Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotland

Scotland Scotland forever! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    help me!

ohwooops likes this.
  2. Cloud Man

Cloud Man Bruh HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: EpicZ501
    Timezone: E.S.T. (eastern time)
    Best class and level: level 58 mage(Will change each time i level up)
    Previous guild affiliation(s): N/A
    What skills can you bring to Imperial?: I am very patient so I could help money grind and item grind and xp grinding for the guild(so basicly grinding)
    Why do you want to be an Imperial?: So I can play on the server with lots of other people that I am teamed with.
    Tell us a bit about you: I play wynncraft like 5 hours a day on some days (1-5 hours). I am very new to the community but not the server. I have been on the server for 4 months(about) and I plan on playing on this server for a while(like 3+ years)

I hope you accept me into your Guild...

3. SnakyOmnivore

SnakyOmnivore actually fan of DC comics CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since @01100110111 is quite busy for some time,
    so I'll tell you:

A message from the Imperial Council:

Thank you for applying to Imperial. Your application will now be reviewed and voted upon by the members. Once a decision has been made, you will then receive another message from the council.

4. 01100110111

01100110111 wings of ice VIP+

Minecraft:

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied by the guild’s members and its council. But, do not be discouraged. You may try applying again in 30 days.​

5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IMPERIAL NOTICE
    Updates from the Royal Family:
    • Her Imperial Majesty @Kvmilla will be gone for 5 days for a state visit to Germany and the Netherlands.
    • In her Majesty's absence the High Imperial Princess will act as ruling regent of the guild.
    Updates from the Imperial Duma:
    • A list consisting of the players that will be kicked on the next purge has been made, jump has been made charge of this operation and will purge the guild.
    Updates from the Imperial Patrons:
    • We will be starting to attack again in the next few days, please form organized groups and follow the strategies mentioned in your handbook (if you need help with anything contact me)
    • Imperial will be hosting a couple of projects over the summer, contact Me or Kv (when shell be back) so we could invite you to the different projects (note: the projects aren't just for imperial members)
    Cor Nostrum Deae
    Ora Pro Nobis, Kv

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Sara Forristal, Anbu, Rilen and 2 others like this.
  6. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    updated guild log

Sara Forristal likes this.
  7. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    IMPERIAL NOTICE
    Updates from the Imperial Family:
    • I'm back.

8. Victrix Securis

Victrix Securis Spanish, not Mexican | History nerd | Doodler VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    DIOOOOOH! Best Imp notice!

Ganny, SnakyOmnivore, Rilen and 6 others like this.
  9. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IMPERIAL NOTICE
    Updates from the Imperial Family:
    • I'm no longer in charge.

10. Jeidoy

Jeidoy Archer

Guild:
    In-Game Name: Jeidoy
    Location and Timezone: GMT
    Highest level and class: Archer lvl 44
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Kingdom of foxes (It Disbanded when im writing this)
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related)
    The skills i could bring to Imperial are Loyalty and Trust as i can help people with missions and such + I'm a Archer which may also bring great use to non- range users in a Range Quest And im Very competitive when it comes to mini-games / 1 on 1 Friendly Fights

Why do you want to be an Imperial?
    I want to be in this guild as Overall i just wanna have Fun , meet new people and i think my skills will put to use here! And im looking to meet new people to go on quests / adventuring with as its hard going solo :)!

Tell us a bit about you:
    I do have a Learning Problem and a Medical Background But i hope people wont treat me different cause of this and im 13 (I hope that doesn't matter) + I do have Anxiety in which sometimes ill Leave suddenly :/ But Yeah i hope people wont treat me different because of this! I also love to draw and just hang around places while chatting :3

(Sorry if i repeated anything!)

