Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media Giveaway Omg Weathered And Stuff

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Kraby, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    YAY U AGREED TO IT LETS PARTY NOW AND CALL ME DADDY

"k"

shhhhhhhhh

anyways what the fuck is this giveaway XD this is imo the weirdest giveaway ive ever participated in lol

2. Terunalix

Terunalix The Noob

Minecraft:
    Who even is the person above me... I cant fuck underaged people,thats against the rules. @Kraby how am I supposed to win here ?

Kraby likes this.
  3. Rimuwu

Rimuwu Nyah HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imma win this @Terunalix so suck my hairy tail :saltedhigh:

4. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Krabys gonna be like: OMFG GO FUCKING ROAST THE PERSON ABOVE THATS HOW YOU WIN NIG

But seriously now, me and maybe other people are getting too far XD

5. Air_Locke_

Air_Locke_ im a water bottle HERO

Minecraft:
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

donda biblioteca likes this.
  6. Terunalix

Terunalix The Noob

Minecraft:
    That overkill. Didn't even read more than the first line because I got bored of it

7. Air_Locke_

Air_Locke_ im a water bottle HERO

Minecraft:
    expected from copy pasta

8. Stromaddilou

Stromaddilou Well-Known Adventurer

If @Air_Locke_ got a mythic, it would be a depressing wand.

9. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, if this joke was original atleast... Even ur life doesnt make sense now...

Oh well, lets edit this joke with something like dis

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Weathered, you little bitch? I’ll have you know its classed as top of its class in the Daggers Mythics, and it has been involved in numerous secret raids on Lemniscate_'s pussy, and it has over 666 confirmed kills. I am trained in using it and I’m the top vibrator in the entire nether . You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Skype chat? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Weathereds across Wynncraft and your account is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my spin ability. Not only am I extensively trained in spamming buttons, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Warrior Mythics and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit Weathered all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Good bye.

10. Terunalix

Terunalix The Noob

Minecraft:
    We got another overkill right here. guys you have to roast... Don't write books

11. Kraby

Kraby *insert clever meme* VIP+

Minecraft:
    btw only ur first roast/bless on me counts

12. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey @Kraby you might wanna just make a normal giveaway where people enter their names and class level etc, instead of doing this whole "roast" thing. People are doing this like crazy and it's hard to keep track of the "entries", plus I think this giveaway has gone pretty much haywire lol.

13. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WELL BLESS U KRABS AGAIN kappa

14. Terunalix

Terunalix The Noob

Minecraft:
    Wow u didn't even post that on starting. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO THINK ABOUT MY ROASTS ?! You,dear sir,made me waste like 15 seconds of my life -.-

15. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

GET REKT M8

16. Kraby

Minecraft:
    you're so right nearly no one here knows the diffrence between roasting and cursing/insulting
    i am disapointed

17. Terunalix

Terunalix The Noob

Minecraft:
    Just give it to me hun. Ily

18. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nah bro, gimme to me kappa

Terunalix likes this.
  19. Kraby

Minecraft:
    sam you need to be human to cry

nilire4810 likes this.
  20. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but what if im a hooman? or female? or NEUTRAL? OR MALE? OR ALIEN?????????

idek kek

also dont ever fucking call me an "it" XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.