Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Selling ••●⋞☾✯the Bunny Phoenix, Selling Beginning To Endgame Items And Now Powders!✯☽⋟●••

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Bunbun924, Jul 15, 2016.

?

How would you rate my shop?? <3

1. 5/5 WOW ITS SO AMAZING!! IT'S SO AWESOME, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GREAT IT IS! =OOO

2. 4/5 Its great, but I just gotta be a hater and can't give it a 5/5, anyways the shops really cool.

3. 3/5 hmm it's nice, the shops good, but there needs to be some fixes. Its pretty good though.

4. 2/5 Eww wtf, thats gross, there is like only one thing I like but otherwise ts bad....

5. 1/5 Ugh terrible, terrible, terrible! JUST I CAN'T LOOK. WTF! THIS UGLY THING! Not the worst ever...

6. 0/5 EWW WTF THIS GIVES ME CANCER AND CRIPPLING DEPRESSION!!! IT'S SO BAD AND HIDEOUS!! JUST GO AWAY!

7. ??? POTATOES!!!! PICKLES!!!! ^_^ YUM! What was I doing again? Whatever, POTATOES!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerGamerFTW

GamerGamerFTW A cold blooded warrior

Minecraft:
    Go bump a car. ;)

2. Bunbun924

Bunbun924 Bunny Senpai HERO

Minecraft:
    Ok, well im leaving in 1 hour so when I get back we will discuss when to meet online! =)

3. SK

SK Abstract Adept Architect

Sorry, 4LE is definitely overprice for the Mid Level Scythe. Thanks anyways.

4. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Ok, sorry, I'm not that great on prices. How about 2le? If that's still a no just tell me. I'm leaving in two mins. I can reply when I get back.

5. SK

Could I do 1.5? This may be a Low price for you, but unfortunately iv'e seen people sell Stronger ID's (If not extremely similar) for 0.5LE (32EB), but that's them, and this is your shop. So i'm happy to go with 1.5.
    Note that I did not say Expensive, it's not giving me any Expense in any way. I'm merely expressing and comparing how Prices are much different in Contrast to the Range of prices we have here. Ultimately, I did not complain, and took my leave. If it's any consolation, you should be completely aware of your behaviour, but I think not. Clearly you are quite Bull-Headed for a person and unjustificantly busted in our civil conversation with words like "Roasted!", and "Your Just cheap!" Not like I get offended by these mere words, but I get a good laugh on how funny you are (And murmuring about your behaviour behind your back). Besides, the owner was very nice and agreed on a price with me. If you have a problem, live with it. I'll probably Flush you harder than you can Roast me. Good day, Sir.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  6. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Sure 1.5le is fine. I am pretty flexible. However, i cant meet you on in 9 hours because im on a mini vacation for 1 day. I'll tell you when i come back when we can meet.

7. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Bump, bump, bump

8. SpaceGerm

SpaceGerm TheOne&Only

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was just expressing my feeling in the way of a different mind. A few days ago, I found a section called "Roast the Guy Above you", so in responce of remembering that, I tried to do a roast. Saying "overpriced" is also another way of saying expensive because both words mean the same thing as in marked over the price, or costly. However, if you were saying an other definition or saying I wouldn't have put that comment. Being aware of how you've put "overpriced" in the context of the sentence, the word "overpriced" you've used has put in another way of saying expensive. As a result, that was why i've put this comment to back up as why i've put that comment, "It's not expensive...you're cheap!" , but if that comment you wrote was made on the highway, it must've been a mistake because that's where most accidents happen. If you read the first comment i've put, I may have looked like an unformal person. However, you shouldn't judge people on one comment. I think that if we sort things out, we can forget about this and become friends! So, this argument that you've started is pointless because there was no need for you to comment my comment of "It's not expensive....you're just cheap!" -Have a nice day!- JeremyE :D

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  9. EnderSkyPenguin

EnderSkyPenguin Travelled Adventurer

Are you available rn?

10. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Bumpity, bump, bump.

11. EnderSkyPenguin

EnderSkyPenguin Travelled Adventurer

Can I buy the maelstrom now?
    Bump bump bump

12. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Hey, im sorry but i can't come on until the day after tomorrow. Im on a vacation irl and all i have is my phone. Once i get back i'll tell you when we can meet. Thanks for being patient.

13. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Bumpidoodle ding dong.

14. SK

If there was no need to comment, then you should keep your words to yourself. There was no need to comment anyways. Besides, Overpriced does NOT relate directly to Expensive. It is a expansion of the word, but nonetheless a word with it's own meanings. While the meaning may be similar, I have a MBA + a M1 on Law, so I don't need you to justify my answers for me. You started this. Next time, think about what you write sonny. I will now block for precausive measures. This is utterly pointless and especially heartbreaking.

Also, you found a thread. Ok. And what?
    You should be aware every person is different. They respond differently to different words, and take offense in some. Lucky for you, I happen to be in the middle, but what you said is not a good joke, but a childs comment.

15. SK

Please do! I'll wait! :)

16. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Okay guys we do not need to keep arguing. This is a shop, we don't need to see this. Thank you.

-Bunbun924

17. GamerGamerFTW

GamerGamerFTW A cold blooded warrior

Minecraft:
    I'm really sorry, i found a scythe, tell me when you're online, i will give you 1Le for the waiting.

18. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Ok thanks. I'll be back on tomorrow.

19. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Bump, bump, bump!

20. Bunbun924

Minecraft:
    Bump, bump, bump