Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[rp]war Of The Provinces 10/10 Players!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Inactive User, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Good RP?

1. 10/10 I love this RP :D

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 9/10 Really Good :)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8/10 Pretty Good

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  4. 7/10 Good

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. 6/10 Okay

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. 5/10 Okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4/10 I don't like this

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. 3/10 This is bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2/10 I hate this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/10 or 0/10 Get this complete bulls**t out of here!

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I'm in, I say and walk with him

2. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Fine, Durum Isles it is." I say.

3. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    Where is mine?

4. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: I say to my soldiers: Look how the thing is missing all its shots! It is clearly almost dead! Don't lose faith! I then attack

5. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    D. Walk away
    "Piece of filth."

6. Inactive User

Inactive User Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    It's there, check the whole post.

7. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    A. Look

8. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Witherbeard
    You wait. The dwarves all kneel down and bow to the king, and you do the same. After a brief speech, everyone stands and waits. Suddenly on the horizon, you see the fleet from earlier. You notice it's missing a few ships than when you last saw it. The king stands solemnly. "Change of plans." He says. "Ready your bows and fire on my command." The army pulls back their bowstrings and aims at the airship fleet. The king does the same. You see a few spellcasters ready to cast spells.

A: Draw your bow
    B: Free choice
    Flectere
    You back up very slowly. The guards don't notice behind their shields. You scream at them all, "REINFORCEMENTS, HUH? IN THAT CASE, LET'S GET CRAZY. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU STARTED THIS." The guards quickly back up, but Referl stands unmoving. It seems he won't be intimidated, but if you can get rid of his guards, you may be able to take him down alone. The soldiers all become [SCARED]. Referl confidently says to them, "Look how the thing is missing all its shots! It is clearly almost dead! Don't lose faith!" They seem a bit less frightened, but still cower behind their shields. Referl runs at you with his swords, catching you unprepared. He strikes for 9 damage.

Allies:

Flectere: 25/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Templar Referl: 82/100
    Guard #1: 74/100[HURT][SCARED]
    Guard #2: 100/100[SCARED]
    Guard #3: 84/100[SCARED]
    Guard #4: 96/100[SCARED]

A: Attack
    B: Scare
    C: Prepare to block
    D: Flee
    E: Free choice
    I'm going to assume that by "dagger at the ready" you meant to block her attack?
    Raren
    She looks a bit reluctant to fight, but she charges at you. You use your own dagger to block hers, and they meet with a clash of metal. You push her away from you.

Allies:

Raren: 100/100

Enemies:

Bandit: 100/100

B: Throw rock
    C: Flee
    D: Free choice
    Chris
    "Good, I'm glad." He says. "I'll need you to deliver a certain...package...to someone. They own a shop just by the east gate. They're a baker, so you'll see them selling bread in their bakery. Simply walk in and tell them you were sent by a friend from the island. He'll know what it means. I'll pay you once you return." He pulls out a small package and hands it to you.

A: Free choice
    Robert
    "Durum Isles it is, then, sir." He says to the nearest sailor, "Tell the other ship captains were headed for the Durum Isles." He then turns to you, saying, "The others will be here in a minute." Just as the words leave his mouth, three soldiers walk onto the ship. They are what you assume to be Commander Quannil, Lieutenant-Commander Cade, and Captain Namoxo. You see one of them wearing a few badges signifying his rank as army captain. "Sir," He says. "It's a honor to meet you. I'm afraid I couldn't come here sooner because of the Fruman airships. Me, and most of the other guards in the area, rushed into the kings palace to help get him to his bunker. We protected him there until we received word that they were headed for the dwarves." He shakes your hand. One wearing a commander uniform steps forward. "General Kailo, sir. I am Commander Quannil. I apologize for not being here sooner. The king had to be rushed to his bunker in case of an invasion of the city." The last one steps forward, who must be Lieutenant-Commander Cade. He looks a bit young for his rank. "Lieutenant-Commander Cade, sir. It's an honor to finally meet you, sir." He vigorously shakes your hand. All six wait for your command.

Referl
    The mysterious person backs up very slowly. Suddenly and without warning, they scream at you and the guards, "REINFORCEMENTS, HUH? IN THAT CASE, LET'S GET CRAZY. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU STARTED THIS." The guards quickly back up, afraid. They don't scare you, but your men seem just about ready to run. Your soldiers all become [SCARED]. Trying to fill them with confidence, you say, "Look how the thing is missing all its shots! It is clearly almost dead! Don't lose faith!" They seem a bit less frightened, but still cower behind their shields. You rush at them with your swords, striking them for 9 damage.

Allies:

Enemies:

Mysterious person: 25/100[TIRED]

B: Call for archers
    Slevis
    "Piece of filth." You say as you walk away from the street beggar. You enter a small public park. A few people are sitting on benches, enjoying the artificial grass and cacti. A hooded figure approaches you. "You! Elf!" They say in a woman's voice. "Are you Slevis?"

