Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Locked Into Guild

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Cryptos, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryptos

Cryptos Hunter

I've been locked into my guild for a while now, every time I leave I lose the soul points but I'm still in the guild. I have been told that this is because I changed my name a while ago and now I'm unable to leave which I accepted until yesterday when I was told that I can still be kicked from the guild or it can still be disbanded. I'm just wondering if this is true or not because then at least I can hope that the guildmaster will show up at some point even though my guild is mostly dead. Any information/suggestions would help, thank you.

Update: There's absolutely nothing we can do, there is no guildmaster. I was the old guildmaster and I think it demoted me after I changed my name, the highest rank we have is a captain who is also name trapped. If there is any way an admin could help us disband that would be great.

wynncraft.com/stats/guild/the%20bear%20legion

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  2. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You cannot leave if you've changed your name, the devs are working hard to fix it tho!

3. Glitch496

Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Another person kicking you from the guild will not work either. I guess you're stuck until guilds are fixed, in about 20 years.

4. Cryptos

Cryptos Hunter

Yeah but what I was asking was if I am still able to be kicked or if the guild can still be disbanded, because by checking the guild logs it seems like about 5 other members including the guildmaster are stuck.

Edit: Can't be kicked, can it disband?

5. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't actually know that, but go ahead and try it if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.