Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[ended]giveaway 100 Rares 30+ Legendarys And 10 Jester Clearing Nesaaks Bank

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Nesaak, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rain_22

Rain_22 the mythic man VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Rain_22
    Why I want items: free legendaries and rares will definitely help me collect more LE by selling them! I also (kinda) desperately need jesters!! I don't have any for my xp build and I think they would greatly increase my xp bonus percentage!
    Favorite Moderator: uhh... Selvut, Ganny, or Broettinger :P

2. The Carrot

The Carrot Travelled Adventurer

IGN: DiamondDoughnut
    Why you want it: I want it because your mum is a beautiful young woman. Jk jk, I want it because I want to donate to the orphans and make money for hurt puppies.
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Ganny, for the shop ;)

3. asdjkasdjl

asdjkasdjl Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: kondakoff
    Why you want it: i have to have some items, because i cant buy it myself so i need them. Maybe i will win :)
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: MrSebbelonien was a moderator, so he is my favourite

4. KonquerorX

KonquerorX Travelled Adventurer

IGN: KonquerorX
    Why you want it:
    -Fill my storage chest with epic items... when I open it I will marvel every time and think about my absolute luck in this giveaway (I probably have dismal chance but hey it's not zero!)
    -Trade players, make them think I am selling (I might be actually), show my wares and see how long the transaction takes before the window is closed, look at them jump in anticipation in their potato couches (in my mind I know so), and then back off and say "by how many times does my net value exceed yours?"... and watch their reaction (I am a bit of a sadist xD)
    -Look like a badass while actually being a badass because I am dirt poor but that's an understatement because my kind of poor is actually at rock bottom in the depths of the ocean known as "poverty" so you know my equipment is second rate
    -Save time because grinding for experience and loot is such a pain in the arse... so painful my eyes strain and my hands go numb... until I take out and pop a cap from a bottle of soda of Dr. Pepper and go "this is the stuff legends are made from" but it'll be better because when I gain from this giveaway I will spout soda from my nostrils and be like "hell yeah!" and then drink that Dr. Pepper again because it's the best for keeping the body awake from this seemingly dreamy situation but it's not because I feel nasal pain while pouring tears of joy from my ducts
    -Second time entering a giveaway today so I figured why the hell not it is free and I'm all about the free!
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Don't personally know any but I appreciate their hard work on busting players who don't follow the rules (sounds stressful but fun using the ban hammer :)

Sarasette likes this.
  5. _Sxm

_Sxm :L

Minecraft:
    SATMC
    I want it because I'm batman, never question batman
    Tantibus ;)

6. JLSuper

JLSuper Derp VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: JLSuper
    Why you want it: I need 2 good jester rings for my set but I somehow can't find any also pretty poor xD
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Marion

7. Sarasette

Sarasette YT - Sarasette

IGN: Sarasette
    Why you want it: I've never really owned a legendary in my whole playthrough of wynn, I also need it for spell damage, and an XP bonus set :)
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Ganny, she actually replied and solved a problem I was having. (Unlike other moderators :confused:)

I know my chances are slim, but eh, I guess why not trying? As famous Zoidberg said, Why Not? :) Take Care

8. Creecreeprs

Creecreeprs Call me cree HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Creecreeprs
    Why you want it: I want a good freedom, but I need more money ^^
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: yosteric5

9. Trikki

Trikki it is not fishy its just trikki CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: trikki
    Why you want it: because i want to enjoy the most out of my adventure in wynncraft and this wil help me alot
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: ganny because his awsome shop.

10. oHybrid

oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

IGN: _PredatorZ_
    Why you want it: Cause I'm poor and items that can be sold for $$$ is always good :)
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderater: Tantibus

11. zKuriboh

zKuriboh Mage Guardian of Detlas.

Guild:
    IGN : zKuriboh
    Why you want it: Need Items for a shop.
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Creecreeprs

12. Davin2k15

Davin2k15 Travelled Adventurer

IGN: Davin2k15
    Why you want it: Why not? :D
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Dodobird

13. Tuffmuffin

Tuffmuffin Dead Player VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Tuffmuffin
    Why I Want It: I usually don't get much good stuff that can benefit me, so I usually give it to my mates. I've been wanting some decent gear myself for once, but I'm pretty sure I may only keep a handful of things max if I do win. I plan on giving the rest to the lil homies that are leveling their way up because there's a squad of them that I have been helping so far. I'm not very big on jester's items myself so like I said, I'm likely going to spread 90% of the goods to ALL my mates (which is like, more than 2.)
    Fav. Wynn Mod: GlitchedSlayer bc his vids on YT help quite a bit and I wouldnt be where I am if it werent for his vids

14. Billybobjoemon

Billybobjoemon Mayonnaise is A Gender VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Billybobjoemon
    Why you want it: so I can feed the prizes to starving African kidx
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: tantibus

Also I can't go on until next sunday

15. Azleigh_

Azleigh_ The Ultimate Killer

IGN: Azleigh_
    Why you want it: I just want to have something strong to fight with... I'm a noob :c
    Favourite Wynncraft Moderator: Don't really see them on much and haven't met a single moderator so right now... None.

16. CallMeLucko

CallMeLucko Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: CallMeLucko
    why do you want it?: because i am low on money and items :D
    Favourite Moderator: BROOOTTT

17. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Kawaii__Turtle
    Why you want it: Lost everything on my lvl 65 wizard, and can't get what I had back very easily ._.
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Ganny because he's a pleb

18. yuuenchi2

yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: yuuenchi2
    Why you want it: To help my shop profit a bit more and I want to try to make a build for once!
    Favorite Wynncraft Moderator: Id have to go with Grian because I like his YT channel even though he is pretty inactive on Wynncraft

19. Sarasette

Sarasette YT - Sarasette

It was a typo XD my bad :)

yuuenchi2 likes this.
  20. mArauder

mArauder Friendly Neighborhood Guy

Guild:
    IGN: Marauder657
    Why you want it: I recently died (lost all 15 soul points) on one of my best classes. I'm hoping that if I win, I could get back on my feet and start playing again.
    Favorite WynncraftModerator: I wished was still a moderator, but MrSebbelonien. He always helped me with quests when I needed it, and always made me laugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.