Dismiss Notice
Want to stay up to date with Wynncraft? Follow us on twitter (@Wynncraft) and join our discord for fastest news, exclusive sneak peeks of future updates, store giveaways & more!
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Patch 14.0.11

Discussion in 'News & Patches' started by Salted, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the player is surrounded by invisible armor stands that count as mobs, wherever moe is correct I do not know but his explanation seems logical.

AetherArising likes this.
  2. Lemniscate

Lemniscate ☞ ͠° ‿‿ ° ☞ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Let it go. Honestly I dont think its worth the time and effort from both of you to continue on as such. That goes for you and moe.

I'm sure we all have better things to do with our time, no?

3. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Just wondering, is there an estimated date for the dungeons update? I don't want to seem impatient and I realise that these bug fixes take time, but I realise that the "follow up update" for Wynncraft isn't coming until the dungeons update is out and I was wondering if I would be able to play either of the updates before University xD

4. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    Maaaaaybe late summer, keep in mind this is "maybe" with 10x the apostrophes, that's what my very very rough prediction of the release date is at least........

5. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Someone say psychology?
    I'm currently taking college psychology 1
    :D

Over the summer
    :(

and I'm in middle school
    :(

But hey it's a fun topic
    :D

6. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I just went to the game height limit in the Wynn province, where there were no mobs. I have used the following weapons: Almuj Daggers, Super Fast Attack; Jolt of Inspiration, Fast Attack; Katana, Fast Attack, Scorpion, Normal Attack; Stylist's Scissors, Normal Attck; StabSand, Slow Attack. I also tested all of these from inside a tower, with mobs on the outside, with the same results. All of them respond exactly the same way to variances in click speed. All are susceptible to clicking errors in which clicking can become out of sync and, therefore, no spell is cast. As soon as I can find a Very Slow and a Super Slow weapon, I will test them out, also. In the mean time, if you have a wide range of weapons of various speeds, I would really appreciate it if you would test them out and see if there is a difference, based on click speed, in an area where mobs do not appear. If you find a difference, would you please record it, using any (free) video software, and open an issue on the GitHub? If there is something that's been missed, I'd really like to have proof of it.
    Thanks, in advance.

[Just as an aside, phycology is the study of algae. Your phrase "human phycologoy" was one of the best, and I know it was unintentional, laughs that I've had all day.]

BeeMiner and XavierEXE like this.
  7. SSentrie Aorei

SSentrie Aorei Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Is there a difference between 2/2 mana steal and 2/4 mana steal?

8. Lemniscate

Lemniscate ☞ ͠° ‿‿ ° ☞ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

9. pretzellover33

pretzellover33 Eater of pretzul- ahem, Pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    no

XavierEXE likes this.
  10. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I read your comment the first time. No, I am not letting it go at this time, and here is why:

If there is, indeed, an issue with the spells on slower weapons, it is something that needs to be addressed. If it is not an issue with the coding, and there is no real problem with it, then I, or someone else, should be able to show that in a vid. That there appears to be an issue, and that it is bothering players, is something that we deal with on GitHub every day. It is a major part of Trixter's and my responsibility there to look into these issues, so that we can assist in better quantifying them for the admin team. I appreciate your sentiment, however, I have my responsibilities, and I'm fairly thick-skinned. To me, it doesn't matter if '504 is right or wrong. I'm not bothered by what says, I'm more bothered knowing that he is so irritated that he is expressing it so angrily. That means that there is an issue here. In plain words, I want to see what he sees, so that either I, or someone else, can help resolve the underlying issue of why some players are having trouble with slower speed weapons. What matters is that we get to the truth of the issue. To which end, I'm hoping that he can show what he is experiencing, or that someone else can, so that we can get a chance to examine it. No one is yelling at anyone "Prove it!" Instead, I'm asking for an example of it, so that we can look at it. I haven't been able to reproduce it, so I'm still looking for the slower classes of weapons to test it on. And that's where we stand.

AetherArising likes this.
  11. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I just recorded a quick video of the issue using the following weapon and I think I know what's causing it. I'll pm you.
    2016-07-08_02.16.36.png

12. Moe_Ronickah

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stay tuned for post by the famous XavierEXE. I think he has this one figured out.

BeeMiner and XavierEXE like this.
  13. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Wow, I'm famous now?
    anyways, k

BeeMiner and Moe_Ronickah like this.
  14. SSentrie Aorei

SSentrie Aorei Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Oh, whew thanks!

15. XavierEXE

Minecraft:
    it's baAACK HELP
    2016-07-08_20.04.59.png

16. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  17. XavierEXE

Minecraft:
    Yeah

18. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The glitch still happens to accessories, if an accessory gives you enough skill points to wear a piece of armor and the accessory pops off the armor will pop off with it.

19. CreepedOutGaming

CreepedOutGaming Travelled Adventurer

Salted, Please come back to Craftedmovie, the videos are amazing and so are you and so are everyone who helps. If its too hard to make a video I understand but can you post a video explaining why. Thank you

-CreepedOutGaming

20. Pastersnacks

Pastersnacks Emperor of History HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He's kinda in charge of wynncraft and has a lot more to do than entertain you also he has a life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.