier #2, killing him instantly.

Allies:

Slevis: 50/100
    Conjured Demon: 470/500

Enemies:

Flectere
    Taking several deep breaths, you slowly put the rings on the ground. The commander of the soldiers looks furious, and the soldiers look bored. After 5 minutes of slowly placing them on the floor, Sagertogd asks you, "What is your name?" After some silence, Templar Referl looks at you and says, "You have my apologies if you are treated in an... inhumane way, so to speak, but there is always a risk that you are spying for the villagers. If not, a being like you can be of much use. We shall have much and more to discuss, later on." He turns to the other soldiers, saying, "I promised you 30EB of bonus pay if you were to help me capture the being, and so you have. You will receive the bonus in your next paycheck. Good work, all." Their faces lighten, and they all say in unison, "Yes sir!" The commander looks at Templar Referl. "Sir," He says. "I'll have the prisoner ready for interrogation in an hour." Referl nods and walks back into Ragni. Two soldiers grab you and put steel shackles on your wrists. The commander looks at you and says, "We're going to have a talk later." He then commands his soldiers, "Take that...thing...to the dungeons. Also, have the special room prepared."

Raren
    "I...I needed money...please, let me go. I'll never steal again." She continues looking at the ground.

Leviath
    "Herby.. SERVANT, COME QUICK WITH SOMETHING!!" You yell. Within minutes, Owen, your adviser, and a servant rushes in the door. Followed by them are two guards. Owen says to you, "Sir, is something wro-" He stops as he sees the dead bandit and herb. "Sir, did you have to...kill him?" He looks at the herb spawn. "I'm sorry sir." He turns to the servant. "Clean up this mess." The servant starts to mop up the blood. Owen sits down. "Mayor Leviath, I'm sorry. Can you tell me what happened?" You think to yourself, Mekyr would never do such a thing...

Chris
    You stab behind you. You hit him in the stomach, and warm blood gushes out onto the floor, the dagger, and your hand. Mike yells, "I need some backup here. The recruit-" He is cut off as you instinctively stab him in the throat. he makes a horrible gurgling sound for a few seconds, then falls to the floor.

A: Escape
    It works sort of like a constitutional monarchy, only the king has more power. To make important decisions, he needs the council to vote on it. 10 members of the council(2 for each major villager settlement) and the king vote on something. If 7 or more representatives vote on something(a major law, for example, banning xenos from Lexdale) then the law is passed. In this regard, the king is equal to the council members. He has around as much power as a president, but needs the council for a lot of things.
    Robert
    "Please load some extra water on the ship. When that's done, feel free to set sail." You say to him. "Yes sir!" Replies Captain Arturo. He walks off, leaving you alone in your room.

A: Inspect the bed
    B: Inspect the weapon racks
    C: Read a book
    D: Look at maps
    E: Write
    F: Free choice
    Sagertogd
    Taking several deep breaths, the mysterious person slowly puts their rings on the ground, making progress of about 1 ring per minute. The commander of the soldiers looks furious, and the soldiers look bored. After almost 5 minutes of slowly placing them on the floor, you ask the mysterious person, "What is your name?" After some silence, Templar Referl looks at the mysterious person and says, "You have my apologies if you are treated in an... inhumane way, so to speak, but there is always a risk that you are spying for the villagers. If not, a being like you can be of much use. We shall have much and more to discuss, later on." He turns to the other soldiers, saying, "I promised you 30EB of bonus pay if you were to help me capture the being, and so you have. You will receive the bonus in your next paycheck. Good work, all." Their faces lighten, and they all say in unison, "Yes sir!" The commander looks at Templar Referl. "Sir," He says. "I'll have the prisoner ready for interrogation in an hour." Referl nods and walks back into Ragni. Two soldiers grab the mysterious person and put steel shackles on their wrists. The commander looks at them and says, "We're going to have a talk later." He then commands his soldiers, "Take that...thing...to the dungeons. Also, have the special room prepared."

Referl
    Taking several deep breaths, the mysterious person slowly puts their rings on the ground, making progress of about 1 ring per minute. The commander of the soldiers looks furious, and the soldiers look bored. After almost 5 minutes of slowly placing them on the floor, Sagertogd asks the mysterious person, "What is your name?" After some silence, you look at the mysterious person and say, "You have my apologies if you are treated in an... inhumane way, so to speak, but there is always a risk that you are spying for the villagers. If not, a being like you can be of much use. We shall have much and more to discuss, later on." You turn to the other soldiers and say, "I promised you 30EB of bonus pay if you were to help me capture the being, and so you have. You will receive the bonus in your next paycheck. Good work, all." Their faces lighten, and they all say in unison, "Yes sir!" The commander looks at you. "Sir," He says. "I'll have the prisoner ready for interrogation in an hour." You nod, and head to the throne room. A royal guard greets you. "Templar Referl, sir, the king waits for you inside. Shall I take you to him?"

A: Yes
    B: No

19. Enhanced_Human

Minecraft:
    I look at Sagertogd and say, "It's in the language Latin, you wouldn't know it. Just call me... Ove Der. How's that?"
    I then look at the soldiers and the commander and say, "Although they seem to be, the restraints aren't necessary. Really. They're kind of tight, and I've got no rings and resistance is futile by now. Speaking of which,"
    I turn directly to the Commander.
    "Take care of those rings. They are not for distribution, and they are to be kept safe under the highest order. I'm not sure what would happen if those rings were to break, or get into the wrong hands. If you want, I can tell you right now how they work."

20. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I make a run for it and try to escape

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.