A: Yes
    B: No
    C: Attack
    D: Run
    Sagertogd
    You look to see the battle. You see the mysterious person backing up very slowly. Suddenly and without warning, they scream at Referl and the guards, "REINFORCEMENTS, HUH? IN THAT CASE, LET'S GET CRAZY. LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU STARTED THIS." The guards quickly back up, afraid. Referl doesn't seem to be afraid. The soldiers all become [SCARED]. Referl says to them confidently, "Look how the thing is missing all its shots! It is clearly almost dead! Don't lose faith!" They seem a bit less frightened, but still cower behind their shields. Referl rushes at the mysterious person at them with his swords, striking them for 9 damage.

A:Join the mysterious person's side
    B: Join Referl and the guards side
    C: Continue observing

9. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    (A) I draw my bow

10. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    E. "Says who?" I said as I equip my dagger.

11. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    B.
    I attempt to disarm Referl and possibly knock his blades into the moat.
    I also prepare a knock-back defense.

12. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Pleasure to meet you all." I reply.

"Our next plans are to go and capture Durum Isles and wait out the Fruman Airships until they are as far as possible from Gavel. Once they are far enough, while still being out of range from us, we launch the attack on Nemract. If within three weeks that they have not yet exited Gavel's borders, we launch the attack no matter what. Understood?"

13. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

When you realize you forgot to hit send on your reply... My armor is standard chain mail)

A

14. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Attack. "Leave me alone."

15. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    B. Join Referl and the guards side

16. aayl

aayl Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:

A: aTTACK

17. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A: I say ok, and go looking for the man

18. Inactive User

Minecraft:
    Witherbeard
    You draw your bow and aim at one of the airships. As the approach, you hear the same voice as before. "Dwarves of Thanos!" They must be using some sort of magic to project their voice down below. As the flagship arrives, the voice continues. "After you re-" He is cut off by the king, who yells, "OPEN FIRE!!" The whole dwarves army releases their arrows, and they fly up at the airships. Many miss, but even more hit the huge air balloons. A few even start to fall. "KEEP FIRING." Yells the king. You release your arrow, and it joins the mass of arrows flying into the sky. The airships that aren't falling from the sky start shooting back, and to your dismay, a few dwarves drop dead beside you. A few dwarves mages shoot blue bolts of energy at the airships.

A: Keep firing
    Slevis
    She says to you, "Open your bags, and show us everything you have in there." You see two more hooded figures behind her.

A: Open bag
    B: Do not open bag
    C: Attack
    D: Run
    Flectere
    You try to disarm Referl and knock his swords out of his hands. As he rushes at you, you grab his hands and yank the swords out. They fly away from the ravine, though. At least he will have to go get them. The guards still cower behind their shields, afraid. Jumping out from a small, nearby boulder, the young temple of legends priest from earlier joins Referl's side. He doesn't seem afraid, either. Even though he ran earlier, it looks like he's at full health and ready to fight.

Allies:

Flectere: 25/100[TIRED]

Enemies:

Sagertogd: 100/100

B: Scare
    Robert
    "Yes sir." They all say. They seem to be waiting to be dismissed.

A: Dismiss them
    B: Give more orders
    C: Free choice
    Lark
    You investigate the strange object in the distance. As you get closer, it turns out to be a woodcutter chopping down trees. "Hello. What's a girl like you doin' out here? You should be in Nesaak." He doesn't seem to notice you're a demon, as he continues chopping his wood.

Raren
    You run at her with your dagger, dealing 4 damage. "Leave. Me. Alone!" You say. She yells and runs at you with her dagger. It does 16 damage. "I-I'm sorry..."

Allies:

Raren: 84/100

Enemies:

Bandit: 96/100

Sagertogd
    As you watch, you see Referl charge at the mysterious person. As they see him coming, they mysterious person grabs Referl's hands and yanks the swords out. They fly away from the ravine, and embed themselves in the ground. You jump out from behind the rock and join the fight.

Allies:

Enemies:

Referl
    You charge at the mysterious person, swords drawn. They see you coming, and grab your hands. In a swift and clean motion, they yank the swords out of your hands and throw them away. They land far away from you, so it will take a turn to retrieve them. Alternatively, you could attack with your fists or secondary weapon(s). Suddenly, the young temple of legends priest from earlier jumps out from behind a boulder joins your side. He doesn't seem afraid, either.

Allies:

Enemies:

B: Call for archers
    Chris
    You agree, and look for the man. You eventually find his shop after some time of walking. He is a tall man. He looks at you, asking, "Yes, are you here for the best bread in Ragni?"

A: Say, "I was sent by a friend from the island."

19. Gushy48

Gushy48 Title

Minecraft:
    E. Cast Skeleton Army behind the two hooded figures behind her, one skeletons for each.
    "Do you want to leave now while you got your head? Or rather...fight?"

20. Enhanced_Human

Enhanced_Human Natural Born World-Shaker

Minecraft:
    A.
    I try forcing Referl to the ground, and summoning one of my short swords to keep him there, pinned.
    If this succeeds, I proceed to say to the guards without looking away from Referl, "One wrong move, and I won't be afraid to hurt this man."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.