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  11. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: Grvphene
    Location and Timezone: Germany, GMT+1
    Highest level and class: 91 mage, 89 assassin
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Fox
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I have done all quests (100%) on different classes and know a lot about Wynncraft. I'm also an admin on the Wynncraft wiki. I was a leader of the Kingdom of Foxes before it was disbanded, and know how to run a guild. Besides that, I'm good with maths if that helps anything.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Imperial has always been my second choice after the Kingdom of Foxes. I was at home in Fox, but I always equally liked Imperial and its friendly members. I honestly enjoyed the Imperial chat more than the Fox chat when I participated in it. Many Imperial members know me pretty well from the time I was in the Imp chat, so I'll feel right at home in this nice guild.
    Tell us a bit about you: I'm a physics student from Germany and long time Wynncrafter (over 2 years). I'm affiliated with @Kvmilla, as you all know, so this guild is the logical choice for me after the end of Fox. I've been in the Imperial skype chat before so most of you already know me. Lastly, I'm an all around friendly and helpful guy and I'll always try to help if anyone needs it.
    That's it, I hope I'll get welcomed to my now favourite guild!

12. 01100110111

Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on the other side!​

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on the other side!​

13. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    What a crappy app ;)))))))))))))

14. Grvphene

Grvphene Wiki guru VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shush :P

SnakyOmnivore and Zahr like this.
  15. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    In-Game Name: Holysong

Location and Timezone: Mexico, Central time zone

Highest level and class: Level 1, Assassin.

Previous guild affiliation(s): First time applying to a guild. I was part of Kindgom of Foxes for two years, was part of TNA.

What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I'm unsure of this question. I am capable of everything, committed to nothing. I have a chameleon soul, as they would say. But, my favorite hobby is crying. I do art, I'm fairly educated on fashion, I'm a whore, I can supply the guild with multiple of my lascivious services, and I like having good kikis. So I think that if Imperial patronizes a home to stay, I can give this guild a good run, as long as imperial wants me there.

Though, it seems I get a lot of attention from guilds from my charming personality, my amazing wynncraft story(not as amazing as Ahri's, may I add. I mean, she's the cynical person that became moderator and artist to amend a shoutbox ban), my art, or my intellect.

Why do you want to be an Imperial? Frankly, Kv is a great person. Sometimes I wish we could be more, sometimes I feel like I have to try to get to be part of her life a little, as well as just build a relationship that is not idle, so I would like to fortify that bond with her.
    I've had my experiences with some of the members from this guild, and same thing that happened with Kv happened with them. It's indefinite if I want to end what I started with these other members, but if they approach me, I will give them the opportunity I wish they had given me.
    When I was on Fox, I always wanted to get an immigration form to Imperial, because I was always the black sheep on Fox.
    Despite of that, I've tried more guilds and I just don't think there's anywhere else to go—As long as I'm lonely, as long as my boredom doesn't subsides, that I'll belong to this server.

Tell us a bit about you:

You still want more about myself? Lets start with the basics: My name is Fox, but I do have an array of nicknames for different folks: Tabatha (for my clients, as well as my female name) Zozo (Ms. Zozo Star if you be formal, that is my prostitute name), Heavy Perfume (heavier than haze, prettier than dawn, if you don't like me, you're fucked up), Mojo (I get the best out of people, usually. At least, if not, I endear the scraps I get and make art out of it), and I'm open for new nicknames.

I am actually 16, not 17 as I flaunt on my signature, but I soon will. In a few months, in October. I'm a Scorpio with Ascendant in Virgo, XII in Leo and II in Libra and III in Scorpio. So, as you can tell, I do pack a punch. I believe in a sidereal experience. Other than that, I'm just not good at describing myself, I made art so I wouldn't need to anymore, hence why I'm not good anymore.

As far as my art goes: I am very talented, I have quality as well, which makes me not sound trashy like Springsteen, yet I can be iconic like he was, so I'd rather think of myself of a Dick Dale with a surplus of loneliness, and initiative dependent on people.

I'm sure you've seen my Minecraft skins before, but here is a link to my portfolio(I've made a skin for Scallysche, for the Queen Kv herself, oh and, I denied Grvphene's commission): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/foxxeyy/

Other than that, I'm walking poetry, so if you've discerned anything, it just means that if you give me the opportunity, to be friends, to be unconditional, to give me time, you'll know something only you and I know—a pure bond.

