Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media Glitched Or Not Obtainable Anymore?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Seismitoad, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

I've had this for a good year and a half now. I came back yesterday and noticed they completely redid the server besides the cities (I like the new look btw) and the Fierte doesn't have the new item layout when you hover over it. Is this a glitch or is the Fierte no longer obtainable? Also, was Adventurer armor ever readded to the VIP shop? I have that too and was wondering if it's still somewhat rare.

Attached Files:

2. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    Its most likely glitched as this happens to most weapons.

3. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

Ah, okay thanks for the quick response.

4. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

6. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Fierte? That will no longer work

7. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I had the old Santa's pants before from the first ever Wynnter quest. I lost it shortly after the update came out during a server crash. When I logged back on, it was gone from my inventory with some other common items. I was very sad that day. There's something though I wish I had, one of those rare pumpkins you you could get from the rarest mob of the province at the time. I also kept a pink wool dropped by a sheep and something from the beta.

9. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

Oh, I remember the pumpkins. One of my friends had 2 of them and I begged him to let me have, or at least trade for one. Sadly, he never agreed and to this day I have never obtained a pumpkin.

10. RemiDaYeen

Minecraft:
    I remember once being at an event where at one point someone managed to duplicate them. I didn't take any because I didn't want to get banned.

11. Seismitoad

Seismitoad Living Legend

Yeah I probably wouldn't have taken any either XD

12. RemiDaYeen

Minecraft:
    I'm going to be honest, but an old friend gave me a trapdoor 3 years ago.
    I know it's illegal to possess vanilla items, but this trapdoor is very special to me and there's no way I'll sell it or throw it away.

Because as I said, one of my first friends on Wynn gave it to me, @SergentTaynor, we were very close friends. We discovered Wynn on it's opening day to CraftedMovie in April 2013 and we use to live really cool adventures together. Like we got to play with Grian a few times and mess around with Salted and Crunkle.

I remember how we would try to do the maze underneath Almuj as level 25s and see who'd last the longest, when the golems used to one-shot you, even higher levels. We also managed to get behind the old Silverfish dungeon once by accident when we tried to TP. Or otherwise, we explored the jungle when it came out and TP-ed from tree to tree and go the farthest without dying or falling. We had the best times together either doing serious stuff, messing around or exploring Wynn for any secrets and easter eggs.

One day, he told me he had to do exams and wouldn't be active much for some time. I don't know what happened to him afterwards, but when I contacted him two months later he became distant all of a sudden, apparently taking drugs, he was acting really weird. When I asked him if he was okay, he wouldn't respond. I lost him and ever since I never really lived any adventures with someone else as cool as I did with him. Because we used to semi-RP, and people don't do that often nowadays.

So each time I look at that trapdoor, I think of that old friend and the good times we had playing Wynn together.
    Even if a guy proposed me a bank full of stacks of LE, I wouldn't sell it.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Icicly likes this.
  13. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    Wow

RemiDaYeen likes this.
  14. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    I had friends like that too, but I don't have anything to remember them by...

RemiDaYeen likes this.
  15. Shadeww

Shadeww Thrunda Bruda VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had items like that too. Threw them out cuz didn't remind me of anyone. I don't think I even know anyone ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.