I think that's pretty good :p

but here goes advanced stuff(since it's mandatory if I stated there was basic stuff): there's none, I take myself too seriously to believe I'm complicated ;w;

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  16. Vulpes_Lagopus

Vulpes_Lagopus Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: Vulpes_Lagopus
    Location and Timezone: Belgium, GMT +1 (Originally from the Netherlands)
    Highest level and class: Mage, lvl 60
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Fox
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): Loyalty, I'd do almost anything if I feel like this is the place I want to come back to.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Because I want to feel like I belong somewhere, even though Wynncraft itself brings me joy, I want to experience and explore every aspect of it. I also enjoy meeting new people ;I
    Tell us a bit about you: Well, I joined Wynncraft last year during summer. I played it for a little while untill I became lvl 24 and then I stopped playing for some reason. A month ago I found it again, didn't even remember I had already played on the server untill I saw that I already had a class on it. Got addicted and played almost every night since x)

17. 01100110111

Minecraft:

See you on the other side!

Thank you for applying to Imperial. Your application will now be reviewed and voted upon by the members. Once a decision has been made, you will then receive another message from the council.​

18. HeroAchilles

HeroAchilles I'm a human VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: TroyeSivan_

Location and Timezone: Canada, EST

Highest level and class: Mage lvl 43. I'm planning to start an Archer class soon.

Previous guild affiliation(s): I don't have any, this is my first time applying for a guild.

What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related). Something that I can think of is that if I'm enjoying something and I like whatever (let's pretend making a tournament), then I dedicate myself to it until it's done or until I fall asleep. (I know I haven't put much here but to be honest I don't know what else to put xP).

Why do you want to be an Imperial? I was looking through the guild forums and out of all the threads I looked at I feel like this guild describes who I am and I think that I will fit in just fine (if I do get accepted of course). The other threads are good, don't get me wrong, but this one was like "This is the guild for you, make an application for this guild). You guys seem chill and I want to be apart of a guild like this one. (By "like his one" I mean Imperial.) Just by reading the desc of the guild and looking the member's profiles I can tell you are cool? Chill? Friendly? I don't know how to describe it xP. I'd like to be apart of a guild where I can meet new people and make new friends.

Tell us a bit about you: I'm really horrible at drawing, I thought I was good and that it would be easy, but in reality, I actually almost failed art but my teacher felt bad for me so she passed me. I enjoy watching anime. I like Troye Sivan, obviously (my ign). Ahh I'm not good at this lmao. Umm. If I'm comfortable with people and I feel like I can talk to them then I have no problem talking and getting a conversation started. But if I'm not then I freeze up and just sit there quietly trying to make small talk. #ImAwkward. I'm going to Sec 5 next year (grade 11), I'm 16, I'm a guy and I'm socially awkward. Another thing, I don't have many good friends (more like I only have 1) and I'm hoping to make some in this guild.

19. Atlas10

Atlas10 Caberjack

IGN: Atlas10

Location and Timezone: Texas, CST

Previous guilds: None

Highest level: 55 Assassin, right now I'm focusing more on my 34 Warrior

What skills can you bring? I do enjoy helping others, not really something unique to me but I feel like I would be a good community member. Whenever someone else needs something I usually try my best to stop what I'm doing and see what I can do to assist them.

Why do you want to be an Imperial? A few years ago (basically right after the quest update) my cousin and I started playing Wynncraft. He got bored after a while, and after that I had no one to play with, so I quit for a while too. I jumped back in about a week or 2 ago, and I'm hoping to be part of the community so I don't feel alone again (I used to play Lego Universe, and that's what was fun about it for me, was the community). This place seems like it has a great community, I hope I could fit right in and make some friends.

About me: I just turned 16, besides video games the main thing I do is violin, I also play piano and sing (although I haven't been in choir for a few years because of a really bad teacher). I love classical music.

20. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    I love classical music too.

Atlas